AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

1.) What is your MBTI type?
    ENTJ
    2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
    all NT, very seriously. both ENF, quite seriously at the time. Also ESTP. I think I have a bacground of being INTP or most likely *INTJ* before my personality started to really develop. I first thought it would be an "exercise" and a "required extension to my life as a human being" to understand the world in a quite different way. So I searched. INTJ was my unaltered start, me. So I thought I would incorporate in myself aspects of other personalities I'd find useful. I was 17 at the time. I did that, my personality opened up and I experienced a lot of everything. Now I think I'm ENTJ because of my unprecedented calm and understanding with myself, historical happenings, self study and my origin as a shy INTJ who got over his shyness.
    3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
    E 80%, varying. I've been 99% E for a LONG time, but toned down. E has been very high at 80-90% for the most part, only getting close to 50-60% (close to equal with S) when I've been in an emergency. T and F has changed according to whim and life situation. It was extremely hard to find my T/F preference for a very long time. J is never more than 70% (where parity is 50%). J is equally changing according to life situation, but I've been better with J.
    4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
    8w7
    5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
    ESTP, ENTJ. They know about everything, experience everything, and they seem to hold the world in their fingertips. They look for their own advantage in a fun way, just like I. It's great to experience everything with them.
    6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
    INFP, for their lovingly deep understanding and experience of everything. It brings up the loving feelings from me, somehow.
    7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
    ExTJ, for their fairness and straight-forwardneness. ENxP for being understanding but fun at the same time, unlike ESxP whom I sometimes think of as fun but a train wreck, unsuccessfull when it comes to work. ISTJ, ISTP are matter of fact types, who are easy to work with, but they provide neither the leadership, insight or friendship, they just work in a very obvious way - actually, their name is "work" for me, for they don't seem to have other aspects in them when I meet them in workplace.
    8.) What does your room/house look like?
    Modern, alternate clean and dirty. I've thought of every item for appearance and function. The colors are delightful and plain at the same time. There's usually lot space, alternating with every corner filled with my stuff.
    9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    I'm very imaginative in process, extremely so. More than mostly anyone else. I can also imagine how and why I'll accept some process that initially seems unacceptable. I can bend my mind to most anything, given reason. But imaginative in style? Less so, even less in a productive way. I can't produce any kind of imaginative art or anything in a manner required for a professional.
    10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
    Understanding how things are done, big picture, working and making. Being driven, considering everything and organizing, being stable, yet lively and quick to act and move.
    11.) What other types can you relate to well?
    INTJ, ESTP, INFJ, INTP, ENTP.
    12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
    Being mentally very sturdy, capable and carefree, ready to do anything that human in general are capable of doing, without regrets. I don't have a lot of fears, phobias or restrains, I'm essentially a free man, inside out. Independent, I might add. I'm looked up upon, considered as manly, smart, although only sometimes considerate - I'd wish to be considered a considerate person all the time. To be honest, I'm sometimes blunt, perhaps an ass, tho It's always an honest mistake and not intention. I'm learning, and I'm very happy about that.
    13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    I'm currently in between of 2 good jobs, the past and the one that's coming. I worked as software developer and computer consultant, but I'm currently interviewing people professionally. I'm working to become a systems administrator and holding an administrative / leadership position in about 10 years. In some time, I'll finish my master of science studies in the field of computer science, and become a researcher or systems engineer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I'LL BE ANALYZING YOUR WRITING STYLE
    Damn, I wrote with my finger in a bandage.. I feel I write much worse right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

INFJ

INFP - ISFP - my ability to go with the flow and adjust/high Se and Si

70% I and F - N and J are in the mid 60s

4w5

5.) What types are you attracted to for friendship and why?
    SPs and introverts and thinkers and other NFs - i admire our similarities and differences and the dynamics of our relationship

xNTJ - ENXP - IxFP-ISTP - chemistry

NFs and SPs - chemistry

Dark - organized - functional - simple

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    Very imaginative - love - art

almost everything until taking things personally is mentioned - how dare they say that about me

smart people

it is mine and going in the direction that i saw it going into

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    i am an artist(singing-songwriting guitarist) who pretends he is on stage when he works at the slave plantation or is up to his knees in P.C. bull-session
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
    Drink, concentrate more on work, be more focused and do my job.
    2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    Try to think about it, and dare to do the things you're afraid about.
    3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
    Organizer, the guy who's nice to meet sometimes for fun and joy, exchange of valuable ideas, but the guy no-one can quite take as their best friend.
    4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
    I try to see myself in the big picture, and think what would be humanely restraining myself from doing it, remove the restrains, set out a plan, and execute it.
    5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
    No pets. Pets seem fun, but I'm allergic to most. I acknowledge my frieds pets.
    6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
    Not participating in the greater scheme of things, but engaging in worry-free attitude instead. It's damned lovable to be carefree, at the expense of making everything worse for the rest of us.
    7. Left or Right?
    right
    8. How do you have fun?
    yes
    9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    it is structured. There's desire to live, established. My joys and agendas have been established. There's intelllectual understandings, always opposing what I seem practical or sensible in this world, which is in reality chaotic. But, that's okay. I think the question of how it's structured seems a bit ill-posed, though.
    10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    Music affects me a great deal. I really, really love trance, the very emotional songs.. there's universal meaning, something I can experience, too.
    11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Not at all. Everything is a work in progress, until finished. It's up to the individual to find the clarity and the organization, if they will. You've done acceptably.
    12. What are your "secret desires"?
    Two-fold: extreme amount of money, and other, deep care and love.
    13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
    I'm respectable, working man, bright, strong, although not in a very respectable position in society or anything.
    14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
    Contemplative. From what I've hard about them.
    15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
    Participating. From what it makes me feel to be with them.
    16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
    Males are more accustomed to being this type, female might overdo their "position" and it's importance.
    17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
    Not at all.
    18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
    That I'm only a republican bastard who would destroy the life on earth to get more bucks.
    19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
    I'm too detached on love per the little things there are.
    20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
    I'm honest, respectable, strong and I can allow myself to be tested.
    21. What questions would you ask for this?
    I don't quite get what you mean.
    22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
    That my personality haven't developed normally, but I started to develop it according to my theories when I was 17, and experienced "normal life" only long after that.
    23. Would you date Costrin?
    You seem totally fun and great from what I've picked up from your writings, so yes, with some other restraints. 1) Must be at least 28 2) Female 3) Be available .. other than that, yes
    24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
    Don't haave one. I've chosen previous because they reflected my thoughts.
    25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
    It's a nice day too, chump.
    26. How do you generally meet new friends?
    Do some stuff together with people I end up with in work or study, then spend some more time with them.
    27. What are some of your most important values?
    Personally: independence, clarity, responsibility, being humane, respectable, upholding the best values in my community. I don't go for everything that people value. I'd die trying to do everything. For example, I'm not particularly "green" for it not making my list of important stuff. Hell, I can prioritize. That's f*n important.
    28. You missed 28.
    29. What are your mornings generally like?
    Go to work in about 30 minutes or so, or on days off, I open a bottle of beer, spend time planning my chores, trying to get myself creative, then do a lot of work and some fun spontaneously, too.
    (work in progress)[/QUOTE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INFJ

INFP. Mainly because I never score J, and also because INFPs are similar.

I-75%, N-75%, F-65%, J- 45-50%; Scale is 50-100%

Unknown. 9w1 & 4w5 seem most similar.

ENxP's. P's seem to be well represented among my friends.

NT's, and SP's I've noticed. It's their qualities I'd say, since I don't know.

Anyone who isn't trying to avoid doing work and/or nagging about stuff to me constantly.

My flat is.. Organized. There's couple of things thrown around and couple of specks of dust, but mainly organized and comfy. Blues, black, gray and red dominate and some details thrown in. Skull carpets.

I'm pretty imaginative. I like to play ideas and stories in my head; and write them down sometimes. Sometimes I grasp onto an idea I've heard attempting to develope it on or put it to use.. I make up stories al the time, or read into stuff in environment. How they came to be, where it's going, why is it there, what if.. etc.

Calm, quiet exterior; private yet complex and intense interior. Introspective. The INFJ descriptions tend to be pretty mundane imho with some voodoo dust sprinkled here and there. I try to ignore the voodoo.

INFP, ENFJ.. ISFJ.

Getting to hear interesting ideas, knowing lovely people and brightening their day sometimes, being able to grow as a person, being independent. Having people that are dear to me and around whom I don't need to be anything else besides my, sometimes very grumpy, self.

I want to be a researcher, or work on product developement. I'm still pondering about med school but I doubt.
    Currently I'm studying, but it seems like I'll probably start working as a clerk again to get some money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

1.) What is your MBTI type? ENFP
    2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. INFP because i tested that at first and wasn't clear about the difference.
    3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale? E-75% N-85% F- 65% P 85% approximately
    4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? 7W8
    5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why? I get along with people of all types but have had the deepest connections with ENFP, INFJ, ENTP, INTP
    6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? I don't know if it matters really but i'd say same as above a deep connection is important.
    7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? have always gotten along well with people of all types. i don't think it matters.
    8.) What does your room/house look like? modern
    9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? I am pretty imaginative i believe. very aware of possibilities and new way things can be done in all areas of life.
    10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? Just about everything.
    11.) What other types can you relate to well? Most people i think but other intuitives more so.
    12.) What are you satisfied about in life? My family, friends and who i am.
    13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? I would like to open a business.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

.. And Costrin's stalker questions.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
    Try to convince myself not everything needs to be perfect, and that it's not even my business. Lie in my bed listening to quiet music. Take a long walk preferably in the dark.
    I do stretching exercises; also a massage leaves me all loose and stress forgotten.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    Don't take it so seriously.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
    The calm and nice weirdo who makes strange comments and likes company. The one who likes to help people.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
    Hmm. Depends. 1) String of curses, frustration. 2) I get an idea, and dig up stuff/info. 3) More frustration, more tries. 4) End up winging all.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
    No pets.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
    I have a hate/love relationship with people. But complaining about things constantly gets me everytime.

7. Left or Right?
    Right.

8. How do you have fun?
    Go out with friends. Do something spontanious. Rent a movie and stay in with friends or so on.. Hobbies, probably.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    No. But it is a web of things, and it is structured, unfortunately.. the structure is always changing.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    Music effects me, and I do select music accordingly to my mood. And yes, sometimes I listen to something to bring a certain emotion to mind, or time and place. It has meaning from the one who created it, and what it reflects in me and in others..

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Not annoyed, but there's room for improvement.

12. What are your "secret desires"?
    Do I have them?

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
    Different from what I actually am. Calm, quiet, shy, nice.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
    They are people, just like extraverts, but maybe not as exhausting.

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
    See above.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
    I don't recall meeting and INFJ male IRL, but online they seem more T-ish than female counterparts.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
    Not annoyed at all.

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
    That I'm shy or afraid of doing things.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
    There's nothing huge. Some personality traits. Maybe sensitivity.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
    No idea.

21. What questions would you ask for this?
    Yawn.

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
    There's lots actually, since I don't always remember or want to verbalise stuff. Probably that I'm recoring from an eating disorder.

23. Would you date Costrin?
    Erm. You're younger than my little brother. So.. No.

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
    The current one is funny.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
    26. How do you generally meet new friends?
    It builds from everyday encounters.

27. What are some of your most important values?
    Honesty, respect, certain level of kindness, authenticity etc..

29. What are your mornings generally like?
    Alarm goes off, I get up and wash my face. Make something to eat and munch it while dressing and putting on make up, gathering stuff and checking calendar. Leave.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    First of all, it's "MB type" the T in MBTI stands for "type."

Secondly, ISFP.

Well, the first typing sorter I took was the Keirsey one in the original "Please Understand Me." And according to it, I was INFP. And some things about the description fit pretty well. I was 20 years old then, and a lot more prone to idealist tendencies because of my age I think. And probably that whole "introverted feeling" thing, though I knew nothing about that then.

Those vary depending on the test, but the F and P are always super high, with the I and S not as much separation (and some tests even say I'm an E.)

I've taken like five of those online tests for this, and at least three of them said type 7, so I guess I'll go with that.

I'm attracted to people with a sense of humor and who aren't mean or thoughtless people. I think those qualities can be found in any personality type.

I have most often fallen the hardest for ENF types. My two longest term relationships were with an ENFP and an ENFJ respectively. I'm probly a little pickier about this than with friends, but I'm still open to people of almost any type, though I think more F than T usually.

Again, I think I can enjoy working with any type. Though the hardcore TJs and I are always gonna butt heads somewhat, but even if we get on each other's nerves, I think we can still work together well.

Hmmm..it looks like two SP males live here, one of which is 9 years old and the other who often acts like he is.

I'm very imaginative, I often make up goofy songs, think of tv show, movie, and radio station ideas, ideas for new restaurants and commercial campaigns for them, new radio formats and fun games I can play with my son.

action-oriented, giving, appreciate nature, spontaneous and impulsive, creative, procrastinating, sometimes withdrawn, tactical responder, strong values, not good with rules/structure/discipline, poetic, caring, fun, adaptable, detailed, spender not a saver, easily swept up in artistic composition, hands-on learner...more but that's all I'm thinking of right now.

probly ESFP and INFP the most, ISTP and ESTP further behind but still relate.

I believe that my eternal destiny is with God, I have food to eat and a place to lay my head, and there are people that care about me, and people I get to spend time with and have fun and share stuff with.

restaurant owner, radio station owner, talk show host, countdown show host, writer of tv shows, movies, ad campaigns, songwriter, theme park ride tester, bikini inspector...many many more. Currently, I am managing the franchise office for a company that owns 20 Subway restaurants.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I want pickles on my footlong, Jeff.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good