First 12345 Last

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    ISTJ. That's my dad's type. He is really solid, honest, and dependable.
    So far, all ISTJ's I've worked with are like that...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I think ISFJs are better at handling day to day things than ISTJs? We're good at the paperwork aspect, but the handling day to day stuff requires a lot of peaceful interactions and that's where ISFJs shine over ISTJs.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I've always realized that my biggest flaw in terms of stability was my inability to stay focused on the present instead of getting lost in my own mind. If I had that, I'd be perfectly stable. I'm already more stable than some (but not most) TJs.

TJs tend to surpass FJs in terms of efficiency and such when healthy, but they deteriorate far more rapidly and completely under stress. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it seems like IFJs have this thing where they tend to just "wind down" into apathy rather than "blow up" in a fit. Which technically makes them more stable.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I still tho think that the whole question is a definition thing. With my entp boss you for example can count on the fact that he will run naked through the office on or two times, four times max per week.

Though you dont know, how often he does it or whether he gives you a neckpinch, while running naked around you, you can count on the fact that he WILL go haywire.

I personally think thats a form of stability bound to success. Not like your boring "old men ISTJ" crap
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    So far, all ISTJ's I've worked with are like that...
    +1 to this

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I've always realized that my biggest flaw in terms of stability was my inability to stay focused on the present instead of getting lost in my own mind. If I had that, I'd be perfectly stable. I'm already more stable than some (but not most) TJs.

TJs tend to surpass FJs in terms of efficiency and such when healthy, but they deteriorate far more rapidly and completely under stress. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it seems like IFJs have this thing where they tend to just "wind down" into apathy rather than "blow up" in a fit. Which technically makes them more stable.
    Though, I've noticed a trend in a handful of ISFJs that marriage is viewed as the ultimate achievement. That's just a big WTF in my mind.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I still tho think that the whole question is a definition thing. With my entp boss you for example can count on the fact that he will run naked through the office on or two times, four times max per week.

Though you dont know, how often he does it or whether he gives you a neckpinch, while running naked around you, you can count on the fact that he WILL go haywire.

I personally think thats a form of stability bound to success. Not like your boring "old men ISTJ" crap
    Well, that is stable and predictable...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

The I-S-T-J, fellas they are called the I-S-T-J's. ISFJ's aswell when they dont become slaves to their emotions. Mature STP's are hard to instablize.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    FIND OUT NEXT EPISODE
    I skipped the last season though. Don't know that I'll be able to put it into context even if I do. :/

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Not like your boring "old men ISTJ" crap

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Though, I've noticed a trend in a handful of ISFJs that marriage is viewed as the ultimate achievement. That's just a big WTF in my mind.
    Yeah, that's one thing I really don't envy ISFJs. Centering their lives around marriage rather than anything else probably makes them very stable, patient, and undemanding, but extremely... well, I don't know, lacking in personality/identity. That just doesn't seem like much of an identity or drive in life. I can't see how someone would be content with that.