• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you smoke? Type Poll.

What type are you? Do you smoke? How often

• NT: Never have, never will.

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • NT: I've tried it.

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • NT: I smoke socially.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • NT: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • NF: Never have, never will.

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • NF: I've tried it.

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • NF: I smoke socially.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • NF: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • SP: Never have, never will.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • SP: I've tried it.

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • SP: I smoke socially.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • SP: Give me a cigarette!

• SJ: Never have, never will.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • SJ: I've tried it.

• SJ: I smoke socially.

• SJ: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Don't pick me.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Don't pick me.

• Don't pick me.

• Don't pick me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I want to know who of you have that super-cool habit!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't. It involves inhaling smoke... on purpose. Not my cup of tea.

And why are you using an avatar that reminds me of SolitaryWalker/BlueWing?

EDIT: Thanks for changing it! :)

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
yes, i smoke.
i have smoked in excess of a pack a day, and i have gone weeks without smoking. so i smoke irregularly. but in general i smoke 6 or 7 cigarettes or cigars a day.
i have never tried or wanted to quit.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't. It involves inhaling smoke... on purpose. Not my cup of tea.

And why are you using an avatar that reminds me of SolitaryWalker/BlueWing?

EDIT: Thanks for changing it! :)

Because it was hilarious! You will be seeing it again, my friend.

So far we only have ONE SP who voted, and he's in the "Give me a Cigarette" category...as expected.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
yes, i smoke.
i have smoked in excess of a pack a day, and i have gone weeks without smoking. so i smoke irregularly. but in general i smoke 6 or 7 cigarettes or cigars a day.
i have never tried or wanted to quit.

That is THE way to smoke! If you're going to do it, don't let an unnecessary emotions weigh you down! (guilt)

But I have to know, when you stop for those periods of time, the first few days really suck, right?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never smoked, and I never will. It's unhealthy and a colossal waste of money.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yes. But I don't want to live too long or die too early so I figure smoking should theoretically prevent that problem.

G

garbage

I only smoke when I go to the bars, which has become more and more infrequent since I'm not on a pool league anymore and since I discovered that second-hand smoke (but not first-hand smoke!) contributes to my migraines.

So, anywhere from "None" to "Socially." I'll mark the latter to even things out a bit :cheese:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
So far no SPs have chose never have, never will. I'm wondering if all SPs at some point at least try it.

LucrativeSid

For 10 years, I have been smoking. For 9, I have been trying to quit. I just love it too much, I guess.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've tried it, didn't particularly like it.

Love alcohol, though.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
For 10 years, I have been smoking. For 9, I have been trying to quit. I just love it too much, I guess.

To add my two cents: I started smoking shortly after I stopped using drugs, I quit about two weeks ago...and...I just started again the other day. I got cocky, I guess. But really, those first two weeks suck...the first few days are pretty horrible and then it gets easier and easier...and for me, after about two weeks, I didn't really crave it anymore. That's why I thought I could sit back and enjoy one. But then it felt like I was at square 1.

Hmm...the numbers are coming out exactly how I expected so far... NO! from the SJs, YES! from the SPs, NF's in the middle/high, and NT's in the middle/low. But I didn't consider that some people who are on this site are probably under 18.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You gave me an option that you didn't want me to pick, clearly I had no choice.

I used to smoke but was never a heavy smoker, a pack would usually last me a couple of months then one day I decided I didn't want to do it any more so I stopped, not that it was easy I had tried once before but the lifestyle I had and the amount of friends that were smokers made it decidedly tough. Haven’t had one in years and have no desire whatsoever to have one ever again.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it anything, or just tobacco that counts? It changes my answer.

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I guess you could say that I occasionally smoke when I drink (well, when I drink with other people, and they're also smoking). I enjoy doing it, I like the smell of tobacco and the feeling of smoking. I've never actually been motivated enough to go and get more cigarettes after smoking a few during a night, though.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Started smoking in college. Quit for three years.

Started again on a vacation.

FWIW, quitting is near impossible... and then suddenly effortless. Don't know what the possible reasons might be. And I'm not about to quit again and again for your edification.

Sorry.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Dip counts. Snuff counts. Distillation and intravenious injection counts.