MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

1.) What is your MBTI type?
    INFP
    2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
    Never seriously. INTJ and INFJ were the closest potentials.
    3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
    Not sure of the exact amounts, but
    75/25 I vs E
    80/20 N vs S
    50/50 F vs T --- Note, in the official test, in case of a tie I was instructed to use “F”. I’m definitely F.
    55/45 P vs J

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
    9(w1)

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
    Pretty much any.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
    I dislike this question. Generally, Js. ENFP is a possible exception. Balanced Ts or Fs – I tend to shy away from too much of either. Extroverts or chatty introverts.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
    Any that I can develop a symbiotic team dynamic with, where we each utilize our strengths.

8.) What does your room/house look like?
    Messy, but not filthy.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    Very. My goals. Future. Potential relationships.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
    “Still waters run deep.”
    “The INFP is like the tin man. Unable to cry, for fear of rusting his protective armor, all he is searching for is a heart. Little does he realize he has a heart all along.”
    “Very good with money if they choose to develop that skill.”

11.) What other types can you relate to well?
    ENFP…….. INFJ….. and INTJ for short bursts.

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
    Not a particularly good time in my life to ask that question. Ask again in 6 months.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career
    No idea. I currently work as a computer programmer, but for a variety of reasons don’t see myself retiring as one.

COSTRIN
    1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
    Read a book. Watch a movie. Practice piano.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    Don’t sweat the small stuff.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
    Listener or jokester.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
    Nope. Love pets, but allergies.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
    Gleeful closemindedness.

7. Left or Right?
    Left

8. How do you have fun?
    Immerse myself into a story, or get outside and do something active.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    Not really structured, but organized.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    a) Amplifies or nulls it. Doesn’t really change it, though. B) Yes and yes. C) Depends on my mood and the music, I can do both.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    More annoyed by the number of questions.

12. What are your "secret desires"?
    The answer is always “C”.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
    No idea.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
    Like em.

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
    Like em, as long as they know how to sometimes listen when it’s my turn to talk.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
    After hearing some of the complaints about INFP males, I really don’t know. I think we do a better cold, cynical bastard routine until someone gets underneath the surface.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
    Like it.

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
    The scope of what I see.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
    The way I’ll talk myself out of some very basic thing I need to do by overthinking it.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
    My ability to find the best in a bad situation.

21. What questions would you ask for this?
    How often do you think about the future? Do you try to predict what’s going to happen next, or react to it?

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
    How deep my Fi really goes. Last time I shared it was 15 years ago.

23. Would you date Costrin?
    Depends on how much I get paid.

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
    Google image search. To me it looks like it’s swooping in to make a reply, and just as quickly swooping out.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU

26. How do you generally meet new friends?
    Accidently.

27. What are some of your most important values?
    Respect someone’s time.
    Avoid judging things and people I don’t really understand.
    Treat others as I would like to be treated.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

29. What are your mornings generally like?
    Oversleeping and then rushing to work. I’m working on fixing that, though.

(work in progress)
    My answers are not.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

*Cracks Knuckles*

INFJ

INTJ and INFP are the two other types I've tested as, depending on the test.

Last test: 78% - 62% - 25% - 56%

4w5

xNxx (This is not meant to sound like bias, I've just noticed an overwhelming amount of N's in my pool of friends.)

Ixxx, ENxx. ESxx-types are way too impulsive for me. I can be friends with ESxx-types (and I am), but intimate relationships would be doomed from the start. I would imagine that most E's (ENs and ESs), would find me too withdrawn, though.

I can get along with most types.

My room is usually messy. My house (when living alone), is usually tidy.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    Very imaginative. Anything and everything. I write as a hobby (and hopefully as a career one day), so I try to channel my imagination constructively.

When I first read my type descriptor, I was shocked at how it mentioned many things that I knew about myself, that I'd never even discussed with anybody else. I related to about 98% of it, very strongly.

I relate to the human condition, and it's not difficult for me to find something to relate to in everybody that I meet.

*shrug* I'm still hungry. I believe that we need to stay a little hungry in life, otherwise there would be little point to existance.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    Currently working as technical/customer support. Want to write professionally, fiction, novels, screenplays, etc.

Costrin's Questions

Sleep, write, watch movies, play video games, read ...

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    Don't let fear rule your life, it will ruin you.

The quiet one. (Not sure how to answer this.)

Thinking about it, and then taking action.

I don't, but I have had multiple roommates with pets. Currently, my roommates have two cats. One of the cats is getting up there in age, he's a little grouchy, but he really likes me because I give him bacon and ear-scratchies. The other one is younger, and my roommates like to joke that he loves me more than he loves them. I usually spend a little time every day with both cats.

Interrupting me when I'm talking, or never letting me get a word in edgewise during a conversation. I will tune you out and direct my attention elsewhere if you do this.

7. Left or Right?
    Hand or political disposition? Left handed. Politically moderate, but leaning to the left.

8. How do you have fun?
    Write, watch movies, play video games, listen to music, hang out with friends, get intoxicated, dance, go to Burning Man.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    Yes, my inner world is structured, but I do not have a clear view of how. Probably some kind of big spider-web thing.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    Depends on the music, I am easily moved by music I like. Yes, typically what I listen to is dictated by my mood. Personal meaning and the artist's meaning.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Not at all.

Why would I post those here?

Quiet and thoughtful, perhaps a little meek. That's fine with me.

I've met my share of good and bad.

See #14.

Uhhhh ... ??

A little bit now.

I don't know.

My aversion to confrontation.

My writing ability.

I wouldn't.

Wouldn't you like to know?

Hell no.

I love Dawn of the Dead and I had the Av on my computer.

Through other friends.

Honesty. Harmony. Safety. Compassion.

Wake up, shower, make breakfast, watch a little TV, brush my teeth, go to work.
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is looooooong.....

INFP

INTP & INFJ. I often tested these types and identified a lot with their descriptions. I thought I may be a T because many family members described me as being "not warm" (nice way of saying cold) and very logical. I realize now I did not grasp what Fi was, and my family has a lot of Fe which didn't grasp me.

0-100% scale: I - 95%, N - 100%, F - 53%, P - 83%.

4w5, as far as I know right now.

IN and ENF types. But I often end up friends with all different people. I don't pick my friends, they pick me....

NF types, and maybe NTs. ISTPs & some ISFPs, but I am trying to avid them.

N types.....we communicate so much better.

Right now - like a hurricane came through it! When it's clean, it's sparkling though. It's decorated a bit quirky, and I tend to make each room have its own feel. I love bold colors and prints too. I have a lot of clutter: books, cds, shoes/clothes/jewlery...

I am very, very imaginative. I am imaginative about myself, and anything that interests me, which is mainly music, art, love and religion. I daydream a lot. My imagination often surfaces in tangible form as artwork or writing.

Most everything except: not liking to deal with hard facts & logic, which is not true. I just don't like to be limited to that realm.
    Any of the overly hippy, mushy gushy, floaty, sugary descriptions I do not identify with. I am also a bit selfish and don't necessarily put "humanity" first in my life.

INTPs and INFJs.

I have varying degrees of satisfaction on certain things depending on my mood. Sometimes I feel very confident about my appearance and creative skills. Other times, I feel I am not good enough. Sometimes I feel very fortunate to have the religion I do...other times, I get frustrated with what feels like limitations. Generally, when I am upset about one thing, everything seems wrong. When I am very happy about one thing, everything else seems a lot better.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    I am a graphic designer. I like it, but I'd rather be doing less commercial art or higher-end design at least. I also wish I had musical talent.

-------

Take a break from reality. Sleep, daydream & take a walk, read a book, watch a movie, listen to music, drink a glass of wine. BREATHE. I also find exercise to help a lot...focusing on physical movements instead of my worries.

I'm not really interested in what is easy. I am interested in what is morally correct, which is often not the easy way. It's hard for me to give general advice also....I guess I might say to listen to your conscience, but make sure your conscience is well-trained .

Quiet, reserved, and often overlooked. Only my closest friends have any idea who I am as a person. They actually find me caring, sometimes funny, and knowledgeable on a variety of topics.
    People often come to me for advice and when they need someone to listen. I've been told I am wise for my age.

I think of many different options, and I may even research the issue if I don't feel knowledgeable enough.
    I tend to try and find the easiest and most efficient method without losing quality results, and I look at how similar problems were solved in the past successfully. I can be very much about doing things correctly, unless I know that certain shortcuts are effective without comprising the desired outcome too much.

I have one cat that currently lives with my family, and they have another family cat I regard as mine in a way, since I used to live with it. I definitely prefer cats. I treat them like little cuddly, furry creatures with claws. I adore the cats, but they are not my children or on the level of humans.

When people want everything to be overly literal (I experience this a lot with clients on my job).

7. Left or Right?
    Left....what? haha. I am right-handed though.

8. How do you have fun?
    I like to listen to music, go to a concert, have a good conversation, look at art, draw, read, occasionally go dancing (if the music is good), goof off with friends, explore a new area/city, ride a bike, eat good food, drink good wine, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by structured. It's very detailed and complex. I suppose I would say it is much more fluid than structured. My inner values can be very rigid though.
    My imagination rules my inner world, and it's like a movie in my head. It's very entertaining, and sometimes distracting. It can also be very random, throwing images, songs, words into my head that seem to come from nowhere.

Music is HUGE to me. I mostly pick music for a moment based on my mood. If I am down, sometimes I want melancholy music I can relate to, other times I want fun music to distract me. I definitely associate music with certain times of my life and experiences. I think music is both personal and universal. I know that the creators of it may have had something very specific in mind, but I don't let that completely change my personal perspective on it. I enjoy something more when I can interpret in a way that makes sense to me.

Not that annoyed. The big RAWR annoys me more. It feels a bit obnoxious.

Desires I do not talk about much are desires for recognition of my work (or work I dream of doing), desires to be more selfless, desires for romantic/sexual relationships, desires to be perfect :P. Most of my desires are a secret!

They think I am aloof, cold, snobby, bland, and/or odd. Or they see I am shy and find me intriguing.

I have a love/hate relationship with being an introvert. Ultimately, I feel we are undervalued & misunderstood.

I have a love/hate relationship with extraverts. They can annoy me, exhaust me, and seem obnoxious, or they can be like a lifeboat in social situations. I admire them, but I feel frustrated that most will never understand someone like me and may consider introversion as a personality flaw.

I really have no idea. I suppose the male types seem more emotional/sensitive than the "average" man, and conversely the female types may seem more rigid & aloof than the "average" woman. By rigid, I mean with standards, not orderly.

Not annoyed at all.

That I am unfriendly.

Being shy and not connecting to most people (who are not N types, I have concluded).

My imagination/creativity.

I'm tired of questions at this point...

I think many more nice things than I ever say.

Don't know you, sorry.

I love the movie Amelie and relate to the character a lot. Contrary to accusations in another thread of stealing it from someone here :P, I have used this avatar for many years in other places. I first started using it with an anonymous blog I had, and I liked the way the mask conveyed anonymity.

erm...

Through other people I know and/or situations I am thrown into where I see someone over & over again (school, work, church). People make friends with me...I never choose my own friends.

I have strong morals, based on my spiritual beliefs, which covers most everything. In a nutshell, it's honesty, peacefulness, respect/love for other people, self-control, truth, etc.
    I also value individuality, aesthetics, my time, family, culture, and creativity.

28. Left blank intentionally?

Now that I am self-employed, I sleep most of the morning. If I have to be somewhere, it is always hard for me to get out of the house on time. I am always running late & forgetting something. I am not a morning person, but a part of me loves the idea of waking up & having a leisurely morning, sipping coffee, eating some breakfast, and taking my time to get ready. That never happens, because I always sleep late if I have the time.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

INFP

I'm fairly confident that I've always been an INFP. The levels have fluctuated, but at the core I've been the same.

I 61%
    N 45%
    F 59%
    P 84%

4w5

I find that most of my closest friends are IN's. Why this is I can only speculate. I'd guess it's because we follow similar unwritten guidelines of social interaction.

xNFP's mostly. I often feel like I can't relate as intimately as I'd like to people who have drastically different worldviews, modes of thinking, and levels of organization. Since E vs. I doesn't have much to do with that, the two often seem to compliment one another in relationships, but I get along pretty well with other I's as well once we both open up.

That highly depends on what I'm doing. Ideally I'd hire out a bunch of soulless ISTJ cronies.

I live in a ghetto apartment that's technically not on my university campus except physically it basically is. So...in my living room, where I spend almost all my time I have some surrealist art, posters of Hendrix, Miles Davis, and the Velvet underground, as well as some felt, blacklight sensitive mushrooms lol. I have mostly colored lightbulbs and Christmas lights strung up that I got on clearance. There's also 3 guitars, 3 amps, and a keyboard. Yeah...

Very much so. When I was a kid I would entertain myself by creating complex, fantastical stories in my head. I ended up as a musician and I guess creatively speaking that takes up a lot of headspace, but I think often about possible events in my own life, all the tiny little things in the world around me, the things I'll never see in far off places I'll never go, and lots of existential rambling.

Well, as a child I lived in my own little fantasy world, which is probably hard to understand for anyone who didn't. I think we're here to feel and experience emotion and share it with others. I hate conflict, and I hate arguing with people because I feel like it's a dead end of unnecessary ill will. I'm also pretty flexible and layed back.

INTP's often seem like kindred spirits because we can just chill on our abstract thought and conjecture about things, not necessarily disagreeing with one another but coming from different perspectives and interested in hearing both parties. To the outside world to which we both often appear rather aloof and eccentric, we may even seem pretty similar until you get to know us.

No matter what happens I can live in a shitty apartment, play my guitar, and maintain valuable social relationships. Because even if I am an I, relationships with others are the most important thing in life as far as I'm concerned, and nothing can totally take that away.

I'm a junior almost senior in college as a psych major. This summer I get to look at grad school and then decide what I'm going to do with my life after the schooling chapter is over. But what do I WANT to do? Play music, I just don't want to live in a box.

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

INFJ

I think I have only ever tested as INFJ or EnTP. I really don't know why.

84, 84, 79, 89. 0-100 scale.

4w5

I usually have a fairly wide variety of friends, but I find that it's easier for me to be close to other intuitives, and I feel most at home with other NFs.

This has varied. I think maybe because I could tell I could learn something from the person. One of the ones I was closest to is INFP. Being with an ISTP felt like a constant clash (or attack, maybe) against the very core of my being, and I'm pretty sure it felt the same way for him, too. I really appreciated what I now recognize as his highly developed Ti, and maybe his Se.

I usually get along fairly well with everyone, though it takes longer with some than with others.

It varies widely depending on what else is going on, but I strongly prefer my house clean. When living alone, I am generally pretty tidy. Since I don't, the living room is usually pretty messy, while the rest is mostly clean.

Very. I write a lot. My natural train of thought seems to be analyzing people, though, so a lot of my thoughts are in that arena.

When I first read my type descriptor, I was shocked at how it mentioned many things that I knew about myself, that I'd never even discussed with anybody else. I related to about 98% of it, very strongly. <---- Agreed. It was like someone had crawled into my brain.

I relate to the human condition, and it's not difficult for me to find something to relate to in everybody that I meet. <--- Agreed. If anything, I have trouble with over-relating, and I have to take care not to lose myself in the process of getting close to someone.

I am wondering that myself. It seems like no matter what I do, I feel I should be doing *so much more*.

I am a chemist. I love my job, but I am planning a path (very long term plan) that is more directly helpful to other people.

Costrin's Questions

Read, write, play word games mindlessly, stare off into space (mental vacation ), detach, deflect, lol... Start laughing... hug my daughter, listen to calming music, breathe, ride it out...

Listen to your inner voice. It knows.

Mother hen, psychiatrist, listener, adviser. I'm the one you call when you need someone to listen to, or to bounce ideas off of. The specifics depend on which group.

Remind myself that this is only a challenge (meaning that it'll take a little more time, but it'll still get done), think about it, and take action to solve it.

I do not currently. When I did, I kind of treated them like they were my children.

Number One: A self-centered attitude. I don't mean your run-of-the-mill "only I matter" thinking. I mean it in a larger sense. I have a really hard time understanding how someone couldn't care about things that aren't directly related to them. I am still trying to reconcile with a friend who asked me why he should care that people starve to death every day.
    A close second, constant interruptions, whether in conversation or just trampling my thought process. For whatever reason, I have a very hard time tuning other people out when I am trying to accomplish certain tasks, particularly detailed ones. It feels like a constant brain-shifting act. In conversation, it's rude and annoying.

7. Left or Right?
    Hand or political disposition? <-- agreed. Hand: Circumstantial ambi, prefer right. Politics: I am somewhere between middle of road and liberal.

8. How do you have fun?
    Any time I let my intuition run free I have fun.

I have always likened it to some sort of database, but I'm sure that isn't truly accurate. There are too many seemingly unrelated cross-references and links. I suppose it appears separate on the outside, but inside it is all interconnected, if that makes any sense at all.

Depends on the music, I am easily moved by music I like. Yes, typically what I listen to is dictated by my mood. Personal meaning and the artist's meaning. <--- I agree. Also, I tend to have general cycles in what I want to hear.

Not at all. What is there to be annoyed about?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

13. How do you think people view you when they first meet you?
    People always seem think I'm extremely shy or a snob, depending on the circumstances of the meeting.

Like every other classification of people, there are good and bad, however there is a definite difference present in conversation style.

again...

none? Um... wait... some are male, and some are female?

A little bit now. <-- yeah, me too.

I don't know. I like to think I am pretty damn clear, at least when I want to be. Come to think of it, most people have paradoxical comments. I often hear things like, "You're too secretive" and "TMI!!!!" from the same person on the same day. Apparently there is a misconception in there somewhere.

I am highly territorial when it comes to my home. I can't stand *most* people being here. People often think I am an extrovert until they try to see me here. If I invite someone here, I really do want them here, but it still takes some time to mentally adjust to their presence.

I suppose, the fact that I can fairly easily relate to and understand almost anyone, even the people that I disagree with on important things. Also a bit of a curse, though.

I wouldn't. <--- I wouldn't either.

Most things.

??

I like the ocean. It is powerful and serene.

Mostly from work.

Honesty, mercy, family, charity. More specifically...? If anyone wants to know, I'm sure I could muster a lengthy soapbox rant about health care.

Too short.

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

This is too much work. I dfeel like procrastinating.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Must the responses be public or can they be PMed?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

1. I Kill people. Nah, i read and sleep and watch tv to distract myself.
    [Take things easy Relax. Be prepared fopr the unexpected, don't let the fear of falilure stop yoiu from achieving what you wanrt to do.
    usually, i think i would be a good leader. But i can also be a good supporter if I feel like the leader has intelligence to lead us. Otherwise, I would challenge him and do the job myself.

I use patience.
    No no pets
    Too myuch J pisses me off. I like to go with the flow.
    7. Left or Right?
    Left
    8. How do you have fun?
    I have fun when I daydream and do things nobody dares tpo do.
    9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world rNo its not akll structured, i enjoy being wrong. die!).Its very random, its like a shitpot going off limits

It does not effect my emotional stzate.
    npot very annoyed, but somewhat so.
    To destroy my conutry's government and rule myself instead.
    they think I am a dick , because I always challenge them to think for themselves.
    i am an introvert, i can also bve an extroveryt
    Too much extrocversion is always a bad thing. People need to learn how to shut iup and let the quiet peope speak.
    no differnece
    I am very annoyed that I have to answer so many questions.
    They think I am harmless puppy (ISFJ).
    I don't hate myself. I like everythingh about myself.
    I love that I can do whatever the hell I want to do, and people trying to stop me is really asking for it.
    Huh?
    If ythey try to understand me from my mbti descrioption. they would be hopelessly wrong
    No, because we share the same sex.
    I pick it because I like it, it reflects my fascoination with mankind's destiny in space.
    N0 Y0U W0N"T SUXX0RS
    I talk to peopkle,
    I have no values, except courage and certain sense of justice.
    I don't wzant to be awake
    (work in progress)
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    lol - does it obey?
    Sure does. It knows what happened to the waves when they tried to give me shit.

/Canute
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen