ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    urgh, you're an idiot.

look here:

Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"[it] is one of the ironies of history that Aryan, a word nowadays referring to the blond-haired, blue-eyed physical ideal of Nazi Germany, originally referred to a people who looked vastly different. Its history starts with the ancient Indo-Iranians, peoples who inhabited parts of what are now Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India."

stop trolling already.
    Well for example the cast system in india probably had epidemiological origins (based on the invasion of a foreign people, the aryans becoming the leading cast and isolating themselves from the other casts seen as 'dirty' because causing illnesses, see what happened in america for example). It's just that I don't really see the connection between aryan culture\genepoll and your theory.
    Yes they had horse riding and cool tools but I don't really see how it fits into a multi-milenium-influence theory
    Then some would apparently have got to the babylonian zone and so on. but again, same argument, what kind of solid proof\idea lead you to connect it to mbti?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

urgh, you're an idiot.

look here:

Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"[it] is one of the ironies of history that Aryan, a word nowadays referring to the blond-haired, blue-eyed physical ideal of Nazi Germany, originally referred to a people who looked vastly different. Its history starts with the ancient Indo-Iranians, peoples who inhabited parts of what are now Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India."

stop trolling already.
    Do you really think we're that gullible???

I'm sure you know what the word Arya means in sanskrit? Or Arya dharma?

Sapience, Religion, India... Why does it smell... well... not good?

---

You can fool most people here. But can you fool yourself?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    but again, same argument, what kind of solid proof\idea lead you to connect it to mbti?
    just the general experience of how people seem to think. i have no solid proof, which again is why it is a theorem and not a theory.

i don't want to associate it directly with a gene pool. i want to associate it with the cultures people lived in, and how it affected them.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ENFJ

What I meant is that SPIRITUALITY and CULTURE are outlets for different things in the Western world as compared to the Eastern world.

Or... something, so you can't just put spirituality into a vacuum, which means that when looking at cultures that are more 'N' you can't just look at spirituality.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have to protest here tho. From my knowledge, which is limited, the Aryan was no ideal of the whole thing but mere propaganda.

Like nowadays there are only slim and naked woman on television in advertising propaganda.
    So it was a thing used in television or the radio.

But hence I got your information @Blackmail and Eck. I finally understand the name of the goa band, Propagandhi
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

just the general experience of how people seem to think. i have no solid proof, which again is why it is a theorem and not a theory.

i don't want to associate it directly with a gene pool. i want to associate it with the cultures people lived in, and how it affected them.
    I just don't see it, the theoretical backbone is weak at best. You could prove anything that way. I mean, hitler used it to say that aryans were blue eyed and german didn't he? This has to mean something about our tendency to build rationals around our belief systems\desired outcome.

Too many factors. I could probably prove that humans are all the sons of little green men using the same elements. (I'm not mocking you, I mean it)
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I mean that in Eastern religions it's generally internal, while in Western it's generally external and very community-oriented.

However Western culture emphasizes individualism while Eastern emphasizes the good of the group.

You see what I mean?
    this is a very interesting point, and honestly, i do think it could illustrate/compare to the S/N dichotomy. i would say that there are equal parts of altruism and individualism in western cultures. can you give me examples where eastern cultures emphasize the good of the group?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

For example, I could say that coming from a colder climate aryans had to fight for hunting grounds\research weaponry more.
    Social pressure would have led to an exodus and the invasion of southern lands.
    Then historical deformation will have made the Victors into superlatives as they always do, add millenias of myths and tada.

Then the next exodus going to another land would have used the victor's value systems and technology, propagating the 'aryan legend' further. Take the allies during WW2, they after all represented alot of different cultures and interests, whatever propaganda tells us about 'the good vs evil fight'. If the nazis\japanese had won the allies would be the bad guys today.

... In theory.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

can you give me examples where eastern cultures emphasize the good of the group?
    In China a man pushed a recent suicide off of a bridge because he was being "selfish."

In Japan the group is ultimately considered in terms of school, business, and honoring one's family.

In India parents still arrange marriages.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I just don't see it, the theoretical backbone is weak at best. You could prove anything that way. I mean, hitler used it to say that aryans were blue eyed and german didn't he? This has to mean something about our tendency to build rationals around our belief systems\desired outcome.

Too many factors. I could probably prove that humans are all the sons of little green men using the same elements. (I'm not mocking you, I mean it)
    point taken, i am well aware that the scientific merit for this is weak. but at the same time, something keeps telling me that there may be something about this. i guess getting input from discussion was better than just gathering the data.

i am also sure that it is possible to narrow down the factors; so the question for me now is which perspective to take on in order to restrict factors.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty