User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Also, Costrin's stuff.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
    Take a walk outside or take a shower. Anywhere where I can clear my head.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    If someone has a problem with you and they don't tell you about it, it's not your problem.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
    I really don't know...I think everyone thinks I'm off my fuckin rocker. I'm the most outgoing out of my friends, and get people pumped and into things on a regular basis. I'm usually the one who gets others "into things", the story teller, etc. I also don't think I have people secretly hating me in any of my groups. I'm also "the odd one".

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
    Tilt my head down, space out, and brainstorm the shit out of whatever the problem is.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
    I've got one dog, had him since I was in 5th grade (20 now). I'm VERY protective of him. I've thrown a friend out of my house for wacking him back in 9th grade, and almost got into a fight with a stranger concerning my dog and physically messing with him. If you fuck with my dog, I WILL fucking kill you.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
    Closed-mindedness, fake people, passive-aggression, people with no balls. The one trait I'd pick out of that is fake people, I can't stand two-faced people. Passive-aggression rears up a VERY close second.

7. Left or Right?
    Left. Durp.

8. How do you have fun?
    On the weekends: Partying / hanging with friends
    On the weekdays: Going out with friends a bit, mostly entertaining myself in my room

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    No. I think a lot of things that I can't repeat verbally, and go off on a new tangent in my head every second in some cases. My inner world consists of taking in all the information in or related to a situation, and processing it to gain further insight into it, categorize it, and figure out where I stand on it.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    I usually assign personal value to music. I don't listen to any particular music when I'm in a certain mood, but I'm very effected in terms of emotional state by music. I almost always have music on.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Very. You fucker.

12. What are your "secret desires"?
    To not share my secret desires with an internet forum. Circular logic? YOU be the judge.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
    Very awkward if it's 1 on 1. In a group, a fun, edgy type person.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
    Meh

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
    Meh

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
    I haven't really noticed any

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
    I didn't even notice they were vague

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
    That I'm an idiot. A lot of people don't understand when I'm joking and shoot me odd looks until they get to know me better.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
    I lack confidence

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?

I can come up with a quick answer to most things / situations

21. What questions would you ask for this?
    WAY too lazy

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?

What you see is what you get, generally. I suppose most people don't know the extent to which I put thought into certain situations, or what my "inner feelings" are, because I don't tend to show them.

23. Would you date Costrin?
    I would have said yes a few days ago, but it was recently brought to my attention that you're not a whore. Major turn off.

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
    The word "durp" kicks ass. The person in my avatar is "Mr. Derp" from South Park.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
    Durp

26. How do you generally meet new friends?
    Go out of my way to talk to people and try and relate to them on their own level, or just meet them through friends / parties

27. What are some of your most important values?
    Bitches, bling, and NO SNITCHIN.

No but really:
    - Being true to yourself
    - Never doing something just to be socially accepted
    - Stick up for what you believe
    - Fuckin live a little

29. What are your mornings generally like?
    Wake up, head straight to shower, then wing it.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    I

1.) What is your MBTI type?
    ISTJ.
    2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
    ISTP, I hate work and responsibility. i tend to overthink certain things, and love to have fun.

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
    I've taken many tests, so from what i've taken I would say on a 0-100% scale, something around this:
    I - 80%, E - 20%
    S - 65%, N - 35%
    T - 80%, F - 20%
    J - 65%, P - 35%
    4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
    Type 5.

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
    IxFP, they seem to be calm, peaceful people who are easy-going. I like people like that.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
    See question 5.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
    On the same team/project as me? I would say maybe INTJ, since they bring out the more creative side, and I'm not creative. Plus they can get things done, like me. Although sometimes we can be conflicting in getting something done.

8.) What does your room/house look like?
    Pretty bland, white walls, nothing really hanging from it.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    Not that imaginative, I rely on outside sources for that lol. I may not be imaginative, but I'm definitely efficient!

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
    Efficient, Introverted, punctual.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?
    ISTP, INTJ.

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
    My career prospects, my future, my plans, my past success, me.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    Engineering!!!

Costrin's set of questions:
    Tough one. Usually I push myself pretty hard at whatever it is I'm stressed at, and look at it like I can do this, and do it well. Other times, I just feel like destressing myself by doing something more fun.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    I would say Never give up. If you want something, don't let failure bring you down, you can eventually achieve it if you really put your mind to it.

I used to be the funny, witty one. Now I'm just the quiet loner.

Logical step-by-step approach, breaking it down in simple ways.
    Simplicity = less confusion = easier = more likely to get a solution.

No.

Hmm... I can't really think of one thing honestly. There are a few minor things, but I usually forget about them later on.

7. Left or Right?
    Huh? I'm right-handed, but lean to the left politically. Is that what you're asking?

8. How do you have fun?
    Hang out and so stuff with close buddies, from playing sports, eating out, video games, etc.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    Haha, not really structured at all. It's very frantic. On the outside, I may seem very structured but sometimes so many different things are going on inside. I'm a very complex individual, and I think even those close to me may tell you that.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    Haha, it affects my emotional state TREMENDOUSLY. More than anything really, music affects my mood in a major way. Yeah, I do listen to specific music when I'm in certain moods (like right now i'm doing that).

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Huh? I'm a little annoyed at how long this is, but it's fun so whatever.

To be the richest man in the world, bang every Playboy playmate, and be assured of having good health and happiness for the rest of my life.

Introverted, shy, quiet.

I tend to identify with them more so than extroverts, and I usually get along better with them. Sometimes however this is not the case.

They have a lot of energy with people, and I get drained when around people. Sometimes I envy them. Only sometimes.

Honestly, I haven't successfully identified anyone of my own type that I know.

Not annoyed.

That what you see is what you get.

Being anxious in social situations.

My values, success, position, body, and I'm grateful for what I have in life that people take for granted.

I don't know.

My hidden talent is juggling.

You're a girl? Maybe.

One of the best video games for PS3. I like video games.
    Next.

Taking classes with them, usually.

Determination, motivation, perseverance, optimism, hope, never giving up, you get the point.

?

(work in progress)
    Mornings SUCK. I don't like mornings, I'm an evening/night person all the way.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

I rarely get stressed, but when I do, I detach and try to get a better understanding
    Whenever I try to make someone feel better, I try to spell out the facts and show them how they can escape their problem.
    Informer, philosopher lol
    4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do yousolve it?
    I try to look at all the possibilities and go with the one that makes the most sense. I usually spend a long time weighing possible outcomes of each action I could take to solve the problem.
    I don't have my own pets, but with the pets I live with, I play with sometimes and shoe away at other times.
    willful ignorance. When people refuse to even consider what I have to say, it sends me into a rage.
    7. Left or Right?
    right? no... left!
    8. How do you have fun?
    hang around friends. I love sharing interesting ideas.
    I try to structure my inner world by matching ideas and coming to understandings. I spend a lot of time doing this.
    Music usually brings me peace, but it can also pump me up. Yes! when I'm in a shitty mood I usually listen to grunge from the 90's or trance, and when I'm in a good mood I listen to a lot of techno. I get a major sense of nostalgia from a lot of my music. I usually feel like the artist had a meaning in mind and I usually try to figure it out.
    I didn't notce anything wrong with the positioning, but when I saw it said work in progress I was kinda annoyed and ended up searching the thread for a continuation which really annoyed me..
    idk.. um, I really want to see how the human civilization will play out. How will society change? Will conquer the universe? I want to be immortal
    quiet and/or weird
    I relate, but I'm irritated by the quieter ones.
    Sometimes I get the impression that they are fake. I usually feel like they are too rash.
    never met a female INTP irl
    Didn't notice
    Some people say I'm too self-involved. I don't feel like I am.
    My introvertedess
    My ability to think objectively very well
    What is your favorite subject in school?
    A couple ex's hurt me a looot more than I ever let on.
    I like vag, sorry
    George Carlin is my hero
    I just thought of some douche in a plain yelling at an eagle. Something I would do.
    Usually through other friends, but I usually just start talking to someone.
    Open-mindedness not much else
    really?
    If I have to get up, then I hate life. If I don't, then I sleep in as long as physically possible. Either way, first thing I do is take a long shower where I reflect on any random thing.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Depends if it's an emotional stress (rare) or a professional stress (frequent). Despite my chronic happiness, I can't say I cope well with stress. Sometimes, a quick stroll outside my house is enough, whether in park, in a forest, or in the middle of a crowd. Playing piano can also be quite handy, or seeing some friends to get energized.

Anyway. Most of the times, deadlines are a nightmare.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them?
    Each advice is specific, hence I have none for the "majority of people".

Maybe it would be to realize how society is replacing our own desires with false, empty ones, but I don't think this would make life easier for anybody.
    Be aware of your own alienation!

I'm often "elected" as the unwanted/reluctant leader of my group. It's rather curious: the more I try to set them free and appreciate life individually, the more intellectually subservient/dependent they seem to become in return.
    The more people tend to know me in depth, the more they will ask advices. The solution I've found to prevent me from being continuously assailed by requests is to keep a large array of friends, so they can feed my curiosity in return, so it's not always one way. Paradoxical, isn't it?

Even within political movements, I always end up like a kind of guru, or an éminence grise. I feel flattered, but sometimes, it's annoying. I spend most of my time solving my friends troubles, but there's nobody to help the poor Blackmail!, especially when he would sorely need it.

First, I like to manufacture my own "problems", my own Ideas.
    Then I spend a lot of time observing what's going on, trying to notice every pieces of the puzzle. Then I may try a few hypothesis, to see if they could work or not, if they uncovered something. I try not to forget every possible revealing details.

But most of the time, I may have a sudden epiphany that gives me the global clue I was seeking for so long. It may take me a few days, weeks, it's always sudden, and only after having tried many dead ends.
    I often pick complex solutions that have to simultaneously integrate many free variables, but only if they are really effective, if their complexity is a fundamental improvement to the task we tried to solve.

I always enjoy to be at the avant-garde of my theoretical domain (architecture/landscape architecture). I hate following "recipes" or schedules.

Would you consider the tropical jumping spiders that live amongst my jungle of orchids as "pets"?
    They are fascinating little critters, full of life.

Anyway, I prefer to observe animals in the wilderness. Maybe that's the environmentalist speaking...

The lack of intellectual curiosity.
    Superficiality.
    Ideological zealots. (1)
    Violence against kids.
    Gun fetishists.

(1) Even those of my political side

7. Left or Right?
    I'm partly ambidextrous. Contrary to most beliefs, it's not a blessing. It's quite confusing, because it's not so useful when you continuously hesitate between your right or your left side, and you can't tell which one you could pick, which one is the right, and which one is the left.

Politically, I'm very liberal, thus you could say I'm leaning towards the left.

8. How do you have fun?
    At parties. Or in a bed. Or when I just solved a complex problem, the feeling is exhilarating.
    Museum and Arts also represent a very important part of my life, but I don't know if you could consider those frequent visits as "having fun".

Constant state of fluid curiosity... It's like asking "why?", "why?", "why?", "how does it work?" many times a second... and appreciating the beauty of all the possible answers.
    I'm often far more focused than what most people would expect. I speak rather slowly, even in French, but in my head I usually already had time to choose between several sentences.

I can't say if my inner world is really structured. Probably as much as a Ne-dom can be!

Music can deeply affect my emotional state or my current inspiration. And you should be aware that there is no simple answer with anything that deals with Aesthetics, since Art can be defined as an autotelic activity.
    I do not think there is something universal within the individual taste, but there is an universal potential within every piece of Art, and that includes music.

What I appreciate with Art, is the capacity to directly stimulate me with new, creative patterns, or to induce a trance that is able to stimulate me. Everything that I find dull, boring, whose contemplation rather makes the mind poorer than it was before, I also find repulsive, ugly.
    I'd say a real artist means somebody who is able to share or convey a specific way to contemplate the universe or to use our senses.

Why should I be annoyed? I choose to answer!

Well, sexual desires are not that secret because they are shared by the entire mankind, because they are the reminiscence of our most powerful instincts. They are quite predictable. Although having a threesome with PinkPiranha and CaptainChick could be quite entertaining... Or with Edahn and Eck?

So what could really be "secret"? Fame, fortune, glory, global domination, success, sex?
    Something really specific?

Unlike this assortment of clichés, these desires have to be so secret I'm not able to formulate them yet.

Ah yes: I secretly like masculine, strong-willed girls. I think it's unusual. It's not not that I like to be dominated, but I rather fantasize about a possible "equal partner".

Indifference.
    What else would you expect?

They are curious animals. I would never be able to really understand them, especially their thinking patterns, although it's nice to work amongst quiet environments, sometimes. They're often fiercely loyal, hence there's nothing more pleasant than being cuddled by your own personal introverted pet/partner.
    Nonetheless, I think I'd quickly depress if I lived in a world exclusively populated by them.

According to me, they are "normal" people. People who are accessible, who will not flee solicitation.
    Nonetheless, "normal" can also mean boring sometimes.

None.
    One of my best female friend is an ENTP, and what always amazed me with her, is how similar we were, despite our obvious physical differences.

But let's say she always have had more agressive sexual apetites and habits than me. Usually, she "consumes" a man every two or three months, before ruthlessly dumping the unfortunate toy-boy.
    I'm not like that, I'm far more caring although I understand the meaning of sex just for the sake of sex and nothing else.

Huh?

That they could trust me.
    (I'd wish they could)

And people often think I'm happy when I'm actually depressed, and vice-versa. It's difficult to decipher my real emotions or moods, even for me.

My lack of commitment. My laziness. It's also very difficult for me to work within a J-environment, when I have little freedom to think or experiment my own ideas.

My capacity to see miracles everywhere. My sense of wonder. My insatiable curiosity. And the way I'm able to share my enthusiasm if needed.

But where are the snows of yester-year?
    Mais où sont les neiges d'antan?

I suck at computers. It's true!

As I already told you: No.

The written avatar goes with the graphic one. I tried to pick a situation close to my own mood, a very ENTPish one.
    Michael Palin had a flamboyant shirt and bow tie: I enjoyed that! [and a nice cup of hair, by the way!]

And furthermore, I noticed (later) that every ENTPs on Entp.org had smiling avatars.

Everywhere. 99% IRL, of course.

What do you mean by "values"?

(work in progress)
    Slow awakening. If the sun is already there, that's better.
    If I had an idea during my sleep, I hurry writing it down, and sometimes I immediately make related investigations thanks to my computer or my books, before doing anything further.

After that: croissants and a cup of tea, while reading the newspapers or hearing the radio. Some fruits (usually, half a grapefruit, if it's the season).
    Intense contemplation of the sky, of the trees outside my windows.
    I ventilate my appartment.
    Close inspection of my plants.
    A shower.
    A shaving.
    And then, I begin to work and see what I should do today. Sometimes, it means taking my faithful bike and going to either the laboratory, the agency, or the architecture school where I teach... or anywhere else within Paris.
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 04-02-2009 at 06:54 PM.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTJ
    I always thought I was an ENTJ, but I considered INTJ, ENFJ, ENTP and INTP.
    See my signature. They are 50-100%
    8, 1, 3 in that order.
    5.) What types are you attracted to for friendship and why?
    The other Ns, but mainly all the NJs. I also like ESFPs, ESTPs on occasion and a few IS-Js.
    I like the INFs the best but I also like that INTs and a few of the ENs.
    I like working with INFs in study groups. I also like working with EN-Js in the office.
    Huge mess.
    9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    I guess I am up there. I tend to think about things once a problem has been proposed.
    Almost everything, but I don't fit the stereotype I don't think.
    All the NJs.
    I am a very satisfied and optimistic person. I am pretty happy with the way things are.
    13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    Litigation.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INFP

Shit, son, that's a lotta questions!

BlackCat's Questions

1.) What is your MBTI type? INFP

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. I love debating, talking about philosophy, and learning how to think rationally about things, so I've wondered sometimes if I'm an INTP. (But I'm definitely not.)

71% I, 80% N, 74% F, 96 % P.

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? I took some test once on the Internet and scored a 4, I believe, but I don't know anything about this (and am probably not even reporting the type right) and am not sure how reliable that test was.

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why? I get along with just about everybody, although ISTJ's sometimes drive me up a wall. I especially love INTP's.

INTP's, although in my experience, that's been a train wreck. My longest relationship has been with an ESFP.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? I can work with most anybody, although I especially love working with NF's. We think similarly.

Train wreck. War zone. Absolute, horrific chaos. (And just for your reading pleasure, I might add that my car looks like a homeless bum lives in it. I keep vowing to change this problem, but alas, I am a bona fide slob.)

I am highly imaginative. Maybe, like, bordering-on-psychotic-imaginative. I spend a lot of time in my imagination, thinking about whatever -- fairies and other fantasy forest characters are my favorite indulgence. (Someday I will write a book so I have a legitimate excuse for being a freak.) I also spend a lot of time imagining goings-on in my life and how they will play out, or could have played out, etc. Some are helpful (like imagining how I will confront someone about an issue and what will happen) and some are silly (like imagining myself singing the National Anthem at a football game.)

OK. That's enough of that. *Hides face in hands*

It's all pretty dead-on accurate.

NF's and NT's.

I'm satisfied with my financial and social standing, and that's probably about it. I am partially satisfied with most things, but I'm always seeking something better or more 'perfect.'

I am currently in school (English Lit major), and I teach piano lessons and work as a barista at a café. (All of which I adore.) I hope to be an English teacher at a college level, and a writer (eventually, when I have something to say.)

Costrin's Questions

If I have free time, I will exercise, watch TV, surf the Internet, sleep, take a shower or bath, play piano, or generally waste time. If I don't have free time, I try to breathe deeply. If I get super stressed and don't focus on breathing, I usually stop eating and sleeping.

We don't have all the answers, and it's ok.

Listener, sympathizer, devil's advocate, peacemaker. I usually have to be dragged kicking and screaming if my friends want me to go somewhere and be social, but once I leave we end up having fun.

If it's an intellectual problem, I ask as many thinkers as possible for their ideas, listen to as many different sides and opinions as I can, and come up with a conclusion I don't trust.

If it's something more social or emotional, I shut down and completely ignore it if it has anything to do with conflict. If it has to do with helping people, I'll try to understand how someone else feels about something and solve the problem based on what would most appeal to or help them specifically.

5. Do you have pets? Not currently, but I love animals and used to have a dog with whom I had little 'conversations' all the time. If I bump into an animal (with my rocking, clumsy self) I usually apologize without even thinking about it. I also enjoy keeping fish in my 55 gallon tank and got super obsessed with it for a while, but haven't had the time lately.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?Arrogance, whether it's outright, or more subtle (like thinking about what you want to say while you pretend to listen to someone else's opinion.) I don't think anybody should consider him/herself better than another person. We can learn from everyone, and every person is valuable.

7. Left or Right? Right.

8. How do you have fun?
    It depends on my mood, but usually it's kind of boring things like a thoughtful debate, a game of Scrabble, a road trip with a couple of friends, or a hike in the fall.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!). Ermm ... I have no idea if it's structured. Off the top of my head, I picture my inner world kind of as a cross between a wooded fairy-land, a roller coaster, a haunted house of horrors, and a rave. (How's that for a visual?)

10. How does music affect your emotional state?

Music affects me so strongly that I cannot listen to it as "background" noise, even if I'm just eating. Sometimes I'm in mid-conversation and my friends have to shut off the music because I can't concentrate on what I'm saying. I don't go to many shows because I get too emotionally overwhelmed and feel like an idiot. If I see a symphony performance, I usually cry at some point. I am a lot more motivated to work out if I have dance music or angry rock music on my ipod.

Eh, whatever ...

To accomplish something absolutely staggering and selfless that changes the world in the form of helping people and/or making a gigantic statement. Like Mother Theresa. Or Ghandi.

13. How do you think people view you when they first meet you?
    I think they typically like me and think I'm a kind person, but probably think I'm a lot more plain vanilla than I actually am. Usually NF's and NT's sense some kind of "connection" or kindred spirit kind of thing right away.

I like introverts, as long as they're not painfully shy.

I like extroverts, as long as they're not obnoxiously bubbly or insincere in their interactions with people.

I don't know if I've had any significant experiences with males of my type.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions? Vagueness can be fun.

18. What is the most common misconception of you? That I think I'm better than others or dislike people in general. I just get frustrated with people sometimes and I need a lot of time alone.

19. What is the one thing about yourself that you hate?
    I feel things so deeply and sometimes cannot control those feelings or verbally express what I am experiencing. (OK, I know you only asked for one thing, but I also want to throw in the fact that I expect every mundane little thing to be larger than life and packed three feet deep with symbolism.)

20. What is the one thing about yourself that you love?
    I have a really big heart and I genuinely care about people and have a lot of tolerance for mistakes.

No idea, and I don't feel like thinking about it. But bravo.

That I am sad much more often than I'm happy.

Pssh! Of course. *Bats eyelashes*

Gah! I picked this cute little avatar with one penguin pushing the other one over and calling him "foo," but I couldn't get it to work right because I'm a technical idiot. So I have to find another one. I actually picked that avatar because it was humorous, and I figured it would give a better impression than the typical medieval princess in the woods with fairies crap to which I'm generally attracted. In my experience, that type of thing seems to send sane people packing in a hurry...

Whatever you say, champ.

I is for Introvert and, uh ... Internet.

Love, Respect, Tolerance, Kindness, Justice, Integrity, independent thinking, and being genuine.

Hell on earth. Perhaps I should stop staying up at night.
    Last edited by Wiley45; 04-06-2009 at 11:02 PM.

