User Tag List

First 123

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Balanced for me I think... 1st time around I get 50% of the colors right... the other half I got mixed up when I spotted color of the word beside it that corresponds with the word of the one I'm reading. (wow, that's a mouthful.)

I did find it easier when I'm "defocused". The test does match the theory of right brain being more relational than left brain I suppose.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't believe struggling on this test can determine which side is dominant, as most of us have been taught from very early on to read words, not colors. It is simply a demonstration of what the "left brain" is designed to do, as opposed to the "right."

I can usually read the colors at a somewhat-average speed with no slip-ups. On online tests I test more-or-less 50/50.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I don't believe struggling on this test can determine which side is dominant, as most of us have been taught from very early on to read words, not colors. It is simply a demonstration of what the "left brain" is designed to do, as opposed to the "right."

I can usually read the colors at a somewhat-average speed with no slip-ups. On online tests I test more-or-less 50/50.

Yes I totally agree.

I could name the color right, even if it took awhile on some cases. For some reason I started to see the color that was written and not the color that was actually used in the font, lol.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

At the first instance i read the colors, while at the same time interperating the colors. I kind of stuttered half way. So I am most likely slightly bit more left brained. Right brain was strong enough to interrupt.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."