• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most "stable" type?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know several P's that are extremely stable. Even more stable than me.

I'm quite stable as well in my opinion, but that's from a subjective point of view. Others may disagree. :D

k. no offense. i'll shut up now.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Man...you people have no idea what you're talking about do you?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Man...you people have no idea what you're talking about do you?

I told them the answer is ENP but they just wont listen to any other voices but their own :D

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
^^enlighten us...

I just don't know what kind of stability you guys seem to be talking about, I guess.

There are a slew of different characteristics that could grant someone the title of "stable". This is too subjective. But if we are talking about a particular kind I'd like to see it described in more detail so I can give an answer too.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just don't know what kind of stability you guys seem to be talking about, I guess.

There are a slew of different characteristics that could grant someone the title of "stable". This is too subjective. But if we are talking about a particular kind I'd like to see it described in more detail so I can give an answer too.

Thank you :) *tips hat*

Guess most of the things they talk about is of an aristocratic nature. Like a stoic nature in a character that makes up for a ressourceful leader, one can rely on.

Which would generate the commonly acceptable picture of stability within a guy.

But that to a select few this kind of stability could be directly connected to intellectual or emotional deadness or rigidness in decisions, which could make the select few able to perceive stability more like aristocracy or dictatorship, which would generate instability within the select fews self; I guess is commonly described as mental illness.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you :) *tips hat*

Guess most of the things they talk about is of an aristocratic nature. Like a stoic nature in a character that makes up for a ressourceful leader, one can rely on.

Which would generate the commonly acceptable picture of stability within a guy.

But that to a select few this kind of stability could be directly connected to intellectual or emotional deadness or rigidness in decisions, which could make the select few able to perceive stability more like aristocracy or dictatorship, which would generate instability within the select fews self; I guess is commonly described as mental illness.

definition of stability:

1. The state or quality of being stable, especially:<LI type=a>Resistance to change, deterioration, or displacement. <LI type=a>Constancy of character or purpose; steadfastness.
  2. Reliability; dependability
k, entropie. istjs and YOU. better? :happy:

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
The problem with an ISTJ would come when plans started to go to shit.

I think ENFJ would be a very stable type or the mature ones anyway as they could bring out the skills required from other people to do what they need to do. They sort of stabilise others.

deleted
You mean outwardly stable? Because thats ISTJ. However inwardly stable means a lot more to me. My bet is an IP type.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
You mean outwardly stable? Because thats ISTJ. However inwardly stable means a lot more to me. My bet is an IP type.

Introverted judging functions are so last year.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
So then you're literally the one that doesn't know what he's talking about? :p

What is stable to you? Answer accordingly.