User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i ponder if it there have been recorded events of mostly N and mostly S cultures that may have lived in symbiosis. i mean, it wouldn't be that far fetched - after all, a tribe would always protect the village elders... right?
    Yes but in that case of the normal people protecting the elders, they're still of the same stock, that they've earned the right to be elders by doing something, and that something besides preference has made them wise, like age. That simile doesn't really make any sense to me.

Also, I don't see why you've chosen the east as being the most 'N'. It seems as arbitrary as choosing the 'west'. What evidence have you got for it to make this guess?

What about poor Australia? Where's Australia fit into this?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Blackmail's a Frenchman.
    And Bananatrombones lives in London.

---

We should wait until Victor sees that too.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't think many cultures would have survived very long if they were mostly N.

No offense to Ns. Just sayin'.
    I don't know. Seems to me with Ns running the show there would actually be less war and more precautions taken to rationally preserve life.

Then again, this entire thread is filled with nothing more than stereotypes about MBTI, Americans, and god knows what else.

I disapprove.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    It's not a question of "political correctness", and furthermore it's rather a lame alibi.

It's not even a question of trolling, it's rather a question of references, and how you define the MBTI system as a whole.

---

Why should I answer to a thread that assumes there is a direct causality effect between my ancestry, my "race" and my possible type?
    i don't assume anymore than what i listed in the theorem in the first post. this thread was supposed to call for data and discussion for whether there would be more intuits the further east you go; and not arguing superior races or cultures. it's a question of understanding and analysis rather than judgment and resentment.

but you know, there's always free will. if you don't like it, you can always leave. i have no intent with this other than discussing the possibilities of that theorem.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ENFJ

We should wait until Victor sees that too.
    Oh dear Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Then again, this entire thread is filled with nothing more than stereotypes about MBTI, Americans, and god knows what else.

I disapprove.
    Ah yes, we Americans are horrible little beasties.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    and can everybody stop being an emo about racism and so on, those posts just polute the thread and make it hard to read. We get it, your fragile, keep walking.
    My dear Eck: Do you really think it's a question of being an "emo" or not here?

Besides, so far, the purpose of this thread has been criticized by NTs only. Interesting point, isn't it?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Also, I don't see why you've chosen the east as being the most 'N'. It seems as arbitrary as choosing the 'west'. What evidence have you got for it to make this guess?
    i based it on the theory that the earliest sapient humans came from india, as well as the spiritual influences that far-eastern countries have had. i guess you could make a point about having the same in the far-west culture, if you go by nativity.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Besides, so far, the purpose of this thread has been criticized by NTs only. Interesting point, isn't it?
    Actually, it was also criticized by me, and I'm an INFP

But anyone who is educated knows that type would be more heavily influenced by CULTURE than race. Race is the basis of absolutely nothing.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

My dear Eck: Do you really think it's a question of being an "emo" or not here?

do you have anything to add besides your obvious disapproval?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i based it on the theory that the earliest sapient humans came from india, as well as the spiritual influences that far-eastern countries have had. i guess you could make a point about having the same in the far-west culture, if you go by nativity.
    The thing I've noticed though is that spiritual influence (as in, religion and spirituality) seem to be opposing cultural values in both the east and west. How do we reconcile this?