User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

As a small side comment: As mentioned in other threads, the percentages aren't very helpful in terms of function strength, all they tell is the percentage of time one of your functions is at least 51%/49% over the other. That's all. (So having a 100% N can still mean your N is only -- albeit always -- slightly stronger than your S.) I would not incorporate them into any theory as proof of anything.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

This is a truly awesome thing you are attempting here, BlackCat and Costrin!

I'll get round to Costrin's questions later, but I've already spent far too much time on BlackCat's answers. I suspect Costrin's will take me even longer (my Ni "knows" this for sure) and I've been sitting here so long I now desperately need to pee!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Answer de Costrin

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
    When stressed, I get out into nature and go for a very quick walk. I also play piano, play the guitar or draw.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    Communicate your needs directly. Don't be underhanded.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
    I am the weird kooky one who pokes non-lethal fun at herself and others to make people happy. When someone is down and needs me, I'm there for them. Otherwise, they shouldn't really expect me to remember birthdays, etc, unless they've shown it's uber-important to them. Oh, and I am also the supplier of withering looks and thumping.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
    I first define what I think is the underlying basis of the problem. This can take a while. If the solution is not obvious once I've diagnosed the issue, I then think myself into circles, trying to generate options to solve that underlying issue.

Often it helps when someone jumps into the problem-solving process with me (thank you ENTJs), but I hate not being able to solve things on my own. I have a small pride problem, as in, my pride is enormous.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
    I have a little tabby cat (okay she's enormous). I spoil her, give her eye contact, play with her and paddle her butt because she likes it apparently.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
    Passive-aggression. It blind-sides me and makes me continually have to guess at how to respond to every comment, trying to figure out if it was innocuous or had some other meaning. I hate this most because occasionally I do it.

7. Left or Right?
    It's right to be left, or hip to be square?

8. How do you have fun?
    Playing in a band with other lively people. Being ridiculously competitive in games like pictionary and charades. Jousting with words and ideas. Horsing around at the beach. Dancing. Stalking my cat.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    It's like an endless stream of analytical thought in there... I don't think it's structured, just a voice that continually talks, asks questions of and examines every interesting thing. At some point I will start projecting current events into the future and adding romantic spin to it for enjoyment's sake.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    I often forget to listen to music because my internal dialogue keeps me entertained. Sometimes when I'm very unhappy I will put on a song that can help to draw out my mood and crystallise the tears that won't come otherwise. This only applies to really beautiful songs that touch me though.

I also love hearing drum beats, unusual arrangements (but not too discordant), driving rhythms, a singer's husky voice and emotionality...

I think we tend to customise music so that it means something for us personally, yet am also sure that most times there's a universal meaning that the artist intended to convey. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Slightly, because your questions are very interesting and I might have missed your post. I'm slightly put off by the whole work-in-progress thing because I'm going to have to keep checking back. Also, it's pretty long already! Having said that, your questions are very interesting to me, so please continue.

12. What are your "secret desires"?
    (Insert pat-if-I-told-you-it-wouldn't etc etc etc reply here.)

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
    Friendly and strange. Enthusiastic and awkward. Possibly deaf.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
    I like the quietness, thoughtfulness, insight and calm of introverts. I love how their best thoughts are like buried gold. I do not like it when introverts get too hung up on their internal realities and don't bring other people into their worldviews. I panic when silence goes on too long.

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
    I agree regarding the a/o... I wish there was consensus! But anyway, I like their energy and how I don't need to make an effort at conversation around one. I like how open and flexible they usually are. I like knowing where I stand around them (in front, being talked at, hehehe). I don't like how they tire me out.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
    n/a I don't know many, if any, of my type in real life.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
    I love your questions and haven't thought them vague at all.

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
    That I'm remote or distant. That I'm fake. That second one really friggin' hurts.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
    Lack of self-confidence.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
    My sense of humour.

21. What questions would you ask for this?
    Who in the what?

Okay, I would ask:
    What are your greatest fears?
    How would you react to a friend who is feeling depressed?
    How do you respond to rejection?
    Tyrannosaurus or tricerotops? Rawr?
    You're given a choice between souped-up with wings or gills. Which do you choose and why?
    What do you think about dinosaurs with feathers? I think they look silly and am glad I grew up when they looked like giant lizards.

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
    I am hard of hearing.

23. Would you date Costrin?
    A/S/L?

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
    Because I am grumpy like Rei/Mars.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
    I will not dignify that with bold tags. *sniff*

26. How do you generally meet new friends?
    Through church? I live in a tiny community.

27. What are some of your most important values?
    Being kind to others. Respecting and understanding others. Keep learning, keep growing. Never give up, never surrender!

Close but not quite.

29. What are your mornings generally like?
    Fuzzy, slow and good.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

BlackCat's:

1.) What is your MBTI type?
    - INFJ

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
    - Ive thought I was an INFP, an ISFP, or an INTP. My personality is balanced in the directions of those types, kinda. Now that I understand myself and type even more, I can really see that I'm an INFJ.

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
    - No idea.

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
    - 9w1 or 4w5

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
    - Any type, variety is nice.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
    - ENFPs because of their general cuddliness, ISFPs for their down to earth cuddliness, and INFJs just cause I'm that type.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
    - All of them, variety keeps things interesting and keeps me on my toes. But INTPs particularly because they can really help me structure my ideas.

8.) What does your room/house look like?
    - Disaster zone. But organized in piles so I know where everything is.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    - I think of myself as a very abstract imaginative. I love thinking of things to add to abstract drawings to add different tone to it. I also think of myself as good at coming up with memorable character ideas.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
    I cant answer this question because I havent bothered to read the type descriptions in a long time. I go by functions now.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?
    INTP very much so just because of their theoretical constructy-ness

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
    - Dont know, I'm just satisfied.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    - I'm a student in highschool, but I'm thinking about being an English teacher or a Psychologist/Psichiatrist.

Costrin's:

- I get stressed when I have something I need to do but no real plan to fix it. I also get stressed when I want to motivate myself, but I cant. Call that laziness if you want, because that's what it is. The biggest stressor is when someone tells me I -need- to get something done or there will be consequences. I get so stressed over the consequences I shut down. I unstress by walking around town, letting my thoughts come as they may.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    - 'Be open minded, but be smart about it.'

- I think of myself as the lynchpin. I'm the one who get's all of us introverts into one place for Dungeons and Dragons, and the one who they seem to gravitate to.

- I think about it a lot, walk to someone who could help me about it, and try and make a timeline of what to do to finish the problem.

- I have a dog right now. I generally dont pay attention to him unless I see him, then I cant help but pet him. I also feel bad when I'm mean to him, but I get over it quickly.

- There's very little that bugs me about other people. I'm more annoyed about things about myself than other people.

7. Left or Right?
    - Politically? I like the idea of Sociallism, but it's hard to pull off on a large scale.

8. How do you have fun?
    - I play videogames, chat on a messenger, talk to my INTP friend about Dungeons and Dragons stuff, and walk around town with my iPod on.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    - My inner world is kind of like a flow chart when I'm working with concepts and figuring them out, otherwise it is more like a stream of ideas and thoughts that react off of my environment. It's a kind of sanctuary from reality, too.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    - For me, I use music as a kind of stimulant and something that helps me focus on my work (By drowning out distractions). I usually have a hard time listening to the lyrics of songs since I'm so absorbed in the song as a whole. As such, good, balanced composition is very important to me in music.

I do listen to music in certain moods. During my depression during the summer I listened to a lot of really heavy black metal. It was soothing and stimulating in a way. When I'm in an upbeat mood I generally listen to fast techno, just to keep the mini-high going.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    - I didnt know how to react at first, so I'm answering both yours and BlackCat's. The work in progress-ness of it doesnt bother me much, if at al.

- Theyre secret for a reason

- I dont know exactly, probably distant and pensive. On the flipside, they could see me as wacky and a jokester if they catch me being social.

- They are generally fun to discuss ideas in depth with once we decide to contact each other. Theyre kind of slow to befriend, though, since there isnt that immediate attraction that you get with extraverts.

- They can be great to follow around in their shenanigans. I can be jealous of their extensive 'friend/acquaintance library' and their ability to get noticed when they want it, but in the end I dont think I have the energy to be like them. Some Es bug me because it seems to be their goal in life to have everyone's attention. Otherwise I really like extraverts, they add a lot of spice to a group situation.

- Females have a more 'open' vibe to them, making them attractive to everyone. The males just seem weird and 'out there' unless they effectively practice Fe without the fear of being considered 'wimpy'

- I didnt notice their vagueness until you pointed it out. Thanks... now I'll be thinking about the vagueness of them for the rest of the survey

- That I'm emotionally cold

- My social awkwardness, my inability to motivate myself effectively to become pro at one thing.

- My weird way of sensing reality via vibes, intuition, and hunches.

- No clue right now, I'm just here to answer questions.

- I don't know what people know or don't know about me.

- No

- I felt like being a copycat.

- How much do the tickets to the fight cost?

- By chance or online from some videogame. I dont really go out to find friends, they find me.

- A willingness to grow and to 'live and let live' - until someone who's clueless decided to disrupt my carefully balanced harmony. Then my irritation is as plain as plaid at a funeral.

28. [*Inserts a silly nonsensical question here, cuz blank questions are considered wild cards*]

- a kind of lazy-focused
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

1.) What is your MBTI type?- INTJ

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.- Maybe INTP, because I'm told I exhibit traits of both a J and a P, almost equally. J prevails most of the time though. Good ol' J.

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?- Not sure. Never really took/trusted those tests. I'll edit if nessecary.

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?- N/A

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?- Probably other NT's, though I like the NF's as well. You guys that are NF get a bit...emotionally tiresome...sometimes, but are overall not that bad. I consider an SJ and an SP friends as well, but not as "close" as the NT and NF ones. I enjoy bluntness and the sense of humor of most NT's, as well as intellectual similarities.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?- Heh heh, so far NT's. INT's usually. I'm not much of a touchy-feely-lovey-dovey person, so it takes a long time for me to consider you a "romantic interest" for realz. Refer above for various reasons.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?- Wow, this will sound concieted. I guess E's, F's and to a small extent S's are pretty easy to manipulate. (I view manipulation not as "fun" or "bad" but most of the time easier if both parties are forced into something.) I guess a few NT's. I should probably branch out more.

Then again I'm still accustomed to a high school setting, so most of my peers are idiots unless they're "gifted" or just abnormally mature, so I'm usually leading them. As for Adults, it really depends on their opinion of me and how much work I'm given.

8.) What does your room/house look like?- My room is kind of the only thing in my house I like. The house has no emotional value, and no one really likes to stay here together, so my room is my cave. It is black and purple (yeah I know) and has posters, art, and an assortment of concert tickets, confetti, and wristbands pinned to the wall. I have one of those futon bunk beds and a lot of cords and wires for assorted chargers, lights, and a fan. I like it semi-messy.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?- Again, this depends. Around most of my "peers", I'm miles ahead of them (and I'm being modest here). Even with most adults I come into contact with, they say I'm way out there. At least some of my teachers appreciate it. My freshman geometry teacher called me Socrates. (He still does, come to think of it.) Aparently the name caught on and now my World History and sometimes Math teacher calls me Socrates as well. I appreciate the nickname.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?- Basically everything, actually. Except that, when online or with people I'm comfortable around, I tend to spew. Be it information, theories, or just gossipy droll, I talk. I'm also not as orderly as I've heard INTJ's are supposed to be. I prefer a messy desk/room/whatever, as long as I know where everything is and am not in danger of crushing anything beneath my less than monstrous feet. (Like size 8.5) I don't really care what people know about me, and I'm prone to let loose information most would see as "personal". There are, however, a few subjects that I won't talk about with most people, and with everything I say there's always a world of information and accompanying thoughts that they can't even comprehend. I also enjoy using commas and am infamous for drawing things out and perfecting the defenition or statement with like a million words.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?- Definitely NT's, and especially INT's. I do, however, find trouble relating with ENT's (most E's for that matter). I's are always alright with me, haha.

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?- My mental prowess and potential. And my cat. She's perfect and I love her. I am fine with the process I use in learning and thinking and the like, and the fact that I can work it out eventually. I prettymuch have disdain everything else.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? - You want a list or a novel?
    haha, I'd like to take over and/or save the world one day, but not be recognized for it. I've got alot of work to do.
    Other options? teacher/vet/I WANT TO RAISE TIGER CUBS ON A HUGE FARM AND HELP THEM SURVIVE BLAH BLAH BLAH/Painter/Tattoo artist/ writer for comics and/or books/I WILL WRITE AN EPIC NOVEL ONE DAY.

the end.

EDIT: oh there was more. Alrighty then, here it is.

DEAR LORD COSTRIN, WHAT THE HEEELLLL.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?- I listen to music. If I didn't have it with me at school I think I would've been expelled by now. Other times I sit there and tell myself that other people have it much worse than I do and that I'm being a pussy and then I get over it. I also draw or play guitar when I have the time. Painting is one of my favorite things to do in the middle of the night or if I'm stressed. Or play with numbers. That is so fun.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)- GET OVER YOURSELF. MY GOD PEOPLE, YOU'RE MOST LIKELY PAMPERED COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. (actually, if this is being read off this forum, YOU ARE PAMPERED.) I think most people should just suck it up. I could go over all the "injustices" I think I go/have gone through, but that wouldn't get anyone anywhere. Have a cry, sniffle a bit, then get up and move on. You've only got like 90 years at best, why waste your time whining about something you take for granted?

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?- I'm either some sort of catalyst or the bitchy one that gets them moving. (which is the same thing, haha) That or I'm the lazy one. I like to sleep 'till past noon, get over it.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?- I think. And then I draw it out and work it in my head. I'm supposedly an Auditory and Visual learner, so it doesen't really matter. Either way, I'll get it eventually.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?- Two cats and a stray male cat (3), two gerbils, a tarantula, a bucket of worms, and two Madagascan Hissing Roachies. My buggy boys are very amusing, I talk to them sometimes. The gerbils are rather impersonal and DEAR GOD THE SQUEAKY WHEEL(not even kidding, its going right now), and my cat Emily is one of my best friends. She's the only one I like when I'm at home.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?- Incompetence, arbirtary action steming from illogical reasoning, the idea that they deserve my empathy and resepct simply because they exist, intolerance for new or different ideas, the idea that they are all-important and should be made accomodations for simply because some bad shit happened and they were in the middle of it.

7. Left or Right?- Ambidexterous

8. How do you have fun?- Usually from inside jokes of witty things. I like to watch House (except not the overly dramatic episodes), I paint, I hang with my like 3 friends, I talk to my cat, I make fun of people, I run around in the rain, play guitar hero, and hum to myself. Not all at once.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).- No I do not. There is a sort of overlaying/fundamental structure that everything passes through, but the innards and such are free to be however they are at the time. Its more of an equation of sorts than a physical or even mental wall.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?- Definitely. Some of my favorite songs I deeply associate with, usually because the lyrics have a personal meaning to me. I love finding a song I like and then discovering the puzzles and layers of meaning in *good* songs. Which means I discard alot, scratch that, a very very large ammount of popular music because Its just...pointless to me. Classical music is also very nice. Especially the deep stuff that's got like a million string and bass instruments.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?- Not very. I do stuff like this all the time. Your P is showing.

12. What are your "secret desires"?- Hell if I know. That's why they're secret.
    The others are either a bit of a mood killer or uninteresting to the general public.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?- An ass. Or shy. Or semi-retarted, depending on who they meet me with and what impression they make on me.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?- I like them. I relate to them.

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?- My experience with them is...they like people. I don't. We don't really agree on alot in that direction, so I'm not sure I have much of an opinion. Quality over quantity is my opinion, and my general experience with E's is that they choose the latter.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?- Females can either be much more closed of or a tad more tuned to the needs of others. Just my opinion, haha. Guys can only think with one head at a time.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?- How annoyed are you with the predictability of my answers?

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?- That I have no idea what I'm talking about. Then they ask me to explain my reasoning and they can't keep up. Not my problem buddy.

Also that I'm a pig. I'm not a fatass, and in fact I eat very little comparitvely. I just despise pointless activity. Fuck your treadmills and jogging in place. Find me a mountain or a trail within range and you'll harldy see me outside of it.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?- Lol, refer above. The last part of the previous question. Also I make too many excuses.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?- my mind. the fact that I'm not hindered by biased opinions in my descision-making. That I can see to the best of my abilities the whole of the situation.

21. What questions would you ask for this?- There are so many number combinations that can be made from 21.

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?- I like comics of all kinds. Really, I do. I just usually despise the fanbase. Also, I'm a nerd and I'm proