User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    I

I will take a less-trodden path, and say: Each function is awesome in its own way.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

Ni ni ni ni ni ne
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

deleted

Ni - because it basically does everything besides make final decisions. it makes deciding quite easy for me
    Si - this function has always been pretty fun, despite my use of it. it is however the main function of the INTJ shadow type, ISFJ, and when I engage in that for brief periods, it is more fun than anything
    Fi - i have often tested as higher in this than in Te, and it makes sense. personal values and such are important to me and give direction, not just assume direction like Ni. It's a judging function, and I need it
    Ne - i dislike the fact that some people have to spout this function aggressively on order to accomplish said thing. if they were aware that they never made any sense, I'm sure that still wouldn't keep them from boasting nonsense. i however love this function for personal use. random interconnections and catching on to nonsense can be very fun, and I know a lot of INTJs who can't stand this function
    Ti - this function is pretty fun, i guess that comes from a logical type. equations, methods, perfection of information, it all comes at a price, and more often than not I like to ration my savings for something more useful, but I have a couple times vacationed in it's depths and it was worth the experience
    Te - this is my power source for activation and organization of ideas. i make a lot of decisions based on what I have seen that works well, and i use this function rather well and it never lets me down
    Se - this is how I let go, though I often dislike using this function because I become easily disturbed. with Ni there is no disturbance
    Fe - i like when others act nice and show courtesy through the chaos. i like being taken care of

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I will take a less-trodden path, and say: Each function is awesome in its own way.
    Usually it's an ENTP who says something like that.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Usually. This is how I can tell if someone is probably an ENTP or not.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

1. Ti, logic without restraint, and is self sustaning.
    2. Ne, makes sense of the world beyond you while allowing you to control your Ti.
    3. Ni, enables you to see more accurate patterns and interpretations.
    4. Te, allows you to apply your inner motives.
    5. Fi, provides a justifiable basis for actions that can be compared to Ti.
    6. Se, not much usage for logical, although crucial in risky situations.
    7. Si, gives a detailed image that can be disasterous when combined with Ti.
    8. Fe, clouds your mind with irrelevant activity and descreases logical capability.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Usually. This is how I can tell if someone is probably an ENTP or not.
    Aha! Didn't work for me though!

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Ne makes sure that I am never bored
    Se I desperately want more of this
    Ti makes sure that I don't waste my salary on magic beans
    Ni don't know what it is but I want it
    Si would be cool to remember people's names
    Fe would be nice to not offend people as much as I do
    Fi is this the one that makes you cry?
    Te I really don't like this one. At all.
    Last edited by jenocyde; 07-09-2009 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    8. Fe, clouds your mind with irrelevant activity and descreases logical capability.
    I think Fe is undervalued (What else should I say as a big Fe user? )

What I love about this function is that it gives you a certain ability to heal people, because you are so in tune with other peoples' emotions and their needs you often know exactly what to say to make them feel better and comfort them.

Also its chameleon nature gives you the ability to get along with a wide range of people and make friends in all parts of society, as long as we are not manipulative or completely overbearing I think most people like being around Fe users because we make them feel valued and we sincerely care about them.

Fe is to me like the emotional grease that keeps the wheels of the world running, we actually enjoy picking up the wounded and disadvantaged to look after them, we try to connect even the most random people and find common ground amongst them, we smoothen tense situations by just knowing the right word to say.

I don't experience Fe at all as this rigid "chained to cultural values" function that people seem to portray it as, it actually opens a lot of doors to me because it enables me to make people feel comfortable around me so that they open up and tell me their part of the story.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I think Fe is undervalued (What else should I say as a big Fe user? )

What I love about this function is that it gives you a certain ability to heal people, because you are so in tune with other peoples' emotions and their needs you often know exactly what to say to make them feel better and comfort them.

Also its chameleon nature gives you the ability to get along with a wide range of people and make friends in all parts of society, as long as we are not manipulative or completely overbearing I think most people like being around Fe users because we make them feel valued and we sincerely care about them.

Fe is to me like the emotional grease that keeps the wheels of the world running, we actually enjoy picking up the wounded and disadvantaged to look after them, we try to connect even the most random people and find common ground amongst them, we smoothen tense situations by just knowing the right word to say.

I don't experience Fe at all as this rigid "chained to cultural values" function that people seem to portray it as, it actually opens a lot of doors to me because it enables me to make people feel comfortable around me so that they open up and tell me their part of the story.
    Well said! This is exactly how I experience my own Fe. Like you, I believe that Fe is the most undervalued of the type functions in the modern world, which might explain why it is in such a mess!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush