User Tag List

12 Last

Default Cold-blooded murderer

I was reading a thread in intpc and was thinking about how would one type a cold-blooded murderer.
    I know the standard is to type them as XXTJs, but, thinking about it, I find it hard to agree. I think it takes an F to find enough motivation to actually do the murder. I think that almost anybody, regardless of type, can come with a good plan for a murder but a feeler could find good reasons to be compelled to perform it.Mostly somebody with a strong Fi, like an IXFP or EXFJ.
    Oh, this is probably totally irrelevant with MBTI. Anyway

MBTI
    INFP

I would have thought the thinker would kill in cold blood and the feeler instantly rather than premedited in anyway because of the emotionality/reactions of it all, I could be wrong though.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

IxTx

MBTI
    INTJ

From what I've gathered Fs would be more inclined to commit crimes of passion. TJs are more likely to plan something out and INTJs are more likely to think of and carry out revenge.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by lastrailway View Post
    Oh, this is probably totally irrelevant with MBTI. Anyway
    Probably.

Any type can commit a murder. They would simply do it for different reasons and in different contexts.

That being said, T's seems better able to detach and not empathize with others, and so you'll find a number of serial killers with a T bent. But it is certainly not exclusive.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'd have to have a good reason (by my standards) to do it, but I probably could. But it would have to be a really good reason and I'd have to have nothing to lose because I know I would get caught.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I'd have to have a good reason (by my standards) to do it, but I probably could. But it would have to be a really good reason and I'd have to have nothing to lose because I know I would get caught.
    Mary Winkler is an F (probably an ISFJ).

And she's out already.

If you're going to get caught, then take the other strategy and get as little time as possible.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Mary Winkler is an F (probably an ISFJ).

And she's out already.

If you're going to get caught, then take the other strategy and get as little time as possible.
    She rocks so hard! Seriously! Shoot a sleeping man in the back and get a few months. I knew she was going to (for all practical purposes) get off the second I saw the stripper shoe come out of the bag.

I know. I'm a bad Christian and a bad NF.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP

INFJ's scare me now.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    INFJ's scare me now.
    I think the criminal streak comes more from my genes than my MBTI type.

FWIW, the murderer was allegedly physically and sexually abused by her victim and he was allegedly beginning to physically abuse their daughters, as well. If the situation did not involve a victim taking out her abuser, I wouldn't find it so appealing. If you took out your ex, even in cold blood, I'd want you to get off with little or no punishment.
    ~ John Rogers