• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does the name of your type suits you?

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We are talking a lot about types. But those types have names.
Each type actually has a few names. But I will use the one that looks most common to me.

INFP-Healer

Do you see yourself in the name of your type?

As you have mentioned, there are numerous names given to the different types, and while I do tend to play "Healers" a lot in MMORPGs I don't think that name translates as well to actual normal life. The name I prefer comes from "The Sixteen Personality Types" by Linda V. Berens and Dario Nardi which is "Harmonizer Clarifier". In particular, the "Clarifier" part of it is what resonates with me since I do naturally seek to find or create clarity - to better understand things and to ask questions and seek answers until clarity is reached (at least as an ideal result :))

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
No it does nopt fit me. I am no inventor. They should change my type to iconocast revolutionary.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Now I've decided I like the Abstractionist for INTP. It sounds cooler than the Architect, too.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Crafter? What exactly am I crafting? BOO

tommydystonic

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I was labeled a quiet drifter back in high school. sucks. suits me, but not really my "type." Counselor? Nah... Rational idealist sounds boring too.

Sponge

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't like the INFP name of 'healer' as I certainly don't heal anything, myself or others.

But idealist, sure! I'm a hopeless idealist ^^

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
For INFP, I like the "Idealist," although that is not limited to INFP but also represents other NF types.

For INFP specifically, I like the "harmonizer clarifier" term.

P

Phantonym

INFJ-Counsellor

:thelook: I'm not so sure about this one. So far, I've barely managed to make sense of myself. Counselling others might be a bad idea. Well, to be honest, that doesn't stop me from telling other people what they should do...:whistling: