First 456

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

YLJ - ENFP fer sure..

Actually as an odd side point and a funny one to my own twisted perspective.
    Dom to my father via me "I don't think I am an ENFP. I'm too broad a person, too complex to be described in such an off handed way. I don't know what I'm thinking half the time so how dare they say that they do?" (that's my recollection not verbatim)
    My father's response (again via me) "That's exactly what I'd expect an ENFP to say.
    Dom - Screams.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Did you notice any changes in your posting habits when you took on these different types?
    I make it a point of always being who I am once I have a "face" in a certain crowd. Sure, I have changed over time since 2005 when I seriously began abusing MBTI. But I do believe that my style of posting has been fairly consistent for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    YLJ - ENFP fer sure..

Actually as an odd side point and a funny one to my own twisted perspective.
    Dom to my father via me "I don't think I am an ENFP. I'm too broad a person, too complex to be described in such an off handed way. I don't know what I'm thinking half the time so how dare they say that they do?" (that's my recollection not verbatim)
    My father's response (again via me) "That's exactly what I'd expect an ENFP to say.
    Dom - Screams.
    Well, you never know, do ya? If I believed in it, I would call myself ENFP.
    But... I happen not to. I could approve of being called ENFJ, though.
    But even then it would take some serious convincing by about twenty members at the same time. I'm happy with my own "ANXX" assessment.

EDIT: Convincing would be more effective if said members were all beautiful women.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I've never been anything other than an INFJ.
    I still think you're an INTJ.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

FigerPuppet

Look at me. I AM AN AMBIVERT.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH. F##K THE DICHOTOMIES!

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Well, I disagree strongly with this. Just look at Jim Carey(famous ENTJ) for example. I, personally, also has a tendency when among friends to exhibit my own caricature of ESTP-being-funny-behavior, but this is not how I normally function. There are those ENTJs who walk around getting shit done, becoming famous or, whatever it is they are doing, by being funny, action-oriented etc.
    These ENTJs also tend to have a thin veil of laid back about them.

I might add that dispite ENTJs and INTJs are close, letter-wise, they are not very much alike at all. If it is something that the ENTJs are famous/infamous for, it is that we are utilitarian. Why on earth would an ENTJ adopt an introverted way of coping socially, when there are more effective ways of cruising the social waters? INTJs aren't exactly famous for their way with people, stereotypically, whereas the type tendencies described are.
    Well no, if an ENTJ could use Se, then an ESTJ could use Ne.
    you can argue ENTJ is the most SP of all types, and I can say that ESTJ is the most NP of all types

So no personally, your claim is BS.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

this thread just serves as further justification for voting for you as a new moderator.

i agree very much. people should learn to take things with a grain of salt. most of us are capable of thinking, i don't see why we shouldn't exercise it.

EDIT: i take that back. a few of us are capable of thinking, the rest should just be silenced.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I make it a point of always being who I am once I have a "face" in a certain crowd. Sure, I have changed over time since 2005 when I seriously began abusing MBTI. But I do believe that my style of posting has been fairly consistent for a while now.
    Haha, sounds a lot like me.