• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does the name of your type suits you?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Composer- Yes, I would love to spend my life just creating, things.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP-Promoter

I don't know how I feel about this name, I don't like it or hate it.

Can I promote things? Can I get other people to buy into whatever endeavor I represent at a given time? I'm pretty damn good at it, but its not what I do for a living, it's just what I do if I feel the need to.

For some reason the name bugs me as "Promoter" just sounds sleazy to me. I don't promote things that I do not approve of. I don't talk people into doing stupid shit for money, that's not my style.

So, whatever, I guess they had to name the ESTP type something...I would have preferred "BBMFIC."

You mean you aren't the Sham-Wow guy??! ;) :D *ahee*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL, no, honeslty..it suited me when I was younger I guess. Nowadays, I just avoid conflict though, and you cannot do that as a Champion :)

see...i thought it meant like WE are champions...but i think it means more that we champion causes...you know like advocate for others rights and we do do that...or i do anyway.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Robin Hood was still an architect, albeit a romantic one. :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
see...i thought it meant like WE are champions...but i think it means more that we champion causes...you know like advocate for others rights and we do do that...or i do anyway.

I prefer 'The Inspirer' or maybe even 'The Muse' anyways. If we are to convince people of what needs doing, it's often going to be in that capacity, though I know that some ENFPs can be quite a paladdin when the cause calls for it as well :)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I guess Architect is suitable. But what does an architect do before he designs the systems that keep the world in tact? Just a lot of coffee and pacing back and forth, I imagine. That would be more accurate for me at this stage.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I prefer 'The Inspirer' or maybe even 'The Muse' anyways. If we are to convince people of what needs doing, it's often going to be in that capacity, though I know that some ENFPs can be quite a paladdin when the cause calls for it as well :)

Championing doesn't include any kind of manipulation or anything. People will decide for themselves whether to join you or not. It's rabble-rousing.

Yeah I do that sometimes. Not that I'm trying to get people to agree with me, they just do sometimes. Causes can be important to me.

So yeah I think Champion suits me very well. Definitely more than Reporter like I've seen in some places. But Psychologist is kinda true too.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never said anything about manipulation :) I tend to just toss out ideas and sometimes someone who's more competent than I ever could be in organizing and actualizing stuff takes one and runs with it. And that's the kind of role I very much enjoy. I don't identify with the reporter either, I must admit. The psychologist, I do identify with, but supposedly INFJs are even better at that than us :)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i dont think the healer really suits me.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
If you feel that your one doesn't suit you are there any of the others that you feel do suit you?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Composer fits me somewhat. It's a little cooler sounding than "the Artist" which I've seen as an ISFP nickname too. In Keirsey's latest book, Brains and Careers, he calls ISFP the "Tactical Responder." I think that one fits the best of any I've heard. :)

wolfy

awsm
Composer fits me. Like Jeffster said it's better than Artist. And much better than some of the names I've been called in real life.