• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you ever wish you were another type?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I don't nessecarily want to change my type, just fine-tune it to be a more respectable, likeable and effective person.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTP.. I organize and plan, but much of that didn't need to be if I just invented everything on-the-go, ENTP style. Ok. Some I couldn't. But, much of it.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i would like to be a type for once.
i am apparently a little atypical.
it's entertaining until it gets you killed.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
nope - no need. I'm not the quintessential member of any type anyway.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always answer these threads "I wish I was a J"

That's my story and i'm stickin' to it.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP and patient with school? LOL :D

I was good at trying to do the least needed for just enough grades to pass (Although the courses I enjoyed I did really well in). That didn't work out very well. I cut classes I didn't like, I did homework during classes so I had more sparetime for other things, didn't pay attention to boring teachers preaching boring stuff and got expelled from the chemistry lab for not quite following regulations. (no harm was done, apart from the ceiling chemical stains. >.> )

I have patience, but did not have any regarding the stuff I didn't enjoy in school.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
When i was an INTP i wished that i could be ENTP or more ENTP.

So i became more ENTP and its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I typed them all myself! :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nope...i wasn't sure if i was infp or enfp at first but i was fine with both because whatever...i was still me so the "label" didn't matter so much.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I figure I'm an sfp, and always will be an sfp, so the best way I can improve myself is to try to work towards being an ntj. (I won't end up one, and I don't want to, but I will end up more balanced!!)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I figure I'm an sfp, and always will be an sfp, so the best way I can improve myself is to try to work towards being an ntj. (I won't end up one, and I don't want to, but I will end up more balanced!!)

But there is nothing wrong with being either. So why would you try to balance it? Just stay yourself!

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
But there is nothing wrong with being either. So why would you try to balance it? Just stay yourself!

That's not the point of the MBTI though. One of the goals is to develop yourself in areas in which you are less developed. The holy grail is the XXXX - someone who can adapt themselves to any situation, without losing the core of who they are!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

There are a lot of reasons to be more balanced!
There are so many benefits to being able to use as many functions as possible as well as you can. It just makes you a better and more well developed person.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's not the point of the MBTI though. One of the goals is to develop yourself in areas in which you are less developed. The holy grail is the XXXX - someone who can adapt themselves to any situation, without losing the core of who they are!

yea, that.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh well, I am perfectly fine to how I respond to any situation. But that might just be an NT thing. Once an NT, always an NT. :p