User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: The MBTI Awards

  1. #111
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Most Likely to succeed: ESFJ
    Considering you're doing opposites, why would you say ESFJ for this one? I think ExxJs are typically the hardest working out of all the types, although I guess ESFJs can often prioritize putting work into their interpersonal lives over their practical/academic lives.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  2. #112
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Considering you're doing opposites, why would you say ESFJ for this one? I think ExxJs are typically the hardest working out of all the types, although I guess ESFJs can often prioritize putting work into their interpersonal lives over their practical/academic lives.
    I don't really know. It was 1 in the morning, and I was hung over on existential numbness.

    It may be because of my personal view of success...for me, unfortunately, it's always been more about luck and "striking gold." At least in the field I'm interested in.

    Not that I'm endorsing anti-ESFJ stereotypes. The whole point of my thing was to destroy those.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

  3. #113
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Most Likely to succeed:INTJ
    Most Likely to become rich:ESTJ
    Most Likely to cry for no reason:INFJ
    Most Likely to say "I told you so!":ENTJ
    Most Likely to adopt a stray animal:INFP
    Most Likely to kill a stray animal:ESTP

    Funniest (intentionally):ENFP
    Most Well-Behaved:ESFJ
    Cleanest House:ISTJ
    Most Talkative:ENFJ
    Best Dressed:ESFP
    Pessimistic:INFP
    Dipsy-est:ENTP
    Happiest:INFJ
    Nerdiest:INTP
    Quietest:ISFP
    Loudest:ESTP
    Laziest: ISFP

  4. #114
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Most Likely to succeed:INTJ ENTJ
    Most Likely to become rich:ESTJ ENTJ
    Most Likely to cry for no reason:INFJ Any NF
    Most Likely to say "I told you so!":ENTJ ENTP. 5 times a day. But people think we're joking. (some of the 'told you sos happen in alternate realities though)
    Most Likely to adopt a stray animal:INFP (the hippies)
    Most Likely to kill a stray animal:ESTP ISTJ --> must.. purify ... the .. system

    Funniest (intentionally):ENFP
    Most Well-Behaved:ESFJ non hysterical Fe user in general
    Cleanest House: Cleanest sex dungeon: ISTJ
    Most Talkative:ENFJ
    Best Dressed:ESFP
    Pessimistic:INFP
    Dipsy-est:Brilliant & sexy: ENTP
    Happiest:Biggest liar: INFJ
    Nerdiest:INTP
    Quietest:ISFP
    Loudest:ESTP
    Laziest: ISFP
    Fixed
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  5. #115
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Fixed

  6. #116
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You're welcome
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  7. #117
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Considering you're doing opposites, why would you say ESFJ for this one? I think ExxJs are typically the hardest working out of all the types, although I guess ESFJs can often prioritize putting work into their interpersonal lives over their practical/academic lives.
    Statistically ENTJs are the highest earners.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  8. #118
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Statistically ENTJs are the highest earners.
    Yeah I've heard that; I probably would've put ENTJ for most likely to get rich. Maybe ENFJ for most likely to succeed because all the ENFJs I was close to in high school were very preppy and academic.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #119
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Yeah I've heard that; I probably would've put ENTJ for most likely to get rich. Maybe ENFJ for most likely to succeed because all the ENFJs I was close to in high school were very preppy and academic.


    They should have started it at 0 though. Otherwise it exagerates differences in average earnings.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  10. #120
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I'm confused what you're trying to get at here. I said ENTJ for most likely to get rich.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. The MBTI types of MLB stars.
    By ferunandesu in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM
  2. MBTI vs the MBTI Step II test
    By Totenkindly in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 09:25 PM
  3. Tone of the MBTI forum...
    By Athenian200 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 02:24 PM
  4. What is the point of the MBTI?
    By Dufresne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:37 AM
  5. Administering the MBTI
    By rivercrow in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO