• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to develop N?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Brain surgery. Or stem cells and some growth factor control stuff so ur brain starts making totally new and random synaptic connections.
Damaging ur prefrontal cortex couldn't hurt either.

Hammers work, but nothing beats having being dropped on the head as a baby. That's what they mean when they say u can get N from ur parents (or babysitter for that matter)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Imagine this: One day a guy comes to you and asks you.

Why would you like to be blind and deaf ?

What would you tell him?

Other sensors are free to answer as well

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't. Oo

(Think I did it wrong.)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
A part of Ni is focused on imagery and metaphors. Perhaps you might want to pick up a book on say mythology and try to work out what different things symbolize within the story and whether there can be more than one interpretation for each.

I saw a TED video yesterday... a lady was discussing about the Trickster Coyote in Native American folklore. This was the book she refered to...

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/h/hyde-trickster.html

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'd like to experience a peaceful world of texture and taste and smell...
:blush:

Imagine this: One day a guy comes to you and asks you.

Why would you like to be blind and deaf ?

What would you tell him?

Other sensors are free to answer as well

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i think, you develop every further function, by inviting it into your live.

they are already there, subconsciously, and will develop and differentiate on their own, but obsessive applying of favorite functions on every aspect of understanding and decision making will prevent that from happening.

for instance my dominant judging Fe needs to facilitate the emergence of both Te and Fi (argh!), and my dominant perception Ni needs to facilitate the emergence of Si and Ne and maybe Se.

facilitate emergence = make some room. allow them, to be "true" and relevant.

a function is only the management of intelligence, not intelligence itself.
ie F is not emotion, it's whats emphasizes or suppresses emotion(al aspects).