MBTI
    INFP

1.) What is your MBTI type? INFP
    2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. ISTP, because that was my very first result when I tried a test. INTP because that was another early result, and it sort of fit more. Also considered INFJ and ISFP somewhat, because I have a lot of those qualities, but in the end INFP seemed to fit best.
    3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale? I really don't know.. It seems to change on mood. I tend to score stronger on introversion and perception though.
    4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? Either 4, 5, or 9. I would go for 5w4, but it's another thing I have trouble determining.
    5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why? XNFPs, XNTPs, XSFPs I think the most, probably because they are usually pretty chill and laidback company to be with.
    6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? XNTPs I think, because I like that personality.
    7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? I don't enjoy work -- but if it's really work that needs to get done, probably a ISTJ or something, dunno. Depends on the work.
    8.) What does your room/house look like? My room is a perpetual mess.
    9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? I'm imaginative with creating images in my head. Also different kinds of scenes and fictional situations.
    10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? Inner world of emotion, expression through language, needing to do something that they value, stuff like that.
    Most types I can relate to okay, except SJs are a bit weird, though I am close to a lot of them. I think on a deeper level, it's easier to relate to N's in general.
    12.) What are you satisfied about in life? That I've been given a healthy body and that life is pretty mind boggling all the time.
    13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? Want a career that I'm happy with obviously, in the future. Currently a student studying business.

==================

Have a tea or coffee, just get away and do something I enjoy, try to think my mind into not being so stressed, or if it gets really stressful throw some kind of crying fit/crazy tantrum and wish it would all go away .
    2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific) Expand your mind (through reading lots of books or something), try to look at things from different perspectives when in a rut, get some heroes, and don't feel too sorry for yourself.
    3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends? Um don't really have one. I'm there when I'm there. Not very important, but not too much of a hassle to be there.
    4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it? I think about it. If the problem allows, I just give it time, and usually trust that my subconscious or something works it out for me in a bit and I just follow the signs in my mind. I try to be open to getting advice if it's really challenging, and just imagining each plausible alternative to choose and what the results would be and just weigh it up. No set method, apparently.
    5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets? I have a dog. I had three, but two of them died within the past year. I love my pets. Because they always greet me with happiness, it makes me happy and so I naturally treat them lovingly.
    6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why? Hm... when people make a (negative and offensive or hurtful) judgement on someone based on ignorance of either some knowledge in general or ignorance of the specific/personal situation.
    7. Left or Right? Both are good.
    8. How do you have fun? Depends how I feel or where I am. Pretty typical things really. I mean, I can have fun doing art, watching TV, reading, surfing the net, or going to parties, chilling with friends, exploring a forest, or whatever.
    9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!). I would definitely not think of it as structured. It's incredibly chaotic at times. It's my mind and my heart, and everything's pretty much free floating. Whatever is in my head is in my head, and I don't really know how it got there. Basically I have no idea where anything is but somehow everything just comes together.
    10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out? Music means a lot to me... definitely can affect my emotional state. Some music is really good at lifting me up, if it's got optimistic lyrics (against good music) and can get me pretty sentimental or whatever. Sometimes nostalgic, but only when the song reminds me of a certain time when I was listening to it a lot.. I think music is important in terms of personal meanings, but a good song is one that finds universal meaning in everyone's personal meaning. I.e. it's able to take the basics so that when people hear it they can easily assign personal meanings to it.
    11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it? Not annoyed?
    12. What are your "secret desires"? To be truly awesome. To be able to be myself, and reach a high potential. To be able to fuck off all the traditional expectations put on me, and be strong enough to do it. To see the world end in 2012 lol.
    13. How do think people view you when they first meet you? Either quiet/shy or quiet/weird I suppose.
    14. What do you feel about introverts, and why? They're cool in my books.
    15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why? They're cool in my books, as long as they understand that I need quiet space a bit more often than they do.
    16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type? Male INFPs I can think of seem to come off as more neurotic? It's hard for me to say, because I don't really know many INFP males irl.
    17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions? Not annoyed. Open ended questions are good.
    18. What is the most common misconception people have of you? That I'm boring, weird, or mean maybe. I dunno how people perceive me though, except by feedback. So apparently that's how I appear, even if that's not how I feel.
    19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate? I hate my self-hate.
    20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love? The intensity of my inner world.
    21. What questions would you ask for this? I dunno
    22. What is one thing that people don't know about you? Lots of insignificant things.
    23. Would you date Costrin?Sure
    I was looking for an avatar and found this thing that I made on photoshop a while ago, and just felt it looked okay and kinda fit.
    They meet me, or through other friends.
    27. What are some of your most important values? Growth, understanding, honesty, strength
    Fatigued, a struggle. There are habits and things that keep me alive. Like morning radio talk show, a nice cup of coffee. Routine in the morning seems to help me get through it.

MBTI
    fool

infj

I haven't thought really. INTJ if I've felt very cynical.

Can't remember specificly, I and N closer to ~100scale, F and J closer to ~ 50 scale

5w4 / 9

I like feeling stimulated, challenged and connected and have fun.

charm, humour, wits, spontaneity, mystery, depth.

Doesn't matter. I want to work alone anyway

A big shelf that is cluttered with books, my camera and gift dishes, boxes, cd's without their covers + everything random... Desk from the beginning of the 20th century antique from my greatgreat grandmother's house. A lantern hanging from the curtain clamp, a big plate for candles. A white sitting chair. One wall wallpapered with greyish patterns, others painted. Two shelves for my glass dogs and small houses I collect from EU, two huge shellfish and Eiffel tower of course and Egyptian god. A mirror and a bed.

I usually create stories or plots or characters or possible events in my head.

Well, ehm, all of it to some extent.

ENFJ, INFP, ENFP, INFJ etc

Life

school for fine arts or social sciences or the faculty of psychology. - careerwise... Oh. Something organizational, psychologist, photographer, dramaturge...

feel stressed until the stressor goes away or do something to get my mind of it (doesn't really take it away though).

Quit using any substances.

Good listener/conversationalist.

Let it mull in my head over a period of time - then I get the clear view of what my rational thinking, guts and feelings all have to say about it.

One. I treat her well.

Manipulation.

7. Left or Right?
    Right.

8. How do you have fun?
    friends, good stuff and laughs, doing something spontaneous and adventurous.

Music is my emotional language, if only people could understand that it's so much easier for me to express my emotions through it. Music goes deep in me. I listen to specific music in certain moods yes.

I'm more annoyed with the noise of the squirrels that live in the walls (no, I'm not crazy. Really)

njah.

Depends on the person. Observing, reserved, polite.

If they're as reserved and quiet as me, it's likely their company makes me feel uncomfortable because I feel responsible to be the "extravert" one and more assertive. But if that ain't the case, love them.

I feel comfortable with them.

I know only one other INFJ that I know of and she's a female.

-

Well just that they don't really know.

don't want to confront others of their mistreatment or criticize them.

Compassion.

?

There's a reason it's a secret if it's a secret if such a thing exists.

It felt right.

Bring it on

New... friends?

Mercy, fairness, integrity.

What hapned?

Very fuzzy. I open my eyes when I've sat to a table. The light hurts my eyes. I sleep as late as I can and miss breakfast. Doesn't take much time to prepare myself.

1.) What is your MBTI type? ISFP

I often thought I was N, because I questioned a lot of things and looked at myself and my life in the bigger picture, but I think I did that because I had the need to observe and replace things and better my life, because I was kind of "stuck" in confusion for a while.
    I also sometimes questioned my E/I difference, because I longed for attention and love, but I am def. an I.
    My T/F was questioned in times where I had been extremely put off by things and I became more tough minded although that was only on the surface.
    [note: as confusion grew , P grew bigger as well ^^]
    So yea... That period of confusion caused confusion indeed

These are the results from my last test, but I believe they tend to vary a tad, depending on the day!
    I: 63 %
    S: 63 %
    F: 68 %
    P: 84 %

Still looking for it

I don't pick friends according to their type:P, but I seem to mingle well with INF's, ESP's and NT's. I have a fire+water friendship with an ENFP, and if I'd ever meet an ISTP we'd prolly have fun being active outside all day and gathering data about random stuff ^^.

ENTP's, because I tend to believe in duality up to a certain extent, and because ironically enough, after dating an ENTJ, I came to kinda like two ENTP's in the meantime: ENTJ is like my life counterpart but ENTP's seem to be soul counterparts for some vague reason .
    I'm young though so I don't have a lot of experience to share. I can't remember the type of my very first bf but he could've been INTP, and I've shared some good but also rough times with an ESTP. ExFx's are great for a certain comfort and extra ditzyness, but I dig some T backup as well.

mild J's, because they help me focus and get something done.
    Usually just open minded people really, I don't think that is all too type related, J's could be listening and open minded as well, so.
    P's could be great for extra creativity and inspiration.
    Lol, I find it hard to make this topic type related =P I'm gonna have to return to you about that in about 10 years after I have more working experience with all kinds of people.
    I figured now that I like efficiency and non conventionality.

My room looks like a mess: piles of clothes and papers everywhere, and it kind of needs to be cleaned. It's cozy though, and it has a nice setting. I bet people would like to look through all of the stuff that lies all over the place:p I like saving stuff that I make and stuff that I cherish.

I'm pretty imaginative, I can get caught up in my own imagination and I easily flap out random ideas when we're getting into conversation because I enjoy the brainstorming and looking for information part. Not imaginative enough about myself though, I tend to be too pessimistic or something about myself.

Being hedonistic and touchy, being very moody, easily scared off or hesitant, yet competitive, sometimes a tad private and standoffish and hard to get to know and stuff, but actually caring about other people -can care deeply, I like helping ppl out and supporting them with things, being random and if I get extra stimulated it's like I'm on crack (may be in a unhealthy state:p), looking for fun everywhere, liking new stuff, arty, sometimes an attitude that's too carefree (may be the undeciding P), forgetful, sensitive senses, feel a kind of repulsion when I get too close to someone who smashes against my values, curious about people, creative, enjoys tickling and hitting haha I Had to mention the SP hitting, impulsive and/or closed off when frustrated, need to feel free, need for harmony.

ISTP, ENFP, and a friend told me I have a secret NT inside of me because I don't mind analysing people and situations :P

The space and opportunities I have to pursue my interests.
    The fact that I'm in art school (last year).
    The fact that because information is easily exchanged these days I can get a taste of everything that looks appealing.
    The fact that I've been in touch with music, particularly also through music school... and checking out the internet and concerts =P
    The fact that I've been depressed enough to figure new things out.
    The fact that thanks to my dad I've had the luck to do some traveling,

I will have to pick my first major soon. I'm interested in psychology, media and communications. Yup, communications, you read that correctly

I'M GOING TO FINISH IT LATER AFTER I COME BACK FROM SWIMMING

---

I kick back and do stuff that I like and no one should dare interrupt it:P
    Mh exercising or walking/biking outside can do good as well

Dig into yourself and come to know your psyche and your body. Also try to get to know your environment, and try to channel yourself a bit?...

I'll try! -> Kind of like the silly, creative, reflective, odd "loner" with a sensitive streak.

Sob on it, analyze, may look for support eventually to help me get on with it or look at things differently.
    Try to pick up efficiency after too much wondering.

Fish: They're in my sister's room, so I don't have a bond with them :P
    Dog: She's been around for a very long time, I 'say hi' everytime we cross each others paths and often like to caress her and or mess with her or "communicate" by play. I give names or go kootchiewootchie for fun lolz
    Cat: She's fairly new to the house, and I do the same with her like my dog, only I pick her up often too because she's small.
    Birds: mm, barely 'hang out with them', when I decide to go to them I do some superficial talk and call them nicknames and try to put my hand out for them so they might actually sit on it :P I could try to sing to them hahah :/

I can only pick ONE? :P Lemme think about that

7. Left or Right?
    Left? Right? Middle! I dunno dude, the question's too deep. /Ugh

8. How do you have fun?
    Relax internally and get on with it and into it !
    Let loose !
    Letting the inside shine through? following my heart
    Pranks and word puns and jokes
    Doing activities I like
    Sleep
    Listening
    Arts
    Reading
    Dancing
    Visiting events, places
    Sumtimes new challenges
    Not sure this answers the question accurately

It's so unstructured that I try to create and/or find structure in my life!

I mostly adjust my music to my moods, or just click on something random from my list or on sites to get to know new stuff,
    but I enjoy it so much when I just hear random music in a cafe, on the radio, in the car, whatever... so yea I love the radio... It's the perfect setting ^^
    It is as well universal as personal, I find that I often relate a LOT of personal things to music, some music can touch my heart, same for the lyrics

Don't care

Love and Hot Fun
    Reaching the horizon
    Stable harmonic relationships
    Great growth while positioning myself in and with the world, mental improvement and connecting with causes
    Physical fitness forever
    A basement full of MnM's (jk)

I've heard several characteristics, I can't form one basic idea,.. I may ask people

Still waters run deep ,
    Bewildered with the E side of life and E people.
    Why : just observations .....mmbecause they can keep to themselves and be inward looking yet they also need closure and sharing but they don't do it the way E's do and E's can seem *too much* to them