User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

Its probably already been said, but a P will change his mind mid-sentence, whereas a J will reluctantly do so, only after hearing your response.

MBTI
    intj

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Some people on another website keep insisting that I am a P. Tell me everything you can think of that would qualify someone as a J. Muchas gracias!
    Do you annoy Js? If so, you might be a P.

Do you answer questions with questions? You might be a P

Do you even care what others think...more likely a P

Did you have a hard time answering the type questions? Again...P

You might be an NP or an SF and that could be the issue you are struggling with since you think you aren't an ISTJ and don't seem to think you are an ISTP. Check other types out.

By the way...mostly P's or F's stopped to help you resolve your quandry here...do you stop and help other bloggers resolve their issues that do not relate to you AT ALL? If not, you might be a J. An NP will use any excuse to stop and ponder something on anyone's behalf for no reason...an F can't bear to leave someone in need of help. Look at all of the INTPs who came in to help you think this through and the feelers who joined in as well...I think that is a study in and of itself...the enfp's as well...not too many J's...but you did get a couple comrade istj's which is cool.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

he asked for details ?!

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

your resident asshole

^-- Uh...

Quote Originally Posted by INTPatricia View Post
    Do you annoy Js? If so, you might be a P.

Do you answer questions with questions? You might be a P

Do you even care what others think...more likely a P

Did you have a hard time answering the type questions? Again...P

You might be an NP or an SF and that could be the issue you are struggling with since you think you aren't an ISTJ and don't seem to think you are an ISTP. Check other types out.

By the way...mostly P's or F's stopped to help you resolve your quandry here...do you stop and help other bloggers resolve their issues that do not relate to you AT ALL? If not, you might be a J. An NP will use any excuse to stop and ponder something on anyone's behalf for no reason...an F can't bear to leave someone in need of help. Look at all of the INTPs who came in to help you think this through and the feelers who joined in as well...I think that is a study in and of itself...the enfp's as well...not too many J's...but you did get a couple comrade istj's which is cool.
    Ha! There's no way I'm an N. I don't think I'll ever completely understand intuiting, so no one need explain it to me after this comment. Um, I guess I sometimes answer questions with questions... I don't know. The thing that gets me confused about this is that I have many qualities of both sides. I like closure and when I stick to plans that are already made (unless I dislike said plans), routine can be tiring, I like to go places and do things (I get kind of bored around the house), I procrastinate, I switch interests when things start to bore me (that's why I haven't been here in a while), etc. One thing I'll do is I'll find something that I'm really interested in, and I'll try to finish what I started, but usually I don't. Couple examples: I printed out 11 pages of sheet music to a song I wanted to learn on the piano. I practiced and practiced, but then I got to a point in the song where I had to stretch my hand over an octave o.O. I don't know anyone who could reach that far. Well, I could have just changed the chord, but I kind of stopped playing it and did other things. Another example is when I decided that I was going to learn to speak Italian by myself. I bought a book and obtained Rosetta Stone, but sadly, I lost interest.

Err... that looks messy. (Hehe, P trait )

MBTI
    ESFJ

^-- Uh...

Ha! There's no way I'm an N. I don't think I'll ever completely understand intuiting, so no one need explain it to me after this comment. Um, I guess I sometimes answer questions with questions... I don't know. The thing that gets me confused about this is that I have many qualities of both sides. I like closure and when I stick to plans that are already made (unless I dislike said plans), routine can be tiring, I like to go places and do things (I get kind of bored around the house), I procrastinate, I switch interests when things start to bore me (that's why I haven't been here in a while), etc. One thing I'll do is I'll find something that I'm really interested in, and I'll try to finish what I started, but usually I don't. Couple examples: I printed out 11 pages of sheet music to a song I wanted to learn on the piano. I practiced and practiced, but then I got to a point in the song where I had to stretch my hand over an octave o.O. I don't know anyone who could reach that far. Well, I could have just changed the chord, but I kind of stopped playing it and did other things. Another example is when I decided that I was going to learn to speak Italian by myself. I bought a book and obtained Rosetta Stone, but sadly, I lost interest.

Closure, plans, routine being boring, not finishing thing etc .. that sounds like me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

^-- Uh...

^That sounds rather like the skill mastery of an STP. I have an ISTP friend who fits that description perfectly. He likes to be doing things and engaging things that doesn't mean he is J. You sound like an SP to me.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    I

^-- Uh...

Whatever you are - J or P, you seem to not have much of it (you seem almost borderline).

your resident asshole

Funny how P types like to call me a P, and J types like to call me a J. I don't think I've met a J who thought I was a P and vice versa. :P

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    If that wall wasn't yellow, then she was really stupid.

But yeah. I guess since MBTI in general draws the people out of the general population with certain theoretical interests, it only makes sense that out of the lower age groups, it would draw the few that were already advanced enough to keep up with us. The "whiz kids" if you will.

On top of that, we who've been using the Internet for a while might have an overinflated view of our intelligence because we grew up surrounded by adults who struggled to understand computers, and were so much better with them than most people our own age. Now they're more popular and accessible, so that view is no longer justified.
    Several of my friends and I were fairly articulate as teens. I also had a mild, early interest in MBTI when I was about 16 when I got a book about it from the library, because I didn't have Internet connection back then.

Teens can be intelligent, some more than others, just like adults.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Funny how P types like to call me a P, and J types like to call me a J. I don't think I've met a J who thought I was a P and vice versa. :P
    In my personal assessment of you, I'm guessing IS_P.

In fact, I don't see much that is J about you, honestly. However, you are still developing mentally so nothing is concrete yet, I'll agree.