Ne

ahahhahahahaha unicorns.......

Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    If you use perceiving properly you can get things done faster and better than a J anyway

First off we work in bursts of energy, when you get one don't ignore it use it to accomplish things that have been "open" for the longest time

As a P you keep things "open" rather than close them off straight away (get them done) this way you can to multiple tasks at once often saving boat loads of time

You won't keep lists, its impossible for a P and unneeded, you will have to use your memory and pick tasks according to how long they have been open for

Perceiving for life man, Judging never.
    That run-on is testament to everything you claim. With a little more, you may convince me to switch to "P."
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Becoming a J sounds like a lot of work.

I wouldn't bother...

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Becoming a J sounds like a lot of work.

I wouldn't bother...

Being a P sounds like a lot of work, I don't want to do anything at all.
    But I realize that my attitude towards life is becoming far to lax, it's interfering with my lust for competence.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

We'd have to pump you full of horse chromosomes

I wrote this just before, but it got lost somewhere in the starwebs
    I'll re-write:
    I think people compensate for their P with apathy. To improve the speed at which you make decisions, it's much easier for a P to just stop caring and pick an arbitrary choice and move on. It encourages you to just stop being serious altogether. You won't become 'more J' if you start to take more of your tasks seriously, but you'll become a more healthy person I guess. Maybe for some of us, the lack of sensing (particularly Si) could result in more balance?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I want to be a unicorn! How do I go about doing that?
    Hahaha, you are awesome.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Are you sure you want to be a J? I wanted to be a J for a while, but that was because other people wanted me to act like a J. And I wanted to be liked, so I did start to act like a J an it was appreciated. But the J-ness became frustrating. I got the feeling that I wasn't acting like myself anymore, I got alienated from myself. Sometimes I looked in the mirror and then I thought like "Dude, that's not me, that's somebody else, that person in the mirror could be anyone, but it's not me!". When I found out that it actually wasn't what I wanted to be AT ALL, I tried to become a P again. I stopped caring about what other people wanted me to be. I tried to accept myself the way I am. Believe me, it makes life a lot more relaxing if you act the way you are, not the way others think you should act because it's what they want most. Seriously, acting in an unnatural way judt made me tense and moody and I only started to hate myself more. Come on, just love yourself the way you are and if others don't, f*** 'em! I was a moderate P, I wanted to be an extreme J and I became an exteme P now. And I couldn't imagine myself being happier with who I am than I am now. Believe me.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerchick23 View Post
    I hate my P-ness. (don't say that out loud... :redface But seriously....... I have no motivation. I have no punctuality. I want to set goals and finish them, dangit!! I hate sitting around the house all day with no plan or purpose... like, I want to workout, but every time I get up nothing happens. I want to get a head start on projects and dreams... but it all stays in my head instead of blossoming into anything real. I'm sick of promising myself things that I ALWAYS end up dropping. How do I find my inner J? I am sick of being so messy and frazzled and aimless. I want to be driven and accomplished and reliable and... well... you know! J-ish!

Teach me.
    I wanted to open the same topic! OMG!

Teach us, we need it. I am prepared to get rid of my Pness, but I don't give away my Vagina for anything in the whole world - no matter how organized I can become! (that's just a note in case someone offers some deal for my Vagina in return )

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    That's more common than you'd think.

1. Start viewing your life in terms of checklists and schedules.

2. Write lists of everything you want to do in a given day, and assign particular timeframes to each task that you want to stay inside.

3. Follow the list you make consistently all week, and never let yourself do anything spontaneous except on weekends or holidays.

4. Congratulations, you've become a Normal Person(tm).

Oh, and as for motivation... you're an E and you have friends, right? Tell them all about the schedule you've set up for yourself, so they can ride you about staying on it.
    this whole thing makes me itchy...like flea ridden wool. i don't like it...i think i need to learn to love my p'ness instead.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Okay, this seems like a real ENFP-trait here. I'll put it this way: try it and you'll be disappointed. REALLY disappointed. Come on! Love yourself. Accept yourself. Try not to care about other people's opinions and expectations. Life will be a LOT easier.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.