• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you smoke? Type Poll.

What type are you? Do you smoke? How often

• NT: Never have, never will.

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • NT: I've tried it.

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • NT: I smoke socially.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • NT: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • NF: Never have, never will.

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • NF: I've tried it.

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • NF: I smoke socially.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • NF: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • SP: Never have, never will.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • SP: I've tried it.

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • SP: I smoke socially.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • SP: Give me a cigarette!

• SJ: Never have, never will.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • SJ: I've tried it.

• SJ: I smoke socially.

• SJ: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Don't pick me.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Don't pick me.

• Don't pick me.

• Don't pick me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Noper for me. Cigarette smoke makes me want to sneeze. So I don't think I'll ever try.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tried smoking cigarettes once, just because I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Then I burned the inside of my mouth, got blisters, dizzy and sick to my stomach.

Never smoked again...lol

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Teens who start smoking in today's age, with all the warnings and price raises, are the epitome of stupidity. It's undilluted foolishness.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I tried smoking cigarettes once, just because I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Then I burned the inside of my mouth, got blisters, dizzy and sick to my stomach.

You knew that the burning bit stays outside your mouth, right? :huh:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have tried it, but I do not smoke.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You knew that the burning bit stays outside your mouth, right? :huh:

HAHAHAHAHA Yes, I did. I don't know - my body reacted really weirdly - quite bizarre. It probably had something to do with the fact that I chain smoked two packs of cigarettes without having ever smoked before.

I smoked, no reaction. So I smoked another, no reaction, and again and again, and I thought damn where is this cool feeling everyone talks about. Felt nothing cool except ice in my mouth to cool the blisters afterwards.

And since that drug (nicotine) sucked, I'm not trying anything else. I'm sticking to caffeine.

S

Sniffles

Occasionally I smoke my pipe. I've never been a frequent smoker, especially after having suffer from a sore throat for several months from smoking cigars.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Occasionally I smoke my pipe.

Pipes are awesome - sophisticated, classic, etc. MUCH better than cigarettes. But only men are allowed to smoke pipes. Women look retarded when they smoke pipes (sorry to all the female pipe smokers out there, but you do look retarded).

hommefatal

Teens who start smoking in today's age, with all the warnings and price raises, are the epitome of stupidity. It's undilluted foolishness.
Oh, my ES classmates would say "If you don't try it, you're intolerant/insane"

S

Sniffles

Pipes are awesome - sophisticated, classic, etc. MUCH better than cigarettes. But only men are allowed to smoke pipes. Women look retarded when they smoke pipes (sorry to all the female pipe smokers out there, but you do look retarded).

Yes indeed. At first if I told people I smoked a pipe, they usually would complain pipe-smoking makes you look like an old man. Of course once they saw me smoke it, they changed their attitude and claim I looked classy with it. ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, my ES classmates would say "If you don't try it, you're intolerant/insane"

Well THEY ARE RETARDED! And intolerant because they don't respect your point of view! And insane because only an insane person causes that kind of damage to his body willingly.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes indeed. At first if I told people I smoked a pipe, they usually would complain pipe-smoking makes you look like an old man. Of course that was before they actually saw me with one. ;)

:D I can believe that!!!

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I would like to smoke a pipe, but mostly because I would like to be a middle-aged man in Victorian England. Or a distinguished tweed-wearing Oxford fellow circa 1938. I quite like smoking a pipe though, but it just seems too pretentious to be a young pipe-smoker in this day and age.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
I cannot handle nicotine, or else I probably would be addicted at this point. I've tried it many times, but it always just makes me sick. During the war, I would smoke Pakistani cigarettes (rolled tobacco leaves) to keep me awake during missions. They would do the trick, but I sill never became addicted ... possibly because I didn't inhale much. Most of my friends smoke. Overall, I'm glad not to have become addicted.