First 567

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Well, if you think juggenaut is an ESTP. I would be LMAO.
    I find this really funny considering you have a picture of Mao as your avatar.

Obvious point:

ESTPs use extroverted feeling, ENTJs do not. Huge, huge difference in arguing style, persuasion style.

ESTP: YouTube - Pumping Iron Arnold On Training
    ESTP: YouTube - Don King on Fox & Friends 1-19-09
    ESTP: YouTube - John McEnroe throwing a tantrum at age 48

What does Fe look like for ESTPs? Some answers here: ESTP Personal Growth

For me, one of the telltale signs of Fe--in a neutral, but mostly negative sense--is the awareness that someone is trying to achieve a specific emotional response in me. To get me to feel a certain emotional "note." That's quite different from what I often feel around my Fi friends, whether ISFPs or ENTJs or ENFPs...with them, benevolence comes through, or anger, or whatever, but with Fe-users it's quite different as it's focused on me, is highly manipulative (in a nonjudgmental sense of the word), and outcome-focused. I am "flattered" or "belittled" or "befriended"--or "confided in" or...something. And the user invariably adjusts his or her approach in an effort to try to get a specific emotional response in order to get what he/she wants.

This isn't how ENTJs approach arguments/conflict.

ENTJ: YouTube - Pat Buchanan vs Neo-Cons
    ENTJ: YouTube - Arthur Jones On Letterman Part one
    ENTJ: YouTube - Norman Mailer on Charlie Rose Part 2

ENTJs hit you over the head with Te in the most aggressive way possible. And keep it there. You may love them or hate them, agree with them or disagree with them, but their approach will rarely change. Sure, there will be some primitive "Fe-lite" skills thrown in there--they may know and use your name, for example, perhaps some social touching if they are female, but these will not rise to the level of even a sliver of the emotional manipulation/bonding found in ESTPs...

Obviously, there are other differences that are pretty obvious given a conversation that lasts longer than a minute. Situational logic vs. Universal Principles. Present orientation vs. future...

Obvious point:

ESTPs use extroverted feeling, ENTJs do not. Huge, huge difference in arguing style, persuasion style.

ESTP: YouTube - Pumping Iron Arnold On Training
    ESTP: YouTube - Don King on Fox & Friends 1-19-09
    ESTP: YouTube - John McEnroe throwing a tantrum at age 48

What does Fe look like for ESTPs? Some answers here: ESTP Personal Growth

For me, one of the telltale signs of Fe--in a neutral, but mostly negative sense--is the awareness that someone is trying to achieve a specific emotional response in me. To get me to feel a certain emotional "note." That's quite different from what I often feel around my Fi friends, whether ISFPs or ENTJs or ENFPs...with them, benevolence comes through, or anger, or whatever, but with Fe-users it's quite different as it's focused on me, is highly manipulative (in a nonjudgmental sense of the word), and outcome-focused. I am "flattered" or "belittled" or "befriended"--or "confided in" or...something. And the user invariably adjusts his or her approach in an effort to try to get a specific emotional response in order to get what he/she wants.

This isn't how ENTJs approach arguments/conflict.

ENTJ: YouTube - Pat Buchanan vs Neo-Cons
    ENTJ: YouTube - Arthur Jones On Letterman Part one
    ENTJ: YouTube - Norman Mailer on Charlie Rose Part 2

ENTJs hit you over the head with Te in the most aggressive way possible. And keep it there. You may love them or hate them, agree with them or disagree with them, but their approach will rarely change. Sure, there will be some primitive "Fe-lite" skills thrown in there--they may know and use your name, for example, perhaps some social touching if they are female, but these will not rise to the level of even a sliver of the emotional manipulation/bonding found in ESTPs...

Obviously, there are other differences that are pretty obvious given a conversation that lasts longer than a minute. Situational logic vs. Universal Principles. Present orientation vs. future...