• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP or INFP?

Ankitn

MBTI Type
INTP
I can relate to this fellow quite thoroughly, though I believe myself to be a definite INTP.

I agree with Orangey; he could most certainly be an INTP.

Could you list some of your interests, Ankitn?

Well, I do have many interests. Ever since I was small I was (and i still am) into dinosaurs. Although these days I do read a lot about prehistoric creatures which is not limited to dinosaurs. I love science. However, when it comes to studying, I have certain interests. For example, I find subjects like Titration in chemistry b-o-r-i-n-g and i never bothered to learn such subjects properly. Chemistry is my favourite amongst all science subjects so,I want to learn about molecular nanosciences and genetics when I grow up so I guess that I will most probably be taking biomedical engineering in college.
I used to find IQ puzzles and problems boring before because I didnt know how to solve them and because of this reason I felt stupid. However, recently I tried solving an IQ question and multiple other puzzles and now I'm totally hooked on to such problems. I even put photos of some questions into my ipod so that I can work on them when I'm not at home. I hardly do watch T.V and even when I do watch, I'm always on Animal planet or Reality TV. One will most likely find me sitting on my computer either surfing on the web or playing computer games (so in short, I'm attached to my comp xD) throughout most times of a day.
so I guess these are my interests that I have :p

Ankitn

MBTI Type
INTP
Oh I forgot to mention that I have never cried for emotional movies like 'The Million Dollar Baby'. For example, If something emotional happens during the movie such as the death of a main character, I'm always like 'oh. he/she is dead.. oh well, too bad for his/her family..'

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you mention even the slightest suspicion that you may be an INFP, then people will automatically peg you as one :tongue:. Welcome to the team :newwink: