• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emotional health and the MBTI.

Apsaras

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
Most of us have seen profiles of each MBTI subtype. These profiles commonly show the type's 'normal', 'average' or 'ideal' behavior. What remains to be seen - or what I can find relatively little information on - is when we all go awry.

How do you behave on a rough day, or when going through a taxing period in your life? Do you think that your behavior is common amongst your type, or do you deviate? What do you think of the idea of 'shadow functions' and how they impact your behavior? As an extrovert, are you more likely to go off and brood? As an introvert, are you more likely to lash out? Or do you delve deeper into your comfort zone, whatever that may be? Or something else entirely?

Tell me about what you feel and how you act when under stress, sadness or are in another generally negative state of mind. Bare your fangs and give me your best snarls.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for interesting responses.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
MBTI didnt help my emotional health. Further than that I will never go in all my life.