12311 Last

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Default ancestry, culture and type

so i have sort of been looking into where in the world there may be an abundance of N, if anywhere. this has lead me to believe in a theorem (which i am hoping to prove at some point), that the further east you go, the more native intuitive people you will find. exceptions include OZ and NZ, since those were completely occupied by western civilization.

this forces me to ask the questions here:

1. what ancenstry do you have?

2. do you consider yourself a member of a subgenre of race (i.e., for white gaulic or slavic etc., for black nigerian, aborigin, etc.)

3. do you think cultures of your ancestry have had any (even minor) effect on your upbringing?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I was born in the Netherlands and I'm still living there. My dads family is almost entirely Dutch, except for his great-grandmother. She had a French (maybe Belgian?) surname. There goes another rumor that another great-grandmother cheated on her husband with a Spanish guy, which makes his grandmother half-Spanish. My mothers family is way more multicultural. My mother was born in Hungary, her mother was from Romania and her mother again had a Polish surname. My mother probably even has Austrian and Croatian blood as well. I only think that the Dutch and the Hungarian cultures had effect on my upbringing.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ouh ouh dont get me started..
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    I

I don't believe there's any correlation between race and MBTI type.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    it's hard to say when it hasn't been proven or disproven. i'm not saying there is a correlation between race per se, but there may be one per culture, and cultural race (which is why i asked for subgenre of race instead of asking for skin color :rolli
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    it's hard to say when it hasn't been proven or disproven. i'm not saying there is a correlation between race per se, but there may be one per culture, and cultural race (which is why i asked for subgenre of race instead of asking for skin color :rolli
    But this implies you think the mbti theory is proven ?

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    Okay I mean there could be some study on it, but in my experience knowing people, I don't see any correlation between type and race.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

All Basques are intuitives. Prove me wrong.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Okay I mean there could be some study on it, but in my experience knowing people, I don't see any correlation between type and race.
    instead of arguing my point, could you be so kind as to give me data instead?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The two pence I have are: the generation of my parents was the last one to suffer from millenia of civic oppression in my country. And suddenly after their slow demise, millions of different galaxies arose in the cosmos, thousands of different colorful personality types, bearing that much individuality that its even too much for my current generation and need to balance itself out again.

But this brings the question: Did all these personality types suddenly came to life, in a country dominanted by the rules of the Bourgeoisie for millenia ? Or were they there all the time ?