• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTI Awards

Fury

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Most Likely to succeed: ENTJ
Most Likely to become rich: ENTJ
Most Likely to cry for no reason: INFP
Most Likely to say "I told you so!": INxJ
Most Likely to adopt a stray animal: ENFP
Most Likely to kill a stray animal: ESTP?

Funniest (intentionally): ENTP
Most Well-Behaved: ISFJ definitely.
Cleanest House: ISTJ
Most Talkative: ENxP
Best Dressed: ESFP
Pessimistic: INTP
Dipsy-est: EP
Happiest: ENFP
Nerdiest: INTP
Quitest: ISTP
Loudest: ESTP
Laziest: ENTP

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most Likely to succeed: Every being has personalized definitions of success. Given their mindset and assets, each is theoretically equally likely to succeed at that which interests them.
Most Likely to become rich: ENTJ
Most Likely to cry for no reason: I've never experienced someone cry without reason.
Most Likely to say "I told you so!": INTP
Most Likely to adopt a stray animal: xNFP
Most Likely to kill a stray animal: ESTx

Funniest (intentionally): xNxP
Most Well-Behaved: IxxP
Cleanest House: ISFJ
Most Talkative: ESFP
Best Dressed: INxx
Pessimistic: INxJ
Dipsy-est: ESFP
Happiest: ESxP
Nerdiest: IxTP, IxTJ
Quietest: IxTP, IxFP
Loudest: ESFP
Laziest: INxP

Lsjnzy13

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
IDK
Most Likely to succeed: INTJ
Most Likely to become rich: ESTJ
Most Likely to cry for no reason: INFJ
Most Likely to say "I told you so!": ESFJ
Most Likely to adopt a stray animal: INFP
Most Likely to kill a stray animal: ESTP

Funniest (intentionally): ENTP
Most Well-Behaved: ISFJ
Cleanest House: ESFJ
Most Talkative: ESFJ
Best Dressed: ESTJ
Pessimistic: ESFJ
Happiest: ESFP
Nerdiest: INTJ
Quitest: INFP
Loudest: ESFP
Laziest:INFP

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Why do you cry for no reason? Like, when? Or is that just a truly dumb question? I mean, inside you, surely something has reminded you of something sad from the past or something?

:boohoo:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Why do you cry for no reason? Like, when? Or is that just a truly dumb question? I mean, inside you, surely something has reminded you of something sad from the past or something?

:boohoo:

No, it's not a dumb question at all. I often cry when I'm overwhelmed--so I suppose there is an outside stimulus in some cases. When I'm in very condensed crowds with lots of loud noises (or other intense situations), I tend to feel anxious. When I feel anxious, I start crying. Or I see something touching, like a sad commercial that really resonates with me, I'll start weeping. The other day I saw pictures of Syrian refugee children without places to sleep, and I started sobbing. I guess that's not without reason. I cry when I perceive rejection. I cry when I'm surrounded by others who are crying. I cry when I read my past writings or think about old times in my life. Basically, most things make me cry.

Another thing is that if I go too long without crying, I start feeling numb and stuffy. Crying, for me, is as nourishing as eating and sleeping. So sometimes I'll go find a private place to go cry, and I'll feel better.

So I suppose it's not without reason.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Anyways...

Most Likely to succeed: ESFJ
Most Likely to become rich: INFJ
Most Likely to cry for no reason: ESTJ
Most Likely to say "I told you so!": ISFP
Most Likely to adopt a stray animal: ESTP
Most Likely to kill a stray animal: EVIL

Funniest (intentionally): ISTJ
Most Well-Behaved: ENTP
Cleanest House: ENFP
Most Talkative: INTP
Best Dressed: -
Pessimistic: ENFP
Happiest: INTJ
Nerdiest: ESFP
Quietest: ESTP
Loudest: INFP
Laziest: ISTJ

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, it's not a dumb question at all. I often cry when I'm overwhelmed--so I suppose there is an outside stimulus in some cases. When I'm in very condensed crowds with lots of loud noises (or other intense situations), I tend to feel anxious. When I feel anxious, I start crying. Or I see something touching, like a sad commercial that really resonates with me, I'll start weeping. The other day I saw pictures of Syrian refugee children without places to sleep, and I started sobbing. I guess that's not without reason. I cry when I perceive rejection. I cry when I'm surrounded by others who are crying. I cry when I read my past writings or think about old times in my life. Basically, most things make me cry.

Another thing is that if I go too long without crying, I start feeling numb and stuffy. Crying, for me, is as nourishing as eating and sleeping. So sometimes I'll go find a private place to go cry, and I'll feel better.

So I suppose it's not without reason.

Yeah, that's certainly not without reason. And it's interesting how you've made the two most typically acclaimed introverted types the loudest and most talkative.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oooh I like what [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] is starting... much more fun. ; )

Least Likely to succeed (the American way): INFJ
Least Likely to become rich (basically the above): INFJ
Least Likely to die prematurely: ISFJ
Least Likely to cry for no reason: ESTJ
Least Likely to say "I told you so!": INFP
Least Likely to adopt a stray animal: ESTJ
Least Likely to kill a stray animal: INFP

Least Funny (intentionally): ISTJ
Most poorly-Behaved: ExTP
Dirtiest House: ENTx
Most Talkative: Extraverted Alphas
Dressed poorly: ENTP
Optimistic: Extraverted Alphas
Depressed: INTJ
Nerdiest: IxTP
Quietest: INTJ
Loudest: ESTP
Laziest: All of them are lazy in their own ways. Just by ignoring or putting little energy towards a given function, you are being lazy.
Emotionally lazy, intellectually lazy, physically lazy, or imaginatively lazy.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Least Likely to succeed: I believe any type will do their best to succeed based on their own view of success. I don't see how we can objectively evaluate, or maybe there's too many factors.
Least Likely to become rich: INFP
Least Likely to die prematurely: Assuming safe surroundings - ISFJ, Assuming safe use of Ti and exercising Ne - INTP, General - ISTJ
Least Likely to cry for no reason: ENTJ
Least Likely to say "I told you so!": They all do
Least Likely to adopt a stray animal: ESTJ
Least Likely to kill a stray animal: INFP

Least Funny (intentionally): ISTJ
Most poorly-Behaved: Ne, Se, generally E
Dirtiest House: ExxP
Most Talkative: General - ExFP, but any type given the right circumstances/topics
Dressed poorly: Most ESxx
Optimistic: xSFJ, xNTP
Depressed: INTx
Nerdiest: IxTP
Quietest: INTJ
Loudest: See - Most Talkative
Laziest: All of them are lazy in their own ways. Just by ignoring or putting little energy towards a given function, you are being lazy.
Emotionally lazy, intellectually lazy, physically lazy, or imaginatively lazy. I'll stick with [MENTION=25366]DarkMagician[/MENTION]'s response here.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Most Likely to succeed: ESFJ

Considering you're doing opposites, why would you say ESFJ for this one? :thinking: I think ExxJs are typically the hardest working out of all the types, although I guess ESFJs can often prioritize putting work into their interpersonal lives over their practical/academic lives.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Considering you're doing opposites, why would you say ESFJ for this one? :thinking: I think ExxJs are typically the hardest working out of all the types, although I guess ESFJs can often prioritize putting work into their interpersonal lives over their practical/academic lives.

I don't really know. It was 1 in the morning, and I was hung over on existential numbness.

It may be because of my personal view of success...for me, unfortunately, it's always been more about luck and "striking gold." At least in the field I'm interested in.

Not that I'm endorsing anti-ESFJ stereotypes. The whole point of my thing was to destroy those.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most Likely to succeed:INTJ
Most Likely to become rich:ESTJ
Most Likely to cry for no reason:INFJ
Most Likely to say "I told you so!":ENTJ
Most Likely to adopt a stray animal:INFP
Most Likely to kill a stray animal:ESTP

Funniest (intentionally):ENFP
Most Well-Behaved:ESFJ
Cleanest House:ISTJ
Most Talkative:ENFJ
Best Dressed:ESFP
Pessimistic:INFP
Dipsy-est:ENTP
Happiest:INFJ
Nerdiest:INTP
Quietest:ISFP
Loudest:ESTP
Laziest: ISFP

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Most Likely to succeed:INTJ ENTJ
Most Likely to become rich:ESTJ ENTJ
Most Likely to cry for no reason:INFJ Any NF :laugh:
Most Likely to say "I told you so!":ENTJ ENTP. 5 times a day. But people think we're joking. (some of the 'told you sos happen in alternate realities though)
Most Likely to adopt a stray animal:INFP (the hippies)
Most Likely to kill a stray animal:ESTP ISTJ --> must.. purify ... the .. system

Funniest (intentionally):ENFP
Most Well-Behaved:ESFJ non hysterical Fe user in general
Cleanest House: Cleanest sex dungeon: ISTJ
Most Talkative:ENFJ
Best Dressed:ESFP
Pessimistic:INFP
Dipsy-est:Brilliant & sexy: ENTP
Happiest:Biggest liar: INFJ
Nerdiest:INTP
Quietest:ISFP
Loudest:ESTP
Laziest: ISFP

Fixed

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Statistically ENTJs are the highest earners.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Statistically ENTJs are the highest earners.

Yeah I've heard that; I probably would've put ENTJ for most likely to get rich. Maybe ENFJ for most likely to succeed because all the ENFJs I was close to in high school were very preppy and academic.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yeah I've heard that; I probably would've put ENTJ for most likely to get rich. Maybe ENFJ for most likely to succeed because all the ENFJs I was close to in high school were very preppy and academic.

screen-shot-2013-11-05-at-4-05-42-pm.png

They should have started it at 0 though. Otherwise it exagerates differences in average earnings.