• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Music and the 3rd function

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
it's funny, i am pretty methodical when being creative. i analyze and create the methods and some of them seem to work very well, especially when working with design (puzzle design, for instance).

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok, so while I listen to a wide variety of music, without any seeming correlation to the functions...

... It is an interesting concept as an artistic function. I like to draw and paint. I'd say I can draw quite well, but I feel the safest and most comfortable drawing things that I know I can draw well, which is ironically probably caused by obsessing over these particular things. So, if you were to pick up my math notebook for example, you could see it filled with trees and lighthouses, sometimes human figures, with some recurring themes.

My point being, that it seems kind of Si'ish thingy.. :D
the pictures on my chemistry book were of alkalion (a water molecule, turned into a lion), bon jovi, random faces, pigs etc. In my physics book, I remember pondering energy creation inventions... like a giant solar wind watermill in outer space :D. Pretty ENTPish I think, it's when I want to show people my creations that I make Fe judgments, so I would say that famous music/art probably relies more on the tertiary function than something that's produced otherwise. But that makes me wonder about the Introvert vs. Extrovert detail. For an Introvert, their tertiary function is introverted... which means that they would do things rather differently, to say the least. :unsure:

You need not apologize. :D

Lol, you're probably saying that because I have already apologized :newwink:, in any case, I should definitely not apologize twice :D

G

Glycerine

Lol, you're probably saying that because I have already apologized :newwink:, in any case, I should definitely not apologize twice :D
Of course not. You did not even have to apologize the the first time around haha. Anyways, you seem pretty cool. :cool: :hi: