User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I'm rather forceful...I can also get extremely aggresive and physically violent if provoked.

I also have a really big ego, which I subtlely make apparent once in a while.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENTJ

The best word to describe me would not be "leader" (it would be Maverick).

In work situations, many people have considered me as such and elected me to such a role.

However, a real leader for me is charismatic enough to build alot of social and political power. His authority cannot be solely based on competence if he wishes to climb the ladder and/or gain support. I'm just not good enough at charming people and acting in a way that will be socially popular as to become the most popular person around. As such, I will only occasionally be the one driving a social group (i.e. talking the most, getting all the attention, being the most liked, deciding what to do and where to go, ...). When reading the MBTI descriptions, I feel more like an extraverted INTJ than an actual ENTJ, alpha male type that imposes his will to everyone around him. I just couldn't care less about telling people what to do or controlling social situations unless it serves some kind of practical purpose.

As such, at home or with friends I'm really not commanding at all. I just offer suggestions for things and am pretty laid back really. Not what you would typically expect from an ENTJ.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

When I'm around females, I turn super-manly and go into "alpha-female" mode. It makes me want to organize things.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

Sometimes I get my T out so I don't always come off as a soft-hearted furry-fluffy bunny.

MBTI
    INXP

niffer wrote:

When I'm around females, I turn super-manly and go into "alpha-female" mode. It makes me want to organize things.
    I should invite you over to my garage. That should keep you busy for a while.

Shimpei wrote:

Sometimes I get my T out so I don't always come off as a soft-hearted furry-fluffy bunny.
    A tough bunny, huh? I hear those can be dangerous. I recall President Jimmy Carter fending off a killer rabbit in the swamp:

The Straight Dope: What was the deal with Jimmy Carter and the killer rabbit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    lastrailway,

Based solely on your list, I would say you're an ISTJ.
    Yeah, have thought on that too. I am pretty sure on the I and T, but cannot decide on the rest.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Apparently, I'm supposed to be a hard worker. I've hardly ever worked in my life, always get my dads credit card and spend his money. Spending other peoples money is fun.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    A tough bunny, huh? I hear those can be dangerous. I recall President Jimmy Carter fending off a killer rabbit in the swamp:

The Straight Dope: What was the deal with Jimmy Carter and the killer rabbit?

And let's not forget about this bunny either!

MBTI
    ISXJ

I don't like it when ISTJ's get characterized as having little/no imagination. I mean, I find myself daydreaming all the time, even though when I do daydream it's usually in a lot of detail. Also, I think ISTJ's generally have a really witty, dry, and quick sense of humor. To me, at least, that kind of humor means you have to be pretty creative. Maybe I'm only speaking for myself, but I think my S/N divide is something like a 60/40ish split so I'm not entirely deprived of N although most of my tendencies are toward S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Apparently, I'm supposed to be a hard worker. I've hardly ever worked in my life, always get my dads credit card and spend his money. Spending other peoples money is fun.
    Hmm... ya know, I can kinda relate to some of that. Around my mom's house (and now this one), I've been known to be kinda lazy (not doing any housework and whatnot and having a tendency to sit around alot). But, at school (and college) and when I had a job for a very short time, I never took breaks except to eat, or the breaks I was given were used primarily for work. The way I see it, I guess, is, if I'm at work/school, especially since I'm not too social, what else is there to do? I might as well work while I'm there so I can be lazy at home, lol.
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...