• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are P's stronger than J's....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
....because they can go to bed drunken from Monday till Friday, only sleep 3 hours and still excel in university and their job ?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ShSf4Hn-0"]Wrath of the Lich King[/YOUTUBE]

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
This narrows to the difference is between EPs and EJs. People commonly mistake EP as type 7, but there are alot of type 8 EPs as well. Alot of drug lords and sociopaths are EPs.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
That's not something only P can do. Let me give you the schedule I followed all along one summer:

Woke up 5 AM, worked (at home) until 11, went to the beach by bike (20 miles) from 12 to 17, get back home at 18, work from 18 to 21, go out with friends from 21 to 1 2, sleep 3-4 hours, repeat

(admittedly, sometimes I also slept at the beach, and I was never drunk)

Another summer: Woke up at 6 AM, worked until 9, then cycling from 9 to 1 PM, sleep one hour and half, then soccer from 3 PM to 6 PM, back home to eat, then out from 9 to 1, repeat

G

garbage

....because they can go to bed drunken from Monday till Friday, only sleep 3 hours and still excel in university and their job ?

:cheers:

Once I noticed I could get away with relaxing on work and school, I took full advantage of that. I have this feeling that it's going to bite me in the ass eventually, but I just ignore it ;)

Also, I don't think this is a P vs. J thing. It's a matter of finding a career in something that you're good at and that comes naturally to you, regardless of type, so that you can still get away with partying and going out :)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
P's are strong in adapting and reacting. Weak in planning.
J's are the opposite.

I admire the strengths of strong J's. Though, being a P, I just want to corral a few to form Voltron.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But if you're still drunk it can certainly seem correct.

Toons has struck upon the truth directly.

Also, Entropie doesn't have a liver (it ran away from home and joined a construction crew). Otherwise, it might raise protest and confine him to bed.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Good? The trend I've noticed is for people to assume Ps are younger than they are, more often than Js.

Was actually referring to the lifestyle described. Nobody continues to feel good as they age if he/she abuses the hell out of him/herself. It's a tortoise/hare thing really. A J that pushes it will crumble as surely as a P, and vice versa. I don't know anyone, P or J, that carries on (or even wants to carry on) in the manner described by the OP much past their mid-forties. If you've managed to do it, more power to you!

For most of us, the transgressions of our youth don't begin to really manifest themselves until the late thirties.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, Js are weak to kryptonite while Ps have no power over the color yellow. Does that help at all?