• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFPs and ENTPs: What do you Think of Each Other?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
But to make this clear once and for all. To assign techy things with a T primary is plain wrong, cause every type is capable of logic, cause he has it.

I was just out of ideas on another enfp and entp debate, cause I think we just dont speak the same language. Therefore I tried posting a music video. ... :D

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i consider ENFP and ENTP two aspects of the same persona. and you're right about the language... the vision/semantic is the same, the language/syntax is the difference.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Behold thee Te organizational charts *makes a cross* :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like them pretty well. I have some little quibbling annoyances about them but overall they're one of my favorites. (I probably have more quibbling annoyances with ENTPs than ENFPs, really...myself included.)

If I had to live on an island with an MBTI stereotype and no one else for the rest of my life, there's a good chance I'd choose ENFP.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like them pretty well. I have some little quibbling annoyances about them but overall they're one of my favorites. (I probably have more quibbling annoyances with ENTPs than ENFPs, really...myself included.)

If I had to live on an island with an MBTI stereotype and no one else for the rest of my life, there's a good chance I'd choose ENFP.

That's cos you're really ENFP. :nerd:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'ld choose ENTJ, cause then I can relax all day on the beach, while he is trying to maximize our food income :D

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
^ good call. i'd probably have to go for INFJ, so i can go off adventuring on said island while someone cooks for me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha, INFJ and cooking thats a good one :D

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Well... what's interesting with our feeler brethren is the fact they're only slightly different. I mean, they're the perfect partner for a Ne overload/discussion, thanks to this light difference. Such discussions are like a rolling gait, and are difficult to end because each one feeds the other with new random thoughts.

While with fellow ENTPs, the argument can quickly becomes boring because of the similarities, even with Ne.

Thus, I can definitely say I love ENFPs.