User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ERTP

Default ENFPs and ENTPs: What do you Think of Each Other?

If you are an ENFP: What do you Think of ENTPs?

If you are an ENTP: What do you think of ENFPs?

Please indulge me with your experiences.
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm not aware of anyone irl that is an entp but i really like the ones i know on here. never met one that i didn't like actually.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i like both. i wish i knew a proper ENTP irl. man i hate that abbrevation... irl.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't know any ENTP's that I'm aware of.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Know two irl and don't have good experiences with them. Online I know some great entps, but even there I always watch out and can get burned when we get Ne-ing. Still can't help myself though, it can be so much fun

Imo they should come with one of them warning labels
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

garbage

I know plenty of ENTPs. They're abound in my line of work and career choice, my brother-in-law is definitely one, and I'm pretty sure my dad is, too.

It's awesome that they're so laid back and tolerant about everyday matters, yet they're very gung-ho about their various ideas. If they get past the tendency to be late and unprepared when it's necessary to be on time and well-suited, especially when it affects other people, they'll do well in life.

The archetypical crazy ENTP physicists working on our projects end up staying up all night to work out insane equations and models to present at a meeting the next day.. love it. Sometimes, they end up spinning their wheels because they're so passionate and going perhaps in a slightly different direction than our project is headed, but they don't usually end up discouraged because they love doing it, and they find a quick way to tailor their work to something more applicable anyway.

Some of them, however, don't seem to be able to step into another person's shoes at all. An immature Fe can step out in a bad way in fights, telling others what they should and should not be feeling in some given situation. This combined with a tendency to want to "fix" problems can be disastrous, because it will lead to a frustration in their inability to adequately resolve people-based problems.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't know any definate ENFPs but my INFP can be a total ENFP at times and its great when she is. She is so mental and bubbly and huggable.

One of the most amazing girls i've ever met was an ENFx as well. Really organised but fun loving so i'm convinced she was an ENFP with a big piece of Te. She was insane. First person ever to actually agree - relutantly - with my theory that everything anyone does is an ultimatly selfish act. Shame she wandered out my life like people do.

I want to meet a true ENFP. I'm starting to suspect my ESFP best mate may be an ExFP as he is quite bubbly and random and suprisingly intelligent (it didn't show till i got to know him better). But he is so sensual that i doubt it. Its probably just my Ne fueling his Se a bit and vise versa.

I want to meet a true ENFP. Someone to share my wonderlust and imagination with.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    I don't know any definate ENFPs but my INFP can be a total ENFP at times and its great when she is. She is so mental and bubbly and huggable.

One of the most amazing girls i've ever met was an ENFx as well. Really organised but fun loving so i'm convinced she was an ENFP with a big piece of Te. She was insane. First person ever to actually agree - relutantly - with my theory that everything anyone does is an ultimatly selfish act. Shame she wandered out my life like people do.

I want to meet a true ENFP. I'm starting to suspect my ESFP best mate may be an ExFP as he is quite bubbly and random and suprisingly intelligent (it didn't show till i got to know him better). But he is so sensual that i doubt it. Its probably just my Ne fueling his Se a bit and vise versa.

I want to meet a true ENFP. Someone to share my wonderlust and imagination with.
    Agree.

And ENTPs can be really heartless...but few people are rude on purpose, and as a type I think that they are pretty cool. Easy to get along with as an ENFP, but there is always a bit of "distance" between ENTPs and myself, because while both of us allow enthusiasm to 'spill out' a bit, the topics at hand are usually not the same, and I can only stomach so much tech-talk, and they can only stomach so much psychology...usually.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

^ENTPs can do psychology. Just look at the amount on here. Its just you have to be prepared for Ti overdose.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

One of my good (online turned to offline) friends is ENTP. We don't always get each other and she is definitely not into listening to drama stories. Neither of us really seem to care about the "not getting each other" so we get along really well. Truthfully, I'm not sure if I get her and she is just so straightforward I think I don't.

Going to cedar point with her this weekend! I guess one thing that works for us is that we both like to "play" so much.