• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A survey for all types

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well after having talked to Costrin for about a month, we have decided to write down our thoughts about typology and make accurate type profiles, function descriptions, how functions tie together with each other, and some other factors on how types will act and much more. We will accomplish this by getting input from the forums when we are finished with them, and we will need EVERYONE'S help on this. In order to get an accurate profile it needs to be written by the type themselves, so if we get input from the types then this will be great, and it will be very descriptive and helpful.

To start this process we have decided to do a survey. We need you guys to answer this, just to get some raw information to start.

ALSO PLEASE ANSWER COSTRIN'S QUESTIONS!!! http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...trices/15427-survey-all-types.html#post597631

Thanks.

1.) What is your MBTI type?
2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
8.) What does your room/house look like?
9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
11.) What other types can you relate to well?
12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ENFJ, very moderate E.

No. Not really. It's pretty obvious that I'm ENFJ.

At last check - I'm 56% E, 88% N, 90% F, and 68% J.

Note sure but I think it's 2w1? I tend to see that type as being described as a servile doormat, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Everybody! I love variety.

NTPs, sometimes ISTPs.

NTPs are like a flak jacket for me. I'm less easily cut through with them around. I like their humor and the fact that they can be very affectionate and cuddly in a way that I like (not a terribly cuddly person on my own). Plus, we both seem to have the same need for personal space.

Seriously, anyone who's not a power hound or a jerk.

Needs cleaning. lol

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?

I write and draw all the time. It's something I've done since I was a child to escape stress or put my mind elsewhere. Sometimes I make up spontaneous stories to make my ESTJ mother laugh - just last night she told me she never knows what I'm going to come up with.

Being people-centric. It pleases me to understand and to be understood.

I see a lot of myself in INFJs, (and sometimes ENTJs). I find I can relate to most anyone if they make themselves available on a human emotional level.

Meaning something I've accomplished? If that's what you mean, I'm very proud of myself for pushing through opposition to become a mechanic. I was the first female to graduate with an AAS specializing in heavy equipment.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

I'm presently unemployed, but making money on art commissions. Weirdly enough, drawing stresses me out.

I wish I could be a writer professionally because that's what I enjoy most.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
RAWR

We should totally get a TypoC wiki.

SO BASICALLY.

Ima post some better questions.

Disclaimer: MBTI plox, leave your Socionics at the door.

Feel free to be as concise or verbose as you wish, though, the more information you can provide, the better. However you interpret the questions is fine, and part of the survey. I'LL BE ANALYZING YOUR WRITING STYLE.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
7. Left or Right?
8. How do you have fun?
9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
12. What are your "secret desires"?
13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
21. What questions would you ask for this?
22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
23. Would you date Costrin?
24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
26. How do you generally meet new friends?
27. What are some of your most important values?
29. What are your mornings generally like?
(work in progress)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
INXj, people see me as a T, but I have strong unconscious F tendencies.

I fluctuate a lot between INTJ and INFJ. Way back when I first learn about MBTI... the initial tests frequently place me as an INFP. That's an error due to the way the "J" questions are worded for SJ and not really for NJ.

Hah.... About 90% I 100% N 50/50% T/F 55/45% J/P

4w5 would be the closest. I also have 2 & 6 tendencies.

Hmmm most N types, especially ENTP. Unspoken understanding I guess. Sometimes my thoughts are quite convoluted. The stuff I ended up saying is a "condensed" version that doesn't do the whole idea justice. It's nice when people can read between the lines and get it.

xxTP. I found that Ts are more likely to appreciate my intellectual inquiry. I need somebody that I can talk freely to about anything at all and carry out a decent conversation with. Ps because they're more likely to tolerate my randomness and my occasional forgetfulness.

I get along at work with pretty much every type. Although I can't handle too much ESFJ... I'm not a person for constant chit chat.

Hah! A mess? Dusty? Stacks and piles of stuff everywhere?

I'm an idea person... I like playing around with images and metaphors in my head. There's usually two type of ideas... those tailored for specific problems... like for the gauntlet challenge, the idea will randomly pop-up probably because I had it on the back of my mind. The other type is very visual based. Stuff that looks "artsy", either patterns or shapes or textures or just objects that I think will work for some design purpose I file at the back of my mind for later.

Which one? INTJ? Everything besides the robot and need for "linear structure". INFJ... most of it I guess.

INXJ, ENTP

Satisfaction in life isn't something that comes easy to me... I usually see things as improvable. So it always feel like there's always more things I need to work on... But reflecting back, I've came a long way. That's worth a pat on the back.

Currently hoping to get into web design... waiting to hear back from the school I applied to.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Doing something productive instead of all these abstract ponderings, excellent idea!

ISFP

I used to think I was an INFJ, but was generally unsure and also considered INFP, INTJ and INTP. This was because online tests always used to point me in an IN_j direction, also a lot of the NF description lack enough emphasis on meaning NF descriptions are often actually more like F descriptions. None of these types ever felt just right, ISFP was one of the last types I looked into and everything just clicked perfectly from there.

It depends on the test, always a strong I with very weak SFP preference.

9w1

I find most types interesting in their own way, although I probably tend to avoid some people with extremely strong preferences.

ESFJs are very attractive, they are so girly and feminine, they are kind and generous. I find them both alluring and perplexing at times. I'm more attracted to Fs, I value their compassion, empathy/sympathy.

People who like to do what it takes to get the job done regardless of convention, SP types.

Just a room, I have a minimalistic style.

I used to think I was imaginative but maybe I'm not so much, if I'm imagining things I often imagine possibilities in my immediate situation.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? I can relate to most of what's in the ISFP descriptions. Mostly being warm but not showing it, having strong inner ideals and values yet struggling to talk about it, the desire to create, the appreciation of beauty and nature. I really relate to the saying "ISFPs see much but share little".

INFJ, INFP, ENFP, ESFP, ISTP, INTP, INTJ.

12.) What are you satisfied about in life? I'm pretty satisified with everything at the moment, don't have much to complain about.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? As a career I'm not so sure, right now I'm doing accounting, it's adequate for the moment but I can't see myself doing it for the rest of my life. I would love a viable career where I can create things, art/design.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BlackCat's Questions

ISTJ

I thought of the possibility, but no, not really. I always thought the ISTJ type fit me rather well. I choose instead of changing my type to something that defines me; to me defining my type and using it as a surface description of who I am.

It varies. Using a 0-100% scale I'm usually above 70% on J, and at least 50% on T. My results that I have on hand for the MyType test are: 19% I, 33% S, 79% T, and 71% J . For mypersonality.info the results are: 73% I, 68% S, 73% T, and 74% J.

1w9 Sx/So/Sp

ENFP, ISFJ, ESFP, INTP, INFP, INFJ, INTJ, ISTJ. Typically because I find them to be energizing and comfortable to get along with. They aren't heartless. I enjoy my time with them for the most part.

I haven't ever pursued any romantic relationships. Though I can see how I might be comfortable with many people of ISFJ, ENFP, ESFP types.

Most types. I tend to not like working with ENTJs, ENFJs, & ESTJs. It's always up in the air and it depends on the person. Those that are energetic and creative, those who help to rejuvenate me are my preference.

Organized chaos. My rooms most of the time is a mess, at times it annoys me. Oftentimes though I'm just to lazy, busy, tired or exhausted to spend lots of time cleaning it. My work spaces though i can be rather obsessive about. I like to have everything in tip top shape. Everything has a place, everything is organized. Much like my thoughts should be when I am working. Maybe that is why my room is chaotic. It's the one place where I often let everything just come together more often than not. So, I guess you could say I'm a mess. I'm made up of millions of points of convergence. Though, I ahte for things to actually be dirty. In disarray is one thing, filthy, grimy, and dirty is another.

I don't consider myself imaginative. I typically am imaginative about ideas, how things work, logical thought processes. I typically though stick rather close to reality as I see it with not much if any deviation. It can be rather depressing especially when I am trying to be imaginative. I do like to write and think. I can expand on things that others have been imaginative or creative about and put my own twist on it. I'm am better at framing things than I am at creating things. In some ways.

Just about, if not, everything.

Again nothing and yet everything. That seems to define me rather well...

None entirely. Since I have taken to defining my type instead if it defining me I specifically relate to my type from perspective. If by relate you mean understand or empathize, probably all or most of them. We are all human and invariably have to think a certain way. I haven't had much trouble actually understanding "N" types if I have had their basic reasoning a few times. Manytimes their basic reasoning isn't even essential to understand them. I rather like "N's." "S's" gp without saying. Rather easy to understand. Rather easy to predict. For the most part. Besides that it's the people not the type that is important.

Nothing and yet everything. I am rather ambitious and have hopes and dreams. I am never at rest perfectly with what I do. It's never good enough. I always fail to meet my standards. I'm content with life though. I will be content. I always have something to look forward to. I know my beliefs play a large part of it. I choose to keep faith in them not because it hard emotionally in some ways for me and because I use them as a crutch, but because i had my beliefs before it was hard.

I have always wanted to be an astronaut. Though, I can see myself as a pilot, lawyer, politician, military service member, or businessman. I might not enjoy all of them. It depends on where my life takes me. If God takes me somewhere I'll live. Life has it's own little things that are to be enjoyed.

Costrin's Questions

Sleep, take a moment to compose myself, listen to music. Sometimes I jsut need to be alone to think. I don't get stressed to easily thankfully. But when it happens, I sorta just stop and go with the flow till I'm ready to swim. Time by myself to think and relax is always nice.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
Life happens. Live it up. Enjoy the moment. God's in control (my opinion). Stop being so stressed and just take a moment to think. My advice varies from person to person though. I deal in specifics and details many times. So the advice I would give would vary from person to person and those concerns I have based on the person.

I don't have friends. With those I interact with though I keep the peace, I mentor, I give advice, I lead, I make sure things happen, I am a loner.

Depends on the problem and the situation surrounding it. I typically think about it it and try to find the most logical and best solution for the moment. If it has to do with just me I prefer to not have to much outside input before I have my thoughts in order. If it has to do with other things sometimes I will poll others for their ideas and thoughts on my ideas.

I don't have any pets. I used to have ferrets. Typically two at a time. Ferrets are rather small. I leave them to their own devices when they are in their cage. Bathe them, feed them, I like playing with them and holding them when they are calm or sleeping.

Hypocrisy, lake of integrity, misuse of logic and poor reasoning. The last bit of that is of course defined by myself, but it still annoys me. Rather quite a bit too. I'm not quite sure why. Partially because it's what I hate and would dread to find in myself.

7. Left or Right?
I usually answer based upon my instinctual response at the time. I like my left side a lot, but currently I deign to select Right.

8. How do you have fun?
With a small group or single friend. I don't get excited by much. Or find anything that enjoyable. It's more the specific personal and person related events that I enjoy. Typically though, I don't really have fun. I just get distracted for the moment. I have yet to find anything that is so exciting or awesome that I can think of it as fun when I am not in that state of mind.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
I would say that my inner world is structured. It's hard to explain. It consists of all of who I am and what I'm focusing on, yet has vastless amounts of information that are brought in continually if it relates (or I am reminded of it) to what I am thinking about. My inner world consists of everything, and yet virtually nothing. It is made up of all my thoughts, feelings, observations, emotions, and thought processes. I always have what i'm thinking about, what's going on around me, the thoughts that are spring from what's going on around me, and then a massive database of information that bombards my thoughts and shapes them.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
I more so listen to certain music to relax me. Otherwise it's just for enjoyment. For relaxation I listen to Alternative Christan. For fun I listen to everything from country to metal to big band. Many times I'll actually find a song that defines my emotional state at that moment and I'll play it till it is no longer the picture of my emotional state. Note: All of the songs I listen to for the most part fall under religious/christian classification.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
Not very, if at all. It makes things difficult because it's constantly being up dated, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

To achieve all that I can. be all I can be. i don't really have any desires that are secret, just those that are sometimes hard to interpret. My desires make up a part of who I am. I guess I want what everyone else wants. To live a full life. Get married, have kids, have a good job. I just want it for the same and yet entirely different reasons and I fulfill it through different morals.

