• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you ever wish you were another type?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yea, its true with every type. once an anything, always an anything. It doesn't hurt anyone to try to push towards the middle though. Its unnatural, but it is certainly beneficial. Some situations are just better handled using different stuff then what you were born with. It doesn't mean you lose who you are, it just means that you are strong in your natural stregnths but also have learned/ worked on more and different stregnths as time went on.

Unique

Haha well I guess you guys are right... an INTJ might be more patient with school than an INTP

However I picked INTP because I think its impossible for me to become a J

Lol J... closure is so fail.

....Love you Js :)

R

Riva

read my signature.

well there is a large possibility that i have changed it by the time you are reading this but right now(right now) the picture is very clear.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh well, I am perfectly fine to how I respond to any situation. But that might just be an NT thing. Once an NT, always an NT. :p
Maybe that means your strengths are somewhat "balanced" already.

G

garbage

Eh, I can plan stuff when I have to, and I like organizing stuff, but P's fine. Connecting with people rules, taking things personally doesn't.

I definitely get into ENTJ "now here's what we're gonna do" mode when I'm on committees or when working, but I still take others into deep consideration. Maybe to a fault sometimes.

Overall, I guess I've reached a good balance.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'll second this with a heck nope. :D

Even with whatever weird underlying issues, etc, I may have, one of the things about myself I love consistently, is just how my mind works.