User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type are you? Do you smoke? How often

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • NT: Never have, never will.

    28 16.77%
  • NT: I've tried it.

    21 12.57%
  • NT: I smoke socially.

    8 4.79%
  • NT: Give me a cigarette!

    14 8.38%
  • NF: Never have, never will.

    29 17.37%
  • NF: I've tried it.

    17 10.18%
  • NF: I smoke socially.

    7 4.19%
  • NF: Give me a cigarette!

    10 5.99%
  • SP: Never have, never will.

    4 2.40%
  • SP: I've tried it.

    5 2.99%
  • SP: I smoke socially.

    2 1.20%
  • SP: Give me a cigarette!

    3 1.80%
  • SJ: Never have, never will.

    9 5.39%
  • SJ: I've tried it.

    2 1.20%
  • SJ: I smoke socially.

    2 1.20%
  • SJ: Give me a cigarette!

    1 0.60%
  • Don't pick me.

    3 1.80%
  • Don't pick me.

    1 0.60%
  • Don't pick me.

    1 0.60%
  • Don't pick me.

    0 0%
First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 102

  1. #81
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I would like to smoke a pipe, but mostly because I would like to be a middle-aged man in Victorian England. Or a distinguished tweed-wearing Oxford fellow circa 1938. I quite like smoking a pipe though, but it just seems too pretentious to be a young pipe-smoker in this day and age.
    Ah, who gives a crap!!! Personally if it were up to me, we should have a 19th century fashion comeback - or alternatively 30s or 50s...
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  2. #82
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Ah, who gives a crap!!! Personally if it were up to me, we should have a 19th century fashion comeback - or alternatively 30s or 50s...
    Really? The 19th century wasn't especially flattering to the ladies.

  3. #83
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    That's the least of the worries from smoking.
    Don't I know it! Nothing says good times like cancer and stink.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

  4. #84
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I would like to smoke a pipe, but mostly because I would like to be a middle-aged man in Victorian England. Or a distinguished tweed-wearing Oxford fellow circa 1938. I quite like smoking a pipe though, but it just seems too pretentious to be a young pipe-smoker in this day and age.
    The fact that pipe-smoking does seem archaic is what makes it attractive IMO.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Well THEY ARE RETARDED! And intolerant because they don't respect your point of view! And insane because only an insane person causes that kind of damage to his body willingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    Tell them to stuff it and to enjoy bad teeth, nails, and wrinkles.
    haha, I love you both.

  6. #86
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    haha, I love you both.
    There you go! Don't listen to them - you're doing the right thing.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  7. #87
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    The fact that pipe-smoking does seem archaic is what makes it attractive IMO.
    Couldn't agree more.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  8. #88
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    You just love agreeing with me anyways.

  9. #89
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    You just love agreeing with me anyways.
    When you're right, yes!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  10. #90
    Senior Member whimsical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    infp
    Posts
    351

    Default

    NF: I smoke all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 01:40 AM
  2. How do You Imagine Type Combinations?
    By Savage Idealist in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:29 PM
  3. Do you smoke?
    By Mole in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:00 PM
  4. How do you view type?
    By DuoRCN in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 05:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO