User Tag List

First 234

i like audiosurf. it requires Si, so you remember to play it more than once a year and Se to listen to the music, and Ni, so you don't get bored, when there are no bricks on the road, because you have chosen a hemi sync soundtrack.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I'd venture to guess tetris requires some sort of intuition. You have to be able to plan ahead.
    Planning ahead would be more Te as well. It's a judgment or decision making process, not perception. I also meany to mention that it is also probably easier with good Se. (living and being able to respond in the here and how). When I use Ne, I end up not getting the pieces I need to fill in a particular section (that I had trusted in the possibility of), and eventually find myself swamped.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Planning ahead would be more Te as well. It's a judgment or decision making process, not perception. I also meany to mention that it is also probably easier with good Se. (living and being able to respond in the here and how). When I use Ne, I end up not getting the pieces I need to fill in a particular section (that I had trusted in the possibility of), and eventually find myself swamped.
    Inferring possibilities and making plans are two different things.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Settlers of Catan is definitely an Ni game with some Fe.
    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Civ is Ne/Te.

Odd. I rule at Catan, but seriously get stressed when playing Civ. Constantly feel like I'm forgetting something, whereas during Catan I don't pay attention to my opposition, I just play the underdog and enjoy the actual game. They tend to forget about me and not realize I'm about to win that way. Civ constantly gives me the feeling like I don't have a clear oversight of what's going on.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Odd. I rule at Catan, but seriously get stressed when playing Civ. Constantly feel like I'm forgetting something, whereas during Catan I don't pay attention to my opposition, I just play the underdog and enjoy the actual game. They tend to forget about me and not realize I'm about to win that way. Civ constantly gives me the feeling like I don't have a clear oversight of what's going on.
    If it makes you feel any better, I prefer to play Fi games. Rather I like the Fi aspects in games, like characters and complicated stories. I also got to love rich settings and landscapes, so what is that Se?