• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type bias

deleted
I see INTP and ESFJ as the two main opposite poles. And it's weird because I'm an INTJ.

There's a logical explanation for this, I just don't care to find it.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm INTP, my sister is an ESFJ.

We've been complete opposites all my life. As a child we were constantly fightning, as if we were enemies. In Teenage years we often just totally didn't understand one and other.

Once matured, we still have our complete differences but have come to an unspoken understanding and have a live and let live truce.

It might be more then typology. But based on my relation with my sister. Yes, INFP and ESFJ is like two complete opposites, then weirdly seem to constantly attract eachother in conflict.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I would say ENFJ would be the type.
ENTJ comes a nice second, but they need to be healthy

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Look at the ENFJ profile on similarminds:

outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive, complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos

Man, they look like a good bunch

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I always thought ESFP was the coolest type and the one that all of the other types want to @&#$*%&!

But I thought that about myself before I even knew about MBTI.

theplacesyoullgo

I see INTP and ESFJ as the two main opposite poles. And it's weird because I'm an INTJ.

There's a logical explanation for this, I just don't care to find it.

I can totally see this, but I think the ENTJ/ESFJ duo is probably the most openly and observably opposite.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
INTP bias: heartless and mechanical (like Sherlock Holmes).

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i'm always thinking that Ne are the observers when the rest of the world wages war on each other. it has its good and bad sides.