if i had to re-define harmony, so i can relate to it better .. i would rather just replace it with a redefined version of naturalist:har?mo?nize
1. to bring into harmony, accord, or agreement: to harmonize one's views with the new situation.
–verb (used without object)
2. to be in agreement in action, sense, or feeling: Though of different political parties, all the delegates harmonized on civil rights.
INF types. It may be helpful if there is any doubt. I don’t think most INFJs confuse themselves as INFP (and maybe the same in reversal). Since INFJs share the “Chart the Course” interaction style with ISTJ, INTJ and ISTP, they see themselves being much more conceptual and probably confuses themselves as thinking types (especially male INFJs). INFPs in my opinion, are much more laid back and this may be indicative of their “Behind the Scenes” interaction style similar to ISFJ, INTP and ISFP.cat?a?lyst
1. something that causes activity between two or more persons or forces without itself being affected.
2. a person or thing that precipitates an event or change: His imprisonment by the government served as the catalyst that helped transform social unrest into revolution.
3. a person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic.