• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each type into a few sentences or words

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'd like for you to become my mum.

Not that I am in particular need of a mum anymore, it'd still be nice for reflecting to the would-be past!

Ahhhh .. NO .. Got 2 and they are growing fast .. so then it will be my time ...wooo hooo .. you are not the first to say that though .. i think people just see me as a cool mum (fingers crossed my boys don't screw up and blame me) .. I just try and push onto the boys my good traits (Motivation, independence and such) and most importantly .. Good morals and values ..

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have been feeling overwhelmingly sad today and i am so glad i come on here ..

ESFJ- I care about you. It's my way or the highway.
ESFJ- Everyone likes me and want to be like me.

I am pissing myself laughing .. so thank you for cheering me up without even knowing it ..

So the above .. AND??? .. It is true .. i am great if you take away the emotional side of me, over analyzing, the wanting to support everybody .. lmao

:cheers:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ - Dreaming of a perfect world.

INTJ - Dreaming of an effective world.

ISFJ - Working to satisfy others.

ISTJ - Working to satisfy objectives.

INFP - Moralize the world.

INTP - Analyze the world.

ISFP - Gentle, easy-going amuser.

ISTP - Tough, nonchalant performer.

I don't understand Extraverts well enough to even guess about them, though I will try if prompted.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
INFJ - Dreaming of a perfect world.

INTJ - Dreaming of an effective world.

ISFJ - Working to satisfy others.

ISTJ - Working to satisfy objectives.

INFP - Moralize the world.

INTP - Analyze the world.

ISFP - Gentle, easy-going amuser.

ISTP - Tough, nonchalant performer.

I don't understand Extraverts well enough to even guess about them, though I will try if prompted.

You have been prompted .. come on then darling .. Make me laugh .. ESFJ please ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

poke.gif
do it! do it!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You have been prompted .. come on then darling .. Make me laugh .. ESFJ please ;)

Okay, then. But don't say I didn't warn you.

ESFJ - Obsessed with status.

ESTJ - Obsessed with maintaining control.

ENFJ - Obsessed with impressing others.

ENTJ - Obsessed with gaining power.

ENFP - Random, adaptable idea person with volatile, unpredictable passions they could act on at any moment.

ENTP - Random, adaptable idea person with clever machinations that they never think all the way through, which they could act on at any moment.

ESFP - Wild, crazy fun-seeking person.

ESTP - Daring, reckless, success-seeking person.

You see? This is why I didn't want to do extraverts. I can't manage to picture them in a way that isn't ridiculously extreme and scary. I know they're probably not that way, but I don't have an image of what they are like to balance it with.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP - Random, adaptable idea person with volatile, unpredictable passions they could act on at any moment.

ha!! oh no!! they're going to act on one of their crazy passionate ideas any second...watch out!! ahhhh!!!
ahhh1gv.gif

haha...i love it... :smile:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Okay, then. But don't say I didn't warn you.

ESFJ - Obsessed with status.

You see? This is why I didn't want to do extraverts. I can't manage to picture them in a way that isn't ridiculously extreme and scary. I know they're probably not that way, but I don't have an image of what they are like to balance it with.

NOPE ..But good try .. obsessed with my views but that's about it ..

Extreme and scary .. now you have hit the nail on the head ;) (Extreme in my moods and scary when i am pissed off or feel like i have been treated unjust)

Unique

ESFJs don't care about status rofl

If I had to sum up my ESFJ brother in a few words it would be

Not afraid to say how he feels about things regardless of what people may think

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFJ - bringing magic down to earth for the rest of the mortals

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For ESFJ, I would say, not status (which would probably be more of a T thing), but still, nevertheless looking good to others.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESFJs don't care about status rofl

Plenty of them do. That's why you see all those ugly vehicles on the road that somehow someone convinced them were the greatest thing. :newwink:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
ENTJ:

"What are we going to do tonight Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world.":devil:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
For ESFJ, I would say, not status (which would probably be more of a T thing), but still, nevertheless looking good to others.

I do behave a particular way when in public .. but then i can also push the boundaries ..

If i looked good to others then -
Dad - I would have a house and pension sorted (i have neither and ain't worried)
Mother - I would be emotionally stable and want to live close to the family (i dont need my family .. i choose to have them around).
Brother - I would be a party animal piss head.
Sister - I wouldn't of got married in the first place as it always ends in divorce.

I really don't give a damn what others think of me .. its my life and i have to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I do behave a particular way when in public .. but then i can also push the boundaries ..

If i looked good to others then -
Dad - I would have a house and pension sorted (i have neither and ain't worried)
Mother - I would be emotionally stable and want to live close to the family (i dont need my family .. i choose to have them around).
Brother - I would be a party animal piss head.
Sister - I wouldn't of got married in the first place as it always ends in divorce.

I really don't give a damn what others think of me .. its my life and i have to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Wow. Well, you're definitely not like the picture of ESFJ's I had in mind, then. The two things I bolded are good perspectives I'd never expect to find in any SJs mindframe, honestly. It doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard said about one.

Well, if you're really an ESFJ, then I have no idea what they're supposed to be like. It's not having the effect I'd assume dominant Fe followed by Si would have. Obviously a dominant Extraverted function changes behavior in a way I didn't anticipate.

By the way, you should capitalize "I" when using it as a personal pronoun. And use an apostrophe in "it's" when it's a contraction of "it is," but not when it indicates possession. Also, "ain't" is not a word.