User Tag List

First 12345 Last

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Azseroffs View Post
    so basically I hope you give a better explanation later

My understanding is that Fi would be me relating to F and Fe would be me liking that in others?
    I think that's it.

Example, if someone is really nice to me and I find that offensive a lot, I'd probably not have very strong Fe. If I had a lack of emotion then I would have weak Fi, not necessarily strong Ti. If I love insights then I'd have strong Ne, if I have insights occasionally or strongly then I'd have strong Ni, even if I don't appreciate where they come from. If I'm strongly attracted to logic even if I suck at it, then I'd have high Te.

If I both relate to logic, thus am good with it, and I am attracted to it, then I'd have both Ti and Te.

These aren't examples though. Eh.

What I'm lacking now is how these categorizations manifest real examples or definitions. I lack Si.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

In that case

Ti
    Ni
    Ne
    Fi
    Te
    Fe
    Se
    Si
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Got it. I'm at a vending machine before i am born and i get to chose who i am and will be yet i still am what i was in the first place making my choice influence who i would like to be. Easy.

NE>SE>TI>FE>SI>NI
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

deleted

A decent example is math. I hate doing math, but I'm really good at it. This doesn't effect me actualizing it because I have a need to express it, even if its not with people.

If that somehow relates to T, then I'd say I have high Ti and low Te.

deleted

Feeling. I relate to it yet I don't try to relate with it so much, probably because I don't like getting involved. I don't appreciate the feelings of others running around so much, because that would cause me to actualize too much. I think it's the same way with Logic.

This theory might say that like introversion, extroversion IS an idea, but the idea is that you enjoy it, and you have an ongoing process that continuously enjoys it, like a robot setting, and not only enjoying goes along with intaking it. The introverted idea would be that your setting is designed for piecing the objects together and organizing or defining the subject in your own way.

You can enjoy something and intake it, though you don't necessarily piece it together.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Ti > Ne > Te > Ni > Fe > Si > Fi > Se

Maybe.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Does not understand your explanation of the difference between attraction and actualization. Can you actualize something without liking it (attracted to it). If so, does actualization means something that occurs unconsciously? But attraction can also be unconscious. What is the divide?
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

deleted

The idea is that you wouldn't actualize it if its already actualized. When you actualize something doesn't mean that you are attracted to it. I do that all the time. Intuitions come about but I'm not really attracted to them.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    If so, does actualization means something that occurs unconsciously? But attraction can also be unconscious. What is the divide?
    I really don't understand your question. It doesn't make sense to me. Unconscious is such a broad topic and has nothing to do with the categorization of actualizing or being attracted to something.

MBTI
    I

I think what lemons is saying here is:

Attracted - you are attracted to a particular function (N for example) in another person. So write down Ne.

Actualized - you have this function within you (N for example). So write down Ni. Basically I'm thinking actualized means this is in you.

Is this right, lemons?