User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

yep, current obsession, tell me about it.

Yeah I'm using the word "play" loosely here, it simply means "good" before "bad"

Chloee (love the name btw ) if you don't have time to play thats fine too, Js often don't have time for play either (even after they finish the work)

As a P you will be exhilarated by deadlines so in the case of not being able to play you will probably end up procrastinating instead

As the deadline draws near you will feel a burst of energy and do the task (I'm sure a lot of perceivers know the feeling)

There is no distinct advantage to being a J or P but there will be a disadvantage if you are one of the two naturally and try to act like the other

People need to remember J's end up with problems too regarding work, in fact they get very very annoyed by having to leave something and not being able to close and when sh*t hits the fan and nothing goes to plan (oo a rhyme) then the J is at a disadvantage

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Yeah I'm using the word "play" loosely here, it simply means "good" before "bad"

Chloee (love the name btw ) if you don't have time to play thats fine too, Js often don't have time for play either (even after they finish the work)

As a P you will be exhilarated by deadlines so in the case of not being able to play you will probably end up procrastinating instead

As the deadline draws near you will feel a burst of energy and do the task (I'm sure a lot of perceivers know the feeling)

There is no distinct advantage to being a J or P but there will be a disadvantage if you are one of the two naturally and try to act like the other

People need to remember J's end up with problems too regarding work, in fact they get very very annoyed by having to leave something and not being able to close and when sh*t hits the fan and nothing goes to plan (oo a rhyme) then the J is at a disadvantage
    Unless, of course, you're left to make your own deadlines

MBTI
    ENFP

Or what you can do it have something horrifying happen to you - have your world pulled out from beneath you. You will become INFJ for a while. It's pretty cool by typology standards, but the rest of it sucks.

Anyway, I wish you bad luck on your endeavor because EP is far more desirable than EJ, imo.

Edit:I just realized your were an ESTP. Do you find the ESTJ type to be more desireable than ESTP? I know becoming more J will just make you become an ESTP with more J, but I am curious about this.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    Or what you can do it have something horrifying happen to you - have your world pulled out from beneath you. You will become INFJ for a while. It's pretty cool by typology standards, but the rest of it sucks.
    when my father died, in very traumatic and long lasting way, so I really felt like you said that my "world pulled out from beneath me" - I became SJ for a while. At least I tried to be, for 1-2 year, it was disaster. Very exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post

Anyway, I wish you bad luck on your endeavor because EP is far more desirable than EJ, imo.

Edit:I just realized your were an ESTP. Do you find the ESTJ type to be more desireable than ESTP? I know becoming more J will just make you become an ESTP with more J, but I am curious about this.
    That's a joke right? Not only am I an ESTP I'm a 95% perceiver also did you miss my first post stating why the hell any perceiver would want to become a J?

I'm more effective, more relaxed, enjoy life, actually have friends, don't annoy people, make more money from not annoying people, hire people to clean my house rather than clean it myself with the extra money from not annoying people

You're probably starting to see a pattern here...

Nothing against Js you do it your way I'll do it mine (though Js are more likely to get up me for doing things the perceiver way than I am going to get up them for judging)

Once again

Perceiving for life, Judging never!

MBTI
    INTP

judging does not automatically result in motivation, drive, ambition or resolve.

you just sound lazy to me and laziness comes in all shapes, sizes and types. take some responsibility for your actions -- grow up.
    I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    when my father died, in very traumatic and long lasting way, so I really felt like you said that my "world pulled out from beneath me" - I became SJ for a while. At least I tried to be, for 1-2 year, it was disaster. Very exhausting.
    I've been the opposite. I'd guess I loose my NT in such situations (total ISFP), but not my P. Been in a few, but I've never lost my father. That day will truly be traumatic. You've my sincere condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    That's a joke right? Not only am I an ESTP I'm a 95% perceiver also did you miss my first post stating why the hell any perceiver would want to become a J?

I'm more effective, more relaxed, enjoy life, actually have friends, don't annoy people, make more money from not annoying people, hire people to clean my house rather than clean it myself with the extra money from not annoying people

You're probably starting to see a pattern here...

Nothing against Js you do it your way I'll do it mine (though Js are more likely to get up me for doing things the perceiver way than I am going to get up them for judging)
    Once again

Perceiving for life, Judging never!
    Only if your working for us. A tj WILL have things done their way in an environment they are in charge of. Even if that means harnessing the random brilliance of a gifted tp and putting it to good use. Other than organizational situations, we are as "live and let live" as anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Only if your working for us. A tj WILL have things done their way in an environment they are in charge of. Even if that means harnessing the random brilliance of a gifted tp and putting it to good use. Other than organizational situations, we are as "live and let live" as anyone.
    No thanks. If you want to lead someone, enslave the other ENTJs and SJ.
    The only thing I can guareentee you is pointing a gun in your head.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.