It varies depending on the person and my mood at the time. i've had everything from a "nice guy" to an "arrogant jerk." I think people tend to like me better once they know me though.

Introverts, I don't really have any thoughts. Like yes, they are focus around ideas and things, their own inner "world." But, they are still people. they can be draining at points, but so can extroverts. I don't really care either way. It's the person that makes the difference.

Extroverts, I don't really have any thoughts. Like yes, they are focus around people and their interactions with them. But, they are still people. They can be draining at points, but so can introverts. I don't really care either way. It's the person that makes the difference.

The males seem to be more sane? Just the observation from people I know. The males tend to be more accessible as far as good conversation goes. The females annoy me to no end. I'm sure that this is just because of the people I know. But, certain ISTJ females are so prominent in my mind that I think this is one of the few types and genders I stereotype about. lol

Not at all.

18. What is the most common misconception of you?
I don't know. I try not to interpret the perceptions of others in regards to myself. I don't really dwell on it. Or seek to find the answer to it.

19. What is the one thing about yourself that you hate?
I don't really hate anything. There are things I long for, but it doesn't really change reality. I don't hate myself in anyway. I just wish to add to my self.

20. What is the one thing about yourself that you love?
I don't really love anything about myself.

I would actually ask much the same questions. Though I think I would try to make sure I get more specific answers from people for some things. That way they don't have the ability to just blow off the question. The more details the better.

I would say that they don't know the real me. :)

No. I happen to like females.

My current one (pirate) is due to the Gauntlet and is my team spirit avatar. After the Gauntlet is over I will most likely revert back to my old avatar of a picture of my eye. I picked the one of my eye because it's a partial image (I reserve the complete pictures of myself for my profile shot) and because I like it. I like the colors in it, and it just is me. It defines me.

Of course you'll "beat" me. Since I am responding to you. You will always be "done" first. :yes: It's foolish to think otherwise. :p

I just run into someone, or they introduce themselves. We get to talking. We keep up the relationship. Every so often we'll have points of deeper understanding which in turn pull us closer together. Typically it's most interesting for me (at least at first) if they initiate the conversation that sparks the friendships.

My faith first. Then my morals. Integrity, Respect, Honor, Duty, Courage, Faithfulness; all of those speak deeply to me. My values are apart of who I am. They help to define me. Many of them aren't easily definable or communicated. They are just there.

Haha. Now who is reacting to who? So predictable are you. ;)

I usually struggle to get out of bed and am not at my peak till later in the day. I like to start off with a shower and breakfast. Breakfast and then a shower is my prefered order but either will work. Besides that calm in my peace of mind, but my house is crazy do to 7 siblings all waking up and getting ready for their day.

Last edited:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Finally caught up to Costrin's "work in progress" updates.*

And... There he goes again.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I spend a lot of time alone, usually shut up in my room or walking. I find myself freer to think when I can move. I write stories in my mind and get the feel of the people I create. Music is a big deal. I have to listen to music every day or I get crabby. I used to sit down with a clothes' project, like altering things or deconstructing them for my uses.

Men, stifle that initial urge to react, especially when you perceive an insult.

Ladies, never second guess your instincts. They're there to protect and inform you.

I'm the volcano on the island. Forceful, observant, feral and sometimes rotten. I try to be comic relief (though in my group, it's a Funny Free-For-All). I bring the heat - everyone else in my close daily association is Fi (barring my INFJ dad).

Stare at it until it starts leaking out of one end.

Lots of cats. They're all strays. We love most of them, but they have to live outdoors due to allergies. Our chill-axed orange tabby Peaches is my favorite of the bunch. She's smart like a dog, but cuddly and funny in that special cat way.

Used to have dogs too, years ago. A horse that I dearly miss and still cry over sometimes. We even had a chicken once - she'd blown off the back of a chicken truck heading for a processing plant. My step-mother rescued her form the side of the road. She was coming back from the vet's office with one of my Dad's old torties, KellieCat. Stepmom took the cat out of the carrier, stuck the chicken in it. KellieCat was befuddled. We named the chicken Lucky, put her in one of the old dog pens, and she had a high time zooming around the yard eating bugs, pecking the cats, getting head pats from the humans, and excitedly riding in a wheelbarrow with the neighbor's little girl.

Narcissism. Other people's feelings, needs and ideas exist too, you know, you self-absorbed moron! That includes HUGE blingy-blingy houses, disposable everything, obsessions with money, and the present "Me" mentality.

7. Left or Right?

Right: handed
Left: turns

8. How do you have fun?

Harassing friends.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how?
Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).

My inner world is a VERY structured place. It's almost like having a lab in my head where I can run experiments and see where they go. I have multiple universes in my mind. I'm there probably 90% of the time, bidden or unbidden.

Personal meaning.

Music alters me pretty drastically. If I want to feel like I did growing up, I listen to my mother's old 45s of Martha and the Vandellas, Elvis, Gary U.S. Bonds, Santo and Johnny, etc.

I also listen to a lot of 80s music. That decade was my most formative.

It feels like a speed bump.

HAHAHAHAH!! AHAHHAHHAHA!!! .... No.

Some find me highly entertaining. Some find me overpowering and little scary. That's disappointing, because I don't like making people uncomfortable.

Pros: Very chill, usually. And calming.

Cons: they go underground and passive when they so choose

Lively, In It With You, exhausting sometimes

I only know one other ENFJ, he's male, and yes, there's definitely a "male" spin to the common behaviors we share.

I'm an NF. I can deal with a lot of "vague" before imploding.

That I'm sulking when something really bad or stunning happens. I'm just trying frantically to internalize and process through something that's blindsided me. If I ever find myself in that state, I'm a sitting duck. People don't realize how badly they can hurt me.

Being temperamental. And by that I mean having to sit through the various storms that blow through my landscape, even if I don't extrovert them.

Forcefulness, humor and warmth.

Se habla Espagnol?

I'm timid.

Is he over 25? No? Then not a chance.

Ben Browder is my idea of the perfect guy. Possibly because he reminds me so much of my ENTP ex.

You leave Eagle alone, you troublemaker!!

It just "happens". Seriously. I'm never usually at a loss to meet people.

Maintaining my own rules and beliefs regardless of what people are pressing on me.

Last edited:

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ

Deal with whatever is stressing me out. If it's impossible for me to deal with it, becoming unstressed will be very difficult for me and will probably involve some ill advised clothing purchases.

Don't unconsciously allow yourself to get into the grass-is-always-greener way of thinking - try to be thankful for what you have.

Planner/leader, definitely a central figure in my group.

Use reason, break it down, solve it in steps.

Yes, 2 dogs. I treat them like babies, I cater to them, I do everything I can to make them happy. They deserve it, they are awesome.

Special snowflake syndrome bugs the hell out of me.

7. Left or Right?

Handed? Right. Politically? Probably slightly to the right.

8. How do you have fun?

Hang out with my boyfriend, friends, family and dogs. Fun for me is the people I'm with. If no one else is around, compulsive plan-making entertains me a lot.

Yes, I think. Although, I don't know. This is hard to answer, I haven't really thought about whether or not my inner world is 'structured'. I'm going to say yes.

Music affects my emotional state big time. There are lots of songs/pieces of music i generally can't listen to because 8 times out of 10 they make me cry. As for the latter, I assume whoever composed the music/wrote the lyrics had a meaning in mind, but accept that the meaning for someone else might be different.

It should be at the beginning, not linked, but i wouldn't go so far as to say I'm annoyed by it. I'd prefer it to be finished but again am not annoyed if it isn't. Well, maybe a bit annoyed! :cheese:

Uhhhh. I would like to be unreasonably wealthy so i could spend my time doing exactly what I wanted to and never have to work a job I hated ever again. Does that count?

Some people are put off, I can tell, and think I'm weird (not in a good way) but other people seem to like me a lot right off the bat. I usually inspire like or dislike, it tends not to be neutral.

Neutral.

Neutral.

I perceive differences that I perceive in the wider population in terms of male vs female. Female ENTJs are, in my experience, more socially skilled than males. They tend to listen better, and they tend to be better at either not wanting to control people, or, if they do, they're better at finessing that fact. I'm generalizing on not much data, though.

Honestly, it is kinda annoying. :)

That I'm heartless/unfeeling/harsh.

My big mouth. I often hurt people unknowingly and then feel bad about it later and wish I'd shut the hell up.

Ability to get shit done, straightforwardness, love of and aptitude for clarity.

Gah! I don't know! I don't know much about MBTI so my answer to this is probably not worht much.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would actually ask much the same questions. Though I think I would try to make sure I get more specific answers from people for some things. That way they don't have the ability to just blow off the question. The more details the better.

Yeah. On the other hand, I figure people will give as much detail as they wish to. And the amount of information people provide could theoretically be psychoanalyzed too.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

People think of me as INFJ, and given how mbti is laid out/'defined', it's the best bet.

I tested as INTJ in my early 20's. Also entertained the notion of INFP a while back, but after interacting with some INFP's in real life, decided it wasn't at all what I was.

As far as the 'why' - I've never really related to any one type description, and also depending on what method I would use to determine my type, I could end up with multiple possibilities. Which method is the 'right' one? [doesn't matter in the end]

I think many things/behaviors commonly associated with a particular type or a specific function shouldn't be - they're more 'human' traits shared by all to a certain extent, based on situation, or are wholly outside of mbti. Or are behaviors that have absolutely nothing to do with cognitive functioning.

I has always been high - maybe in the 70's or 80's, N is typically in the 60's or 70's, F in the 50's or 60's (although in early 20's, it would have been the reverse), J in the 60's - 80's, maybe. Of course that's just based on dichotomy tests which may not be terribly accurate to begin with.

1w9 makes the most sense at this point. At times in the past I thought 4w5, but after being on this forum for a while, and seeing 4w5's in action;)...I just doubt that's me.

Pretty much all of my close friends - those I feel I 'connect' well with - are N's. Several INFJ's, a few INxP's, a few ENTJ's, and a few ENFP's.

ENxx's. They're able to bring me out of my shell, and provide what I feel to be a needed balance/complement, which I haven't really experienced with fellow IN's. The chemistry is much more likely to 'sizzle' with EN's.

I can't say I've thought about it, or really break people down at work into 'types' I work well with or not. I think I'm able to get along with most types in the working environment.

Very clean and well organized. I enjoy decorating it too!

Oh, I dunno. I don't think I'm super imaginative, but don't think I'm unimaginative either. Somewhere in the middle. I can be good at silly repartee and just making up random things about people , like in a commentator way, but I've never been imaginative in the more stereotypical 'I daydream about unicorns and imagine myself on another planet' sense. I'll go on mental flights of fancy regarding my life and relationships and playing things out in my head, and stuff like that. Another random example - I enjoy sci-fi books, so it would be likely for me to ponder futuristic life. But it's always more of a realistic 'projection' with a sociological slant. And just in general, the way I approach my life -- there aren't many limits.

Eh...it really depends on the description. Some are pretty accurate, others not so much. I relate to - "readily grasp the hidden psychological stimuli behind the more observable dynamics of behavior and affect. Their amazing ability to deduce the inner workings of the mind, will and emotions of others" and "find themselves caught between the desire to express their wealth of feelings and moral conclusions about the actions and attitudes of others, and the awareness of the consequences of unbridled candor".

But when descriptions get into idiotic behavioral examples, that's where it starts to stop. Also I can't relate to the whole mystical/psychic slant people seem to throw onto INFJ's, and have also never seen myself as an 'activist' or 'champion of the oppressed or downtrodden'. I think I'm far too selfish for that.

Bits and pieces of many types. I think INxx's are all somewhat similar - I guess I've never seen huge gaping differences between all of them, even though I know obviously people approach things differently.

I'm satisfied with ... well, a lot! I think I've had a great life overall, so far, and hope to keep learning and growing and experiencing new things. I've made several 'mistakes', although the way I look at things, I don't know that they're technically mistakes, as the accumulation of all of it has led me to where and who I am today. There are certainly pieces of my life that I think need to be addressed, and are gaping holes at the moment, but I've been able to focus on so many other things in the meantime - so don't think I'd change anything.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? I don't have a clue what I want to do as a career and currently don't have one. :smile: I've never known what I want to be when I grow up. It's always been a subject matter that's plagued me.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah. On the other hand, I figure people will give as much detail as they wish to. And the amount of information people provide could theoretically be psychoanalyzed too.

Indeed. That was one of my other thoughts that occurred in my head.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Finally caught up to Costrin's "work in progress" updates.*

And... There he goes again.

:D I every so often finish my answers and there aren't any updates. :D

Like right now, I'm waiting for question 28 to be finished.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Oops, forgot these:

1.) What is your MBTI type? ENTJ
2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. I've never come up as a different type...
6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? INFP, ISFJ, INTP
7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? Any types that can leave emotions out of getting a task done, and who can get down to work without the need for a 3 hour meeting.
8.) What does your room/house look like? Neat, highly personal in terms of style, absolutely no knick knacks.
9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? I'm imaginative about future possibilities.
10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? Easily frustrated, straighforward, admiring of people who can argue their corner properly, can be overbearing with pushover-y people, lots of stuff. I'm not a workaholic though, at all.
11.) What other types can you relate to well? I have the most trouble relating to s-types and, at times, nf types
12.) What are you satisfied about in life? I'd rate my satisfaction level pretty high. Not wildly high and it's not like I don't have stress in my life, but I consciously stop myself from getting all worked up about stuff I don't have, whatever it may be.
13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? Currently a graduate student (European history) - as for a career, I have to say, my ambition is directed mainly towards having a family - being a mother, and not having a career.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Costrin's

Rationalize why I'm feeling the way I am, assert my feelings and what the causer for those feelings are. After that I deal with it and do anything I can to make myself feel better.

You can only love life if you love yourself, if you don't love yourself well get to it! If you think can't, then you can (this applies to most situations). Get out there, take risks, live a little bit. Get out of your comfort zone, you will be a better person.

I usually am the icebreaker, when it becomes silent I usually say something totally random. I also add in to the conversation and such. I'm also the guy with the car.

I try to detach, then I deal with it the best I can. I try to think of the best way to do it, most likely in steps. I will think and rationalize in my mind until I have a plan and then do it. This may take a while though.

I just have one cat, the other died. I love my cats, so nuff said. My cat is very cool, she sleeps with me and keeps me company when I'm alone (which is the majority of the time).

Ignorance.

7. Left or Right?

That's relative. I suppose right.

8. How do you have fun?

Mostly time alone, writing, reading, talking to people. Usually once a week I will socialize to let out all of my energy I gained from being alone.

Oh boy. Well I have a net of emotions that I draw from. Everything becomes an emotional attachment if I care about it. If I dislike something it becomes a negative emotional attachment. My entire life my Fi has been gathering information, constantly feeding my net. This is where my morals come from. What seems right and what seems wrong according to my system. I employ the use of Si a good bit, I will analyze in my head every aspect of an emotion to gain a better understanding, and I will note how to reproduce the effects. From this I will know if something I do will make me feel good or bad. I will also make rational sense of my emotions with (I'm guessing) Te, I will make sure that a value makes sense and isn't unrealistic. Te is also how I gain inner harmony, I value it a good bit. I would be an emotional wreck if my Te sucked. It seems to fix every problem in my psyche and takes over when I get frustrated emotionally etc. My use of Ne is pretty stereotypical, get ideas and things. Through Ne I can predict how to make myself feel good in the future, based on my past experiences. Through all of these values I filter experiences, and I can see if I will enjoy something or not. New experiences are open to me, even if I have to go out of my comfort zone. That's just being human though.

Music fuels my emotional state. I usually listen to music I enjoy to get relief, or possibly to make myself more focused. Music is a tool for me in ways.

I'm not.

Well, the ones that aren't obvious from on outward impression of me are that I seek love and I seek peace.

That weird guy that's pretty cool.

They are pretty chill, they don't really annoy me at all. I can get along with all introverts.

They can be pretty cool, and they can get me out of my comfort zones (which is good). However this can also be a bad thing too. It depends on how extreme they are, highly preferred extroverts annoy the hell out of me.

I'm not sure, I know that there are differences but I can't pinpoint any.

I'm not, the vagueness has it's own purpose.

That I'm always angry.

I hate how I am such a sucker for love.

I love and relish my empathy. I don't know what I would do without it. I also like how I'm built to be healthy.

That I actually am a HIGHLY caring person once I let them into my life.

I really like cats, and I like black cats. The eye generally is the portal to the soul, so it's all symbolic.

Internet, or I am forced to be near them in school. That's pretty much it.

Treat people equally until they give me a reason not to, to not let down my loved ones, to not let down myself, to perfect myself in any way I can, to help people with their emotional problems, to not be ignorant, to gain a higher understanding of issues.

My Questions

1.) What is your MBTI type? infp. No caps used on purpose.

I once thought I was an INXP for about 5 minutes, then I realized I was an idiot. I am borderline T/F for the reason.

in the 50-100 scale I have 60% I, 55% N, 51% F, 60% P.

9w8

Pretty much everyone, since how I like someone is relative to the actual person.

Pretty much all XXTJ people. Yes including ESTJs. Also with a bit of INTP thrown in there, and ISTP. I think that T types ground me, and I am less afraid of screwing up and offending a T type than I am an F type.

Pretty much any P type, since we work at the same pace. But I'm not too picky.

Like a warzone.

I consider myself pretty imaginative, I usually daydream about very random stuff or about people I know.

I can pretty much just agree with the functions order. A lot of the other stuff I can't relate to for the most part, the only type description that's REALLY good that I've seen is: INFP Profile

INTP, ISFP males, ESFP males, sometimes ENFP males, sometimes INFJ, sometimes INTJ. But mostly just INTP and the XXFPs.

I'm thankful for the things that I've gotten, and I realize that it could be MUCH worse. For that I am thankful.

I want to do something in the psychology field, something with helping people.

Qre:us

ENTP

Thought I was INTP (because as an only child, I sometimes crave solitude/alone time greatly)

Lowest - E (~75%), N (~80%), T (~90%), P (100%)

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? 7w8

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why? Not type-specific

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? INFJ, ISTP, ENFJ, INTJ (mostly introverts - I like 'em shy)

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? Anyone who can work out the details quietly so the job is done with the least amount of fanfare and least amount of hands-on effort on my part :tongue:: INxJ, ISXJ...and practicality, ISTP (smart and straight-shooting)

8.) What does your room/house look like? I am messy but detest being dirty (i.e., kitchen and bathroom has to be clean, quite frequently)

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? Compared to those around me in real life (so you must take that in context), I'm pretty imaginative (I get called complex/complicated quite a lot). I'm typically imaginative about the complexity of human nature.

- want for debate to learn, express ideas
- procastinator
- improviser
- multi-tasker
- clever (again, a commentary I hear from others)
- not very in touch with feelings of self
- sarcastic/funny
- big picture/connecting the dots
- deductive logic
- optimistic
- seeing the world as a stage, and, everyone as a player
- self-love

11.) What other types can you relate to well? ENFJ & INFJ (we *get* each other)...but, I rarely have trouble connecting with others (regardless of type)

12.) What are you satisfied about in life? Myself

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? Field research in health

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I test most often as INTJ. And function wise, it seems to be the most correct analysis of my personality.

I've also been typed as an INFP and INFJ, rarely ISTJ and INTP. Why? I don't know.

It varies a lot. But I always have a strong I.

Probably 6w5. That's an educated guess.

INFJ, ENFJ, INFP, ENFP, ISTJ, ISFJ, INTP, ESFP, ISTP. Because I seem to get along with them best.

I'm attracted to most types. There are a lot of variables to consider in each individual.

Can't I just work by myself? Mostly J types, because I'm a perfectionist.

Organised with a small pile of clothes on the floor and a few Pepsi cans here and there. But my bed is made, so bonus points. The rest of my house is pretty clean as well.

Average. I often contemplate ideas of social change and 'what if' senarios. I sometimes get ideas for art and music projects but I rarely excute them.

Mostly accurate. I think it would be better to ask, "What can you not realate to about your type descriptions?"

NFs and SJs, mostly because I've spent the most time around them. I don't particularly understand SPs and for some reason in the real world I don't get along with other NTs well.

Not much. I don't see any point in where I am going. But I'd like to be satisfied before I die.

I don't know. Does it really matter? I'd like to do something that involves social science but I don't want just any career. It doesn't matter what I'm up to these days.

I try to clean my working/living space. I take a long hot shower. I sleep on it. I complain to someone. I'll play video games or watch TV. If I'm really stressed out, I'll go for a drive. If I'm pissed I meet my problem head on.

Stop being so lazy. Pay your bills on time and stop victimising yourself because you got yourself into debt. Stop having so many God-damned babies, you have the ability to be responsible so do it. Stop getting yourself into unhealthy relationships and staying in them. And finally, take care of the environment, 'cause you only get one. (Of course, I wouldn't word it like that.) Basically, be responsible for your actions and don't complain about it, do something to fix it.

Usually I'm the quiet one who follows along with whatever every body else does. In some cases nobody wants to take leadership so I do it and become the 'mastermind', as I was called once, behind the planning and everyone pretty much reports to me. But this happens mostly when nobody knows what they want to do. I'm also the person who reminds the flakier friends about their responsibilities.

I analyse it and re-analyse it, do something else for a while, then try to come back with a clear head.

Yes. Five cats, one turtle, and thirteen fish. I try to give them more than they need in terms of luxaries but I also don't over do it. I enjoy providing for them but sometimes when I need to retreat from the world I'll lock my cats outside my bedroom.

Flakiness, dishonesty, and disloyalty.

7. Left or Right?
How am I supposed to interpret this? Left.

8. How do you have fun?
I amuse myself with morbid observations and social faux pas. I play video games, watch cartoons, and pretend to be up to no good.

My inner world is hilarious but also dark and scary. So few can appreciate it.

Music stimulates my imagination. My imagination then affects my emotional state. I listen to music to get away from the real world and revel in my inner world. And to answer the last question: both.

Slightly. Seems less efficient. Makes me wonder if you're going to finish this project.

N/A.

I'm told that I'm sometimes come off as 'abrasive'. I don't think most people notice me or want to interact with me.

I like them in larger doses.

I like them in smaller doses.

I don't perceive, I judge. INTJ males are more assertive and more often than not jerks. At least the ones I've met.

Not a lot. It just reminds me of MySpace surveys. Not very scientific though.

I don't as much about things as other's think.

Lacking confidence, being bad at wording things, lacking better work ethic, and not taking enough chances.

I don't know... I like to think I have a good idea about what world really is without silly human meaning attached to it.

I don't have time for this...

If I told you then someone would know, defeating its purpose.

I already said yes, you attention whore. :alttongue:

'Cause it's funny.

Reminds me of a thread I posted in today...

Lately at the bar... It's not a good place to make friends.

Try to be a good person.

Oh get serious for once. :dry:

It takes me FOREVER to get out of bed. It's just too comfy and 'out there' is cold...

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
7. Left or Right?
How am I supposed to interpret this? Left.

However you like.

Slightly. Seems less efficient. Makes me wonder if you're going to finish this project.

Maybe eventually. Though it'll likely be one of those things that you could just eternally add on to.

Not a lot. It just reminds me of MySpace surveys. Not very scientific though.

Yeah, I might go back and edit the questions. For now I just wanna get em out there. And later on I can add more concrete questions.

I don't have time for this...

You're no help!

I already said yes, you attention whore. :alttongue:

Yup, I admit it.

Oh get serious for once. :dry:

Nevar!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Honestly if I'm stressed out, it'll probably have to run its course. Not much I can 'Do' to de-stress myself, as I tend to get stressed when things are out of my control and there isn't anything I can actually do. It becomes an emotional state. I might be able to temporarily distract myself, but once done distracting myself, the stress is still there.

If you're in a situation you do not like, and don't want to stay in that situation as it exists (either the situation itself, OR the feelings you have regarding it), you can either - 1. Adjust your perceptions/adjust what you're mentally focusing on, and try to look at things from a different perspective/angle, or 2. If this is not possible given the nature of the situation, you extricate yourself from it or go about enacting changes.

Basically - Change your attitude, or change the situation. If you don't do either, then I don't want to hear you complain about it anymore!! ;-)

I don't think I have a role? It kinda depends who I'm with. But in general I listen, ask questions, and offer input at times.

Buckle down and get to work! Just think it through. (honestly, depends on what sort of 'problem' you're referring to. Intellectual, or emotional? Different approaches are needed depending.)

One cat. I treat her like the princess she is. :smile:

People projecting their own needs/self onto others or myself, and thinking/assuming that because they think or do things that way, everyone else should too.

7. Left or Right?
Huh?

8. How do you have fun?
Playing games, getting outside and hiking/canoeing/etc, traveling, photography, hanging out with friends

Next question!:)

Nah, I dunno.... When I'm calm/centered/detached, it can seem quite structured and clear. When I'm stressed or uncertain about something, it becomes much less so. I will say I think there are many linkages and I wouldn't describe my thought process as linear at all..however, I don't think that implies a lack of structure either.

I listen to certain music depending on my mood. Some music definitely has a nostalgic element for me, as I can associate certain songs with periods/'phases' of my life.

Don't mind it at all.

? I'd love to experience love for a lifetime, but also don't intellectually understand how it's possible.

If I meet someone in a 1:1 setting, they may think I'm more extroverted. In a group setting, they'll leave either not having noticed me at all, or they'll just think I was the really quiet girl.

? I don't 'feel' anything about introverts. Introverts are what they are, just as extroverts are what they are.

See above. With the added comment that uber-extroverts can totally wear me out and annoy me.

Male appears more cold and detached initially.

Some questions are so vague as to be pointless, but I get that you're more interested in the method of answering than the answer itself.

I have no idea.

My tendency to be obsessive about certain things.

Is it weird that I don't have an answer for this?

It doesn't matter. Each question goes after certain aspects of someone's persona -- leaving another chunk untouched.

Depends on the person in my life. Different people know, and don't know, different things. ;)

:laugh:

I have always loved birds and nature, I took the photo, and I love the little bird in my avatar because he was so curious and friendly.

I kinda suck at meeting people, so usually I meet people through friends that I already have. I've also met some people from web forums like this, so internet is the next option.

Being respectful of others, environmental stewardship and caring for nature/animals, and living life to the fullest.

? When I used to work, well, I got up and went to work. On non-work days, mornings were just time to veg around and not do a whole lot (I do however get up pretty early -- I can't sleep in anymore).

Lightyear

Questionaire 1

INFJ

No. None of the other types fit me at all.

I don't know the exact numbers but I always had high percentages for introversion and judging. My F and N seemed rather low when I took the test but there is no way that I am a S or a T, I am far too much head-in-the-clouds and governed by emotions.

9w1

INFPs because they are gentle and caring. I seem to attract ESFJs but I find the unhealthy ones too emotionally manipulative while the healthy ones are really caring. Other INFJs are great, because they understand me. I guess I just like caring people, who emotionally get me and I would love to have some N thrown in so that they understand me also on an intellectual level. Ts are also interesting but I don't tend to have them as close friends.

ExxPs seem to feel attracted to me. I love the charm of EXXPs, they are the ones that can get me out of my shell and actually have the ability to conquer me. :) (especially if they are Intuitives) I am also drawn to the strong silent type, especially INTJs aka Mr Darcy types.

J types, because they get things done. Introverted Feelers because they have emotional intelligence and don't bitch too much. Sometimes I also like xTxJs because they are efficient but don't get offended when you tell them to GET MOVING.

Never a complete dump but almost always messy.

I am a future thinker, always working out all the different possibilities. But I am not sure I am that super imaginative.

Most things, when I read comments on an INFJ board it felt like home! But I am not psychic. Also I am not sure if I am really that good at reading people, I only truly know myself, so how can I compare my people reading skills to anyone else's?

INFP, ENFP, ENTP to some degree, INTJ, ISFJ to some degree, maybe ENFJs but don't really know any.

That I have managed to set off on my own and travelled around the world. That I have lived and suceeded in a country that is not my own for several years. That I will never stop growing. Even if it seems like there is no line on the horizon I will somehow find this piece of hope and vision in the grayness that brings me further and to the next level. As soon as I stop wanting to learn and develop I can start planning my funeral.

I have studied journalism (I want to get to know the world and love random situations and learning about people) but it is an area that is difficult to get into. I basically just want to travel the world and learn about people and cultures.

Questionaire 2

Find a quiet place. Distract myself. Tell myself to calm down. Make a plan.

I have no idea.

Quiet but witty. The one who keeps things together, when necessary mediates between people and puts effort into staying in contact. The interesting and slightly adventurous one.

Try to switch off my emotions (or wait until they have cooled off) and then try to think through it rationally. Look at all the options. Try all the options. If the problem still isn't solved get all emtional about it again ("I wanna die!") & then try to solve it again. If nothing works I'll either try to completely cut myself off from the situation or person or organization that causes the problem and if I can't do that I will try again and again to solve the problem. I am really bad at just letting the universe run its course.

I don't have pets. The plants I used to have all died. My pet wouldn't die but I don't really want one. Bringing up children would be much better, I feel like there would be a real point putting all this effort into nurturing them and caring for them.

Slowness annoys me. I am too impatient.
A lack of common decency annoys me. Saying "Please" and "Thank you" makes you go a long way.
A lack of generosity annoys me. I just love naturally generous people.

7. Left or Right?

Right-handed. Lefty politically.

8. How do you have fun?

Having deep conversations with interesting people and learning from them. Travelling. Doing random, weird fun things like giving out free hugs. Reading captivating books. Learning about personality types. Writing poetry. Going on long solitary walks while thinking a lot. Learning about the world.

I'll rather die!! Muhaaha!

Basically I have no idea what to write here. Perhaps that I like personality systems like Myers Briggs because it allows me to label people, to put some structure into humanity. If I wouldn't have Myers Briggs I would find some other tool to figure people out. Once I meet you I pretty quickly put a label on you but I am also very willing to change my mind if some new evidence doesn't correspend with my initial evaluation of you.

Also my brain is very random in that I constantly see connections between seemingly unrelated things, I am great at building metaphors.

Music can influence my mood. Music can also heal and soothe (like some Sufjan Stevens music) or take you to deeper, mystical places (like some Tori Amos music). I don't care about music that is technically brilliant but doesn't move me emotionally.

Also some music (from artists like Tori Amos or Thomas Newman, who wrote the soundtracks for American Beauty and Revolutionary Road) makes me feel like I have finally arrived at home, these special songs seem to point to a place that is much higher or beyond what we can see now. This kind of music makes me feel whole for a moment and hopeful, like there is a place where my longings can finally be fullfilled instead of me just having to stumble through a world that feel alien to me.

:huh:

I want to live in a mystical, surreal place. I loved Las Vegas and Reno not because of the shows or the casinos but because I felt at home in this weird city in the middle of the desert.

Aloof if I decide not to talk to them and let my reserved introvert hang out. Bubbly, friendly and witty if I decide to invest energy and time in them because I find them interesting and stimulating. Also I might appear far more extroverted than I am when I try to include outsiders by being witty and talking to them. Seeing a lonely stranger or someone who is excluded or hurting can make my Fe go into overdrive.

They are great. You can be alone while being with them. They don't rob me of my energy but approach me tentatively.

Can be very draining. Mature ones are alright because they don't just talk the poor introvert (me!) to the ground but turn the conversation into a dialogue. I normally get along better with Ns than with Ss cause I feel like I can learn something from the Intuitives.

The good thing about Es is that they help me to open up. Also I prefer asking questions to answering them so an extrovert can talk away while I nod my head and listen.

I haven't noticed any differences.

I am boiling.

Eggs.

18. What is the most common misconception of you?

That I am cold or tough. That's all just exterior, I am efficient and like to get things done (preferably NOW) but if you push the right emotional buttons (by being vulnerable, an outsider, disadvantaged, a child, hurting, ill etc.) you will realise in an instant that I am soft as cream cheese. Also I have been described as bold (Not really. Too much confrontation makes me feel sick.)

I get too emotional about stuff and stop functioning well.

I tend to get along with almost anyone. I have realised what a blessing it sometimes is to be introverted, I don't shout all my thoughts into the world but think them through and so don't often regret saying something stupid or having openly made a premature judgment.

Nothing to add.

Depends on what I reveal to whom. For example almost no one knows how much I am into Myers Briggs. It just seems too complicated a subject to bring up during dinner parties, while small-talking or during a telephone conversation.

Nah.

The picture is from Tori Amos' album "Boys for Pele" which has been my favourite album since I was a teenager. I just love the warm golden colours in it, its mystical feel, how there is a strangeness and at the same time warmth to it. I guess it's a typical INFJ photo > strange = Ni; warmth = Fe :)

All over the place. I often meet likeminded people through webforums, while studying, through church, while travelling, through friends etc.

To make other people feel better about themselves instead of making the world a worse place to live in for everyone else.

Sleep a lot. Check the internet. Have a bite. Rush, rush, rush (if there isn't a timelimit I take ages to get ready) to get to work and always arrive just on time at my work place (I tend not to be early. There is so much I could do in these few minutes instead of being early!)