User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Question inp's and isp's how do you experience Ne Si and Se Ni could there be confusion?

Hey all,

pretty much what's in the title
    curious how inp's and isp's experience there Ne Si and Se Ni
    and if there could be confusion if so how?. Anyone can answer these really but preferably those who are confirmed type (of any type but ISP/INP would be great too )

also ISFP's and ISTP's what's the difference between the two types?
    I've heard the chart the course and behind the scenes interaction style.

Sidenote: babble babble ^^P reading optional.
    I find i'm balanced on this enough to not seem like i'm getting impatient with someone etc. I agree with being task oriented (fairly balanced) over people oriented on my part as an ISFP who also feels her Ti is not devilish at all rather actually started developing when i was 12-ongoing to work in tandem with my Fi. Sometimes wonder if it kinda a supporting process flavor in an introverted since (cause it's introverted like Fi). it could be my Te but I read Ti descriptions and it seems to be what i've been harnessing.

well anywho just thought i'd start another thread .
    Thanks to all for any help .
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Se/Ni is like an arrow. Ne/Si is like a club.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Se/Ni is like an arrow. Ne/Si is like a club.
    could you add more to it please
    when you say Se/Ni is like an arrow do you mean
    Ni through Se gives it an arrow straight through the senses for
    interpretation of what's going on right in front of them? (little confused)

don't really grasp the Ne/Si is like a club..(tries to think it through to no result sorry heh.

thank you colors
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, there could be confusion.

In fact...there is.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP

I experience Ne as a desire to be random, uninhibited, bizarre, esoteric, and outright crazy.

I experience Si as reviewing the past and figuring out what will be from what was and has always been.

When they mix, there seems to be resentment because I haven't ever really been able to fully unleash my Ne around most people, and that's affected my judgment of people as a whole. I see myself as having something to hide, and I see others as staunch and close-minded.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

ahhh thank you jeffster and zago for the Ne Si breakdown makes sense .

could some one present like zago did for ISP and Se Ni? that would be greatly appreciated.
    if any others want to add there experience of Ne Si i'd love to hear other perspectives too

Thanks again jeffster and zago .
    What is Feeling?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Question

I'm wondering is anyone interested in posting how Ne Si (for INP's) and Se Ni (for ISP's) can look alike like Ne which really is just Ni through Se same goes for Se, could be what looks like Se be Ne Si?

Because Ne would be extroverted but there would be a use of Si through Ne so could it appear like Se?

To better phrase cause Se is extroverted and Ni is introverted could what's being demonstrated appear to be Ne.

*Ni interpreting internally but it's through Se but cause of this may have similarity on the surface?*

Hopefully i'm not confusing anyone I just want to understand the difference and actually pinpointing where they can appear similar to avoid confusion.
    I'm thinking this will also prove helpful to others about there type.

I would love some actual examples to demonstrate this difference. Thank you so much guys .

hehe is this better jeffster?
    What is Feeling?

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    I'm wondering is anyone interested in posting how Ne Si (for INP's) and Se Ni (for ISP's) can look alike like what i hear alot on this forum is sometimes Ne really is just Ni through Se so it looks like Ne and same goes for Se, could be what looks like Se be Ne Si? because Ne would be extroverted but there would be a use of Si through Ne so could it appear like Se?

Is this all one sentence? If so, I believe it has caused the universe to collapse on itself.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Red face

corrected thanks jeffster .

now how about my previous newly rewritten post with the ne si and se ni question? ^^P thanks.
    What is Feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    I'm wondering is anyone interested in posting how Ne Si (for INP's) and Se Ni (for ISP's) can look alike like Ne which really is just Ni through Se same goes for Se, could be what looks like Se be Ne Si?

Because Ne would be extroverted but there would be a use of Si through Ne so could it appear like Se?

To better phrase cause Se is extroverted and Ni is introverted could what's being demonstrated appear to be Ne.

*Ni interpreting internally but it's through Se but cause of this may have similarity on the surface?*

Hopefully i'm not confusing anyone I just want to understand the difference and actually pinpointing where they can appear similar to avoid confusion.
    I'm thinking this will also prove helpful to others about there type.
    Nobody knows for sure.
    The best thing to do is decide for yourself. (make it up)