• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the easiest type to spot?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
the untyped. they are everywhere.

zombie2.jpg

and your own type. it's always the one, that does not fit in:

invasion.jpg

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For me, INFJ. In any shape, form, or costume.

Also, ENXPs.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How you spot a NTP then? And how do you know the I from the E?

ENTP is the most difficult of all the types to read.

This is because we are cautious at the potential outset of something new...meaning we generally think it through to determine whether or not, in theory, it makes sense to pursue. If whatever it does make sense, we then engage (it) with a lot of enthusiasm. This can seem like a paradox to others..."Why is this person so quiet and cautious (we're thinking about it, contemplating the venture) then is so outgoing and enthusiastic, aggressive even and can get outright extreme in an unbridled way about it?"

This tends to confuse others and their expectations don't align with what they see of our behaviour. Sometimes it can seem a bit startling to others and they think we're weird. Well, therein lies the complexity..hard to identify...we seem to change a bit.

Others can find it exciting.

I was sitting at a basketball game one time with a friend of mine. And behind us was a girl who had shown her interest in me personally. When she and I spoke up until this night, I was always cautious or reserved in her presence...(thinking whether or not a 'we' would work)...

Well, you know, the game...it was really exciting..and I started cheering...and she'd never seen this side of me before...She commented "Why are you so (extreme all of a sudden)...I don't understand!"

My buddy loved it and fed off my excitement. She seemed perplexed.

That's not to say those educated in MBTI wouldn't have an easier time discerning type.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFX for me.

I's are a little harder to type since they don't flaunt their thoughts and feelings to the world. I can usually spot an ISFJ pretty quick, though. I know them by their facial expressions.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
before I bothered to train myself to spot them it was ENFP's.

Not it's INFP's.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
for me its apparently entp, especially in the media and based on physiognomy and involuntary behavior (movements, reactions, focus ...). just because they are more frequent in media, than they are on the streets where i hang out to watch people. or it's just a phase in my focus development. after all i can't compare the number of people i recognize to the number i don't. i just compare with other types, that i recognize.

sculpting

I can Guess entps and intps pretty easily. INFJs now that I know what to look for. ISTJs are also straightforward and INTJs after I have been around them a wee bit. The rest I am often lost on, especially the other Ss.

The hardest ever was an enfp man. I thought he was evil, manipulative, nefarious and totally unorganized... :whistling:

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
As always wildcat is on the ball!

And he is correct. All reference points are arbitary. The British created the Greenwich Meridian and the French the Paris Meridian. And with WGS 84 we have grid zones that overlap, thanks to a German. We can be two places at once, thanks to Friedrich Robert Helmert.

Just as a map turns an oblate spheroid into a flat surface so your MBTI is a simplification. The only question is, does it work? :)

If you thought you could only be one place at at time, think again. ;)

All the very best.
Can you map the universe?
No.

You and Wernher know what.
Can you map the MBTI?
No.

Can you map?
Indeed.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Can you map the universe?
No.

You and Wernher know what.
Can you map the MBTI?
No.

Can you map?
Indeed.

And if you stroll around the Ranger's House you can put one foot cleanly inside the eastern hemisphere and another in the west. By definition, you exist in two places at once. ;) If you wanted to give a precise reference - you'd have to move. One side or the other! The map can limit us sometimes and spoil the fun?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
enfps for me.
survival mechanism? I think so.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
ESFP's. They stand out, especially through rifle sights.