User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Maybe we need a poll to determine how many Extroverts have this trouble in comparison to Introverts. I remember that the ISTP has less trouble in school than ESTP does, the OP is also an ENFP. It's interesting... I've seen heaps of INTPs whinging about this problem too though
    5 3 9

yes, true, maybe it has something to do with e/i... hm. and yes, i just wanted to say that about INTPs, they have same problem - the one i know in RL as well, and those online.
    (i edited previous post,look it pls)

Have your fun first it will put you in a good mood for work, thats how perceiving is meant to work

Problem is a lot of perceivers have fun then don't immediately start the work... then later their momentum they have has fizzled out

A judger has fun after the work is complete I don't know how they manage it but hey I'm not one to judge (no pun intended)

Some judgers end up having fun before they finish their work, this makes a judger uncomfortable

Essentially no difference when it comes to enjoyment vs work they are just reversed depending on if you are J or P

MBTI
    LoLz

I do work before fun because it makes me enjoy the fun more knowing I was productive. If I have fun before work, it makes me feel uncomfortable and lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I do work before fun because it makes me enjoy the fun more knowing I was productive. If I have fun before work, it makes me feel uncomfortable and lazy.
    Yeah exactly my point

Where as a perceiver uses their fun as momentum to make them feel like working (or should be, just like a judger should be doing what you stated)

Both Judgers and Perceivers can be lazy and both feel bad about it, just at different times and in different ways

I guess my point is you can become productive or unproductive as either J or P you just need to know how to use your function in a productive way

Hope that makes sense...

Then this thread should just be renamed to, "Teach me how to be more organized"
    I mean it can function properly but it looks to me that it can sustain much larger "pressures" then the current one. What means that I could do more things then I am doing. By opinion of my strong J my current postion can be described as inefficient.

I am mean I am a succesful student and I do a lot of analysing but the time has come to start expanding more then the minimum that is needed for survival. Especially since I don't have social phobias typical for very introverted people.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Have your fun first it will put you in a good mood for work, thats how perceiving is meant to work

Problem is a lot of perceivers have fun then don't immediately start the work... then later their momentum they have has fizzled out

A judger has fun after the work is complete I don't know how they manage it but hey I'm not one to judge (no pun intended)

Some judgers end up having fun before they finish their work, this makes a judger uncomfortable

Essentially no difference when it comes to enjoyment vs work they are just reversed depending on if you are J or P

hm, hm, ... but what if you really don't have time for fun?

for example, I really don't have time for fun all until October, because I have to study whole summer!! for 10 hours per day probably.
    Luckily, I'm enneagram Three, Achiever, that saves me everytime when I have to study so much, always in last second of course.

... I also prefer first work then fun. I can't have fun if something isn't done (somehting that REALLY was supposed to be done)... my guilt is too big. But on the other hand, I don't do what I suppose to before fun.

MBTI
    I

Yep, I'm the same exact way. Like Unique said, it's what you naturally do, and that's what makes you either a J or a P.

so does it make me J if I like doing job before play - but i never do so - and I noticed that I learn better when I had fun before that (but that should be rule for everyone, nobody cant study in bad mood, at least not as productfuly like when he is recharged)??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Yep, I'm the same exact way. Like Unique said, it's what you naturally do, and that's what makes you either a J or a P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    so does it make me J if I like doing job before play - but i never do so - and I noticed that I learn better when I had fun before that (but that should be rule for everyone, nobody cant study in bad mood, at least not as productfuly like when he is recharged)??
    I don't know, I've got almost 0 J in me. It's not really "play" that comes before work for me.... it's more of "my current obsession" that comes before work, that may or may not be play. If my obsession is work at the time, then play goes out the window

The key is, I usually don't think of things in terms of responsibilities, I think.

That being said... my life would be soooo much easier with J in it, but at the same time, I love my P.