MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Nobody knows for sure.
    The best thing to do is decide for yourself. (make it up)
    Wolfy makes a great point.

Personally, I'm an ISFP who doesn't use Ni at all.

In fact, if I ever saw Ni, I think I would punch it in the face.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Wolfy makes a great point.

Personally, I'm an ISFP who doesn't use Ni at all.

In fact, if I ever saw Ni, I think I would punch it in the face.
    Thanks guys I maybe try to analyze this too much.
    I appreciate it jeff and wolfy.

I'll try to wolfy but i think isfp as whole is easier to understand i guess.
    Maybe me trying to break it down like this makes it confusing?
    I can generally understand ISFP i think i should learn that's good enough .

Really you don't see Ni in you? that's interesting.
    I can alittle in how I need to use it more xDD that's it really.
    In the sense of letting an idea or plan sink in first before i rush ahead that's the only way i can apply how i don't use Ni.
    Thanks again guys jeffster and wolfy for your patience.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INFP

It is not easy to know how the functions work within oneself unless one is very familiar with theory and objective enough to analyze oneself. I personally know little of how Ne and Si work together in me. I would say that I experience Ne as pattern-seeking and Si likes to tie new patterns to previous experiences.

This quote found on INFJorINFP may be an example of Ne-Si:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS." ~Mahatma Gandhi

The owner of the website postulates that this is an example of Ne looking to Si in order to create the future.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    also ISFP's and ISTP's what's the difference between the two types?
    I've heard the chart the course and behind the scenes interaction style.
    Okay, I know this isn't the main point of your post, but it was in the middle of it, so I think I'll voice my opinion on it. I think that ISTPs generally don't have feelings that are as strong as an ISFPs'. I've noticed that some Fs tend to get confused as Ts because they value logic.

There is a quote here about Se with Ni.

I do see that in me. But when it gets to that level it's an individual thing. There are lots of theories around. At the end of the day just pick one that works for you.

I like the work by Nardi and Berens I quoted. The reason I like it is I can relate to it and I can squeeze some practical use out of it.

Is it true? That's anybody's guess.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Okay, I know this isn't the main point of your post, but it was in the middle of it, so I think I'll voice my opinion on it. I think that ISTPs generally don't have feelings that are as strong as an ISFPs'. I've noticed that some Fs tend to get confused as Ts because they value logic.
    good point about t vs f like just cause of being f you can't have logic I say yeah i can .
    thank you disneygeek .
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    There is a quote here about Se with Ni.

I do see that in me. But when it gets to that level it's an individual thing. There are lots of theories around. At the end of the day just pick one that works for you. good point. with the link you sent ISFP is looking golden still and works with me.

I like the work by Nardi and Berens I quoted. The reason I like it is I can relate to it and I can squeeze some practical use out of it. thank you very insightful quote by them. They appear to be the real deal/practical.

Is it true? That's anybody's guess.
    ahh thank you that is a great link wolfy

with Se Ni i definitely can see that I loved and love to keep on the news or latest thing even just hearing about it on the web/through friends/newspaper etc it gives me satisfaction also i feel more connected. Even though i'm shy I also do like to try to get out there so i'm not shy per say just reserved/introverted.

I will watch from the sidelines say like a dancefloor and I just have this pull towards the dancing/to participate. I just find myself after waiting finally not holding back anymore and shooting for it or a new water ride/activity/hobbie/subject.

I follow that pull towards movement it could even be a strong need to tap to a song or do a little jig I just need to release that energy no matter who's looking can appear quirky cause of this but it's always fun .

for example I was in a car with a friend of mine and a song was on and I just felt this need to dance alittle and hum along I could not sit still so I just released that need for a few seconds and i said "hey the urge was there I needed to let it out" *before i even knew what mbti was/she agreed and knodded/very possible ESFP i'm referring to* "even if we are in the middle of traffic" .
    What is Feeling?

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    good point about t vs f like just cause of being f you can't have logic I say yeah i can .
    thank you disneygeek .
    Well to you too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Well to you too.
    awwe thank you for hug back DG XD
    your so nice .
    sweet avatar woot for WDW.
    What is Feeling?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

As a rough guess I would say the Ne+Si finds meaning from the past and Se+Ni finds patterns in the present.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations