User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    No thanks. If you want to lead someone, enslave the other ENTJs and SJ.
    The only thing I can guareentee you is pointing a gun in your head.
    Well then, if it is my organization you are out. If I had even the slightest inkling that you were the type to bring a gun, believe me, it would be covered. Doesn't matter though because if you equate leading with enslaving you probably would have never made it in the door in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Well then, if it is my organization you are out. If I had even the slightest inkling that you were the type to bring a gun, believe me, it would be covered. Doesn't matter though because if you equate leading with enslaving you probably would have never made it in the door in the first place.
    wow, thats really pathetic

What makes you think other types would be follow your leadership if other entjs won't? Are we easier to boss around? And what virtues do you have to qualify to lead other the fact that you are an entj?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    wow, thats really pathetic

What makes you think other types would be follow your leadership if other entjs won't? Are we easier to boss around? And what virtues do you have to qualify to lead other the fact that you are an entj?
    Maybe there is a miscommunication here, maybe your just an idiot. I am speaking of an organizational situation where we are in charge, as stated in my post. In my case it is my company. The fact alone that it is my company and I invested the money, did the research, made the contacts, closed the deal, placed the workers, am involved in daily operations etc.. etc... qualifies me to lead it. If you have some strange, f-ed up theory as to why that is wrong, there is no miscommunication here.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

It's great when completely opposite people work together, one of them is good at organizing everything, the other has "random brilliance". The result is pure gold.
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Maybe there is a miscommunication here, maybe your just an idiot. I am speaking of an organizational situation where we are in charge, as stated in my post. In my case it is my company. The fact alone that it is my company and I invested the money, did the research, made the contacts, closed the deal, placed the workers, am involved in daily operations etc.. etc... qualifies me to lead it. If you have some strange, f-ed up theory as to why that is wrong, there is no miscommunication here.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo......
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

oh my GOD i need to be a J.
    my life is seriously on hold because of the lack of J ness.
    But i still love my P-ness.(yeah thats right, say that outloud. hahaha)
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    oh my GOD i need to be a J.
    my life is seriously on hold because of the lack of J ness.
    But i still love my P-ness.(yeah thats right, say that outloud. hahaha)
    I have, bountiful times I might add
    your life is not on hold because of a lack of J, you're playing upon sterotypes, to become a J, you would have to rely more heavily upon your tertiary and inferior functions (for ESFP, that would be Te & Ni respectively). When in use, these Judging functions, actually drain you more than your natural functions (Se, Fi). Perceiving is not a bad thing, procrastination is shared between both perceivers and judgers, you can deal with it in many simple ways:
    1. throw in more effort
    2. seek inspiration and motive
    3. take things a bit more seriously (loose the apathy, shmuck)
    5 3 9

Kings is right, also read my posts in this thread

You need to use perceiving productively not become judging

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Some people who are Ps and they notice and they are very disorganized may have adult ADD. I have noticed Ps on psychostimulants (such as adderal or Dexedrine) address ADD often act like Js when they are taking the medication.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cheerchick23 View Post
    I hate my P-ness. (don't say that out loud... :redface But seriously....... I have no motivation. I have no punctuality. I want to set goals and finish them, dangit!! I hate sitting around the house all day with no plan or purpose... like, I want to workout, but every time I get up nothing happens. I want to get a head start on projects and dreams... but it all stays in my head instead of blossoming into anything real. I'm sick of promising myself things that I ALWAYS end up dropping. How do I find my inner J? I am sick of being so messy and frazzled and aimless. I want to be driven and accomplished and reliable and... well... you know! J-ish!

Teach me.
    I highly recommend the GTD management system. Before you freak out at the thought of reading an organizational book, I promise you it's very EXXP-friendly. Use your strengths: the desire for instant results. If the issue mainly lies within your anxiety, then a procrastination article would prove more beneficial. For more information, I can point out some quality ones.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.