User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

it's funny, i am pretty methodical when being creative. i analyze and create the methods and some of them seem to work very well, especially when working with design (puzzle design, for instance).
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    Ok, so while I listen to a wide variety of music, without any seeming correlation to the functions...

... It is an interesting concept as an artistic function. I like to draw and paint. I'd say I can draw quite well, but I feel the safest and most comfortable drawing things that I know I can draw well, which is ironically probably caused by obsessing over these particular things. So, if you were to pick up my math notebook for example, you could see it filled with trees and lighthouses, sometimes human figures, with some recurring themes.

My point being, that it seems kind of Si'ish thingy..
    the pictures on my chemistry book were of alkalion (a water molecule, turned into a lion), bon jovi, random faces, pigs etc. In my physics book, I remember pondering energy creation inventions... like a giant solar wind watermill in outer space . Pretty ENTPish I think, it's when I want to show people my creations that I make Fe judgments, so I would say that famous music/art probably relies more on the tertiary function than something that's produced otherwise. But that makes me wonder about the Introvert vs. Extrovert detail. For an Introvert, their tertiary function is introverted... which means that they would do things rather differently, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    You need not apologize.
    Lol, you're probably saying that because I have already apologized , in any case, I should definitely not apologize twice
    5 3 9

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Lol, you're probably saying that because I have already apologized , in any case, I should definitely not apologize twice
    Of course not. You did not even have to apologize the the first time around haha. Anyways, you seem pretty cool.