Also, Costrin's stuff.
1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
Take a walk outside or take a shower. Anywhere where I can clear my head.
2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
If someone has a problem with you and they don't tell you about it, it's not your problem.
3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
I really don't know...I think everyone thinks I'm off my fuckin rocker. I'm the most outgoing out of my friends, and get people pumped and into things on a regular basis. I'm usually the one who gets others "into things", the story teller, etc. I also don't think I have people secretly hating me in any of my groups. I'm also "the odd one".
4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
Tilt my head down, space out, and brainstorm the shit out of whatever the problem is.
5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
I've got one dog, had him since I was in 5th grade (20 now). I'm VERY protective of him. I've thrown a friend out of my house for wacking him back in 9th grade, and almost got into a fight with a stranger concerning my dog and physically messing with him. If you fuck with my dog, I WILL fucking kill you.
6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
Closed-mindedness, fake people, passive-aggression, people with no balls. The one trait I'd pick out of that is fake people, I can't stand two-faced people. Passive-aggression rears up a VERY close second.
7. Left or Right?
8. How do you have fun?
On the weekends: Partying / hanging with friends
On the weekdays: Going out with friends a bit, mostly entertaining myself in my room
9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
No. I think a lot of things that I can't repeat verbally, and go off on a new tangent in my head every second in some cases. My inner world consists of taking in all the information in or related to a situation, and processing it to gain further insight into it, categorize it, and figure out where I stand on it.
10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
I usually assign personal value to music. I don't listen to any particular music when I'm in a certain mood, but I'm very effected in terms of emotional state by music. I almost always have music on.
11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
Very. You fucker.
12. What are your "secret desires"?
To not share my secret desires with an internet forum. Circular logic? YOU be the judge.
13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
Very awkward if it's 1 on 1. In a group, a fun, edgy type person.
14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
I haven't really noticed any
17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
I didn't even notice they were vague
18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
That I'm an idiot. A lot of people don't understand when I'm joking and shoot me odd looks until they get to know me better.
19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
I lack confidence
20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
I can come up with a quick answer to most things / situations
21. What questions would you ask for this?
WAY too lazy
22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
What you see is what you get, generally. I suppose most people don't know the extent to which I put thought into certain situations, or what my "inner feelings" are, because I don't tend to show them.
23. Would you date Costrin?
I would have said yes a few days ago, but it was recently brought to my attention that you're not a whore. Major turn off.
24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
The word "durp" kicks ass. The person in my avatar is "Mr. Derp" from South Park.
25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
26. How do you generally meet new friends?
Go out of my way to talk to people and try and relate to them on their own level, or just meet them through friends / parties
27. What are some of your most important values?
Bitches, bling, and NO SNITCHIN.
No but really:
- Being true to yourself
- Never doing something just to be socially accepted
- Stick up for what you believe
- Fuckin live a little
29. What are your mornings generally like?
Wake up, head straight to shower, then wing it.