User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Se and Si and Ni simultaneously without your head exploding would own all.
    That would be spectacular.

Using Ti and Si would be extra awesome.
    You could become the ultimate scientist.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post

lulz!

Uber-mind.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post

If theoretical organization of INTP is:

Internal|External

T|t
    n|N
    S|s
    f|F

or

Ti-Ne-Si-Fe-Te-Ni-Se-Fi

Then theoretically organized INTPs have a good shot at using Ti and Si.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    If theoretical organization of INTP is:

Internal|External

T|t
    n|N
    S|s
    f|F

or

Ti-Ne-Si-Fe-Te-Ni-Se-Fi

Then theoretically organized INTPs have a good shot at using Ti and Si.
    ISFJ would be a good guess also.
    Si Fe Ti Ne.
    But Fe would get in the place just as Ne gets in between intp's Ti and Si.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Ne - omg, the holy grail, the purpose of life! What the hell would anything matter without realizing their relations and their associations, for without connections, everything in the world is just what it is, and nothing else. In actuality, everything is defined by their relations. Have you tried defining a word with itself? With this understanding, all the creative possibilities in the life unlock themselves, for everything can be done in a way that is not obvious. Mostly everything worthwhile there is are concepts - understandable, discussible, expressible and connected, and in the greatest meaning of the word possible, real and factual. With these powers, nothing is impossible.

Ne is also the secret ingredient for best comedy.

Te - love to pair this with Ni to make me able to design everything I want with insight and logic. Using this makes me want to have more resources to be put into good use! Good Te gives competetive advantage. There's so many systems in the world, and they are just playground for Te. With Ni, the resulting plans are also sensible and interesting, not just factual, as would be with Si.

Fi - Not caring about outside influence, but just caring about how I feel and how my ideas flow, now that's relaxing. Then I can hear and feel what really matters to me, and how. Some very touching moments with the people I care deeply about have shaped my life very much, and I appreciate those moments, whether they have been for love or sadness. Feeling with someone is what lifes precious moments are made of.

Not many situations trigger my emphaty or strong feelings for me, but I do make the trouble to often attend to my own feelings and to those of others. I never consider it appropriate to abuse persons feelings, but many situations call for putting the feelings aside. Feelings should be regarded in decision-making, but I think that Fi isn't well-suited to perform the decision-making process in complex issues in today's world. Understanding and respecting that some situations can make great demands on people's feelings, or can give great rewards, is a sign of wisdom. I like people whom I see feeling internally about things, when their expression is subtle.

Ni - this function is like a periscope or a set of binoculars, it lets me see around the corner and to the future. Without it, I would be bound to make errors and ineffective choices, as I couldn't perceive how various choices effect the future and how complex systems develop.

Ti - I find this function intriquing, using it is like reverse engineering. To take a whole and analyze it and to divide it into parts. That's how problems are solved, when they are too big a chunk to be eaten in one bite. As much as it is addicting for me to use this, it may not always feel refreshing. I need time off from this every so often.

Fe - a great function, when on a social mood. I love bouncing off ideas from friends and hearing them talk. Having my feelings to support great life is a wonderful thing, and more so to experience them with others. Using this too much can make me feel empty, as in, "what was gained?".

It's sad tho that Fe is so obligatory if I want the best results from interactions with people, if I'm not on the mood to meet them. Fortunately it's easy to keep a front to oneself, to conform superficially. It isn't cheating, just good behaviour. Makes me wonder why people demand the use of Fe so much, tho. I care more about their Fi.

Se - mmh, sensation-seeking. Ye, there are good sensations to be had. Some good concerts (rarely) make me on an extremely good mood that lasts for long. Wouldn't base my life on these, however.
    Si - nice, useful, but of limited value. To use Si to recall and to notice some basic units of information and experiences.. yeah, yeah, it's needed, but I wouldn't let that to be the whole story.

Fi, Ne, Te, Ti, Si, Ni, Se, Fe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Se - because it's the definition of fun. Dancing, Stimulation, Sex, Downhill biking, etc

Ni - because if we don't know where we're heading, we're heading for disaster

Te - we have to gain money if we want to head somewhere and have fun in the process

Fi - without somebody to share with all the fun and the money, life would be worthless

Fe - I don't really understand this function that well

Si - Same as above

Ne - it's useful, but I don't find it "fun"

Ti - logical consistency in actions is necessary for trust to be build in relationships
    1) your dead to me.

2) you shure have your prioritys in order dont you :P
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

This was so clear that you all put the Ne in the first rows but NOONE really gives the entps and the enfps the love they need (substitute with worshipping procedure in case of the entps) !!!

Really thats like the USA ever to win a worldchampionship in soccer, totally bogus !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

garbage

I love the functions I use and hate the ones I don't.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I couldnt even say which functions I would like, even if I would try, cause I got not the singlest clue what that means
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]