• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Disorders and P-Types

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I'm an infj and 4 on the enneagram. I'd say the avoidant personality fits well with me. I also have depression.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Histrionic personality disorder does a good job of describing who I am not. None of it applies.

That page is full of it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP, 4w3, histrionic? Yep, that's me. But I'm not a leo though I do love kitties.

What is also interesting though is that my secondary types, ENFP and 6w5, run parallel to paranoia and Scorpio, my rising sign.

Eh.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
Hmmm ... Schizoid disorder doesn't match up too well with me. Although I do prefer solitary activities, none of the other disease perspectives match up ... nor do the dimensional perspectives.

On the other hand, I do know that I'm a bit OCD.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm an infj and 4 on the enneagram. I'd say the avoidant personality fits well with me. I also have depression.

oh man, this sounds exactly like me

as said before in this thread, i'm pretty sure that i fit the criteria for avoidant personality disorder. I'm not to sure about depression (it seems very likely though), but if i have a depression of some kind (smaller, bigger, whatever) it is because of the disorder.

I have been this way for as long as i remember, but it's just now that it has begun to have its impact on my entire life :(

Last edited:

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
They got the E-type and Zodiac sign wrong for me, I'm a 6w5 Taurus Sensitive INFJ with avoidant tendencies.

Histrionic PD is something I would associate with ExFx 2s and 7s, not 4s and INFPs.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
oh yes.. like it tooootery have borderline disorder. i'm not a fuckin gemini, by stereotype they scare me. i'm a virgo. an eSFP virgo. how's that for contradiction

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Correspondence of Five Personality Typologies

PTypes
Personality
type1 Keirsey's