User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Well, you can stop assuming that every sentence out of my mouth is about SJness. You can also cut out your holier than thou attitude about being an NJ that it's a completely different concept from being an SJ. Regardless how we use our introverted functions, we're still Judgers, and we still expect the external world to be structured. If you debate otherwise, then you're just trying to convince people that being an NJ makes you a Perceiver, where as it doesn't. All it does is affect the kind of structure you impose on the world.
    No, I am just saying that those two are quite different. What I am saying is that there are 2 kinds of judgers, that is all. As far as I remember I said that they are "quite different" what is not the same as "totally different".
    From the outside we can look very similar but our "inner process" is different. But Ps have nothing to with this.

What makes you think that I think that all of your words are connected with SJness ?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    No, I am just saying that those two are quite different. What I am saying is that there are 2 kinds of judgers, that is all. As far as I remember I said that they are "quite different" what is not the same as "totally different".
    From the outside we can look very similar but our "inner process" is different. But Ps have nothing to with this.

What makes you think that I think that all of your words are connected with SJness ?
    I was referring to your last post.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    give examples of taking advantage?

if you are failing classes because you procrastinate learning, if you never come on time and you have problems at college because of it, if you can't make decisions, and you are almost never sure what's your opinion about something because you don't like limitations and defining things.

?
    This isn't just P. I'm very P and I got through college, albeit with struggles. I went to most classes and wasn't late all the time. My struggle was with homework. My ESFP sister didn't make it through college because of the same struggles you mention. The being late to classes and skipping classes can be easily fixed. You just have to decide to fix it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

give examples of taking advantage?

if you are failing classes because you procrastinate learning, if you never come on time and you have problems at college because of it, if you can't make decisions, and you are almost never sure what's your opinion about something because you don't like limitations and defining things.

?
    So long as you take everything seriously, you can use your Pness in a good healthy way

1. play first, go talk to your friends, mess around etc.
    2. do a solid block of work, in less time than a J would take, just like one super blast of work
    3. brag, brag, brag

repeat steps 1 to 3 as often as you can
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    This isn't just P. I'm very P and I got through college, albeit with struggles. I went to most classes and wasn't late all the time. My struggle was with homework. My ESFP sister didn't make it through college because of the same struggles you mention. The being late to classes and skipping classes can be easily fixed. You just have to decide to fix it.

whats that if it isn't extreme P?
    I mentioned extreme P problems because thats when people really need become more J.

I somehow can fix skipping and being late... but... learning and so... not. At least not in J-way, with plan or "just because you should do it, it's best for you" - I'm always "there's time later"

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    So long as you take everything seriously, you can use your Pness in a good healthy way

1. play first, go talk to your friends, mess around etc.
    2. do a solid block of work, in less time than a J would take, just like one super blast of work
    3. brag, brag, brag

repeat steps 1 to 3 as often as you can

I do that, but I stay at 2. not enough, or even more often at 1., or 3. too long.
    mostly i skip 2 completely.

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I was referring to your last post.
    Welll I saw you upagraded post and I now know on what you mean.

To me it looks that this is not really a problem with J. It is more like a problem in E/I sprere. That is why I said I am woking on developing better social connection.

What I am doing exactly because my J can't function properly if I live like this and from what I know you are in similar social position as I am.
    This is why I said that channaling your J is a better/wiser choice then an atempt to balance your J.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

whats that if it isn't extreme P?
    I mentioned extreme P problems because thats when people really need become more J.

I somehow can fix skipping and being late... but... learning and so... not. At least not in J-way, with plan or "just because you should do it, it's best for you" - I'm always "there's time later"
    I do the same thing, but I don't think that has much to do with extreme Pness. It's motivation, seriousness, interest. Js do this as well I think. and like Atomic Orbital says, it could have something to do with the E/I difference. I skip step 2 quite often, and do just about everything you, chloee have mentioned. The thing is, It's not P.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Welll I saw you upagraded post and I now know on what you mean.

To me it looks that this is not really a problem with J. It is more like a problem in E/I sprere. That is why I said I am woking on developing better social connection.

What I am doing exactly because my J can't function properly if I live like this and from what I know you are in similar social position as I am.
    This is why I said that channaling your J is a better/wiser choice then an atempt to balance your J.
    Then this thread should just be renamed to, "Teach me how to be more organized"

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I do the same thing, but I don't think that has much to do with extreme Pness. It's motivation, seriousness, interest. Js do this as well I think. and like Atomic Orbital says, it could have something to do with the E/I difference. I skip step 2 quite often, and do just about everything you, chloee have mentioned. The thing is, It's not P.
    how do you know that's not p?

it's not interest stuff. motivation yes.. but...

edit: where did Atomic Orbital say anything? cant find post at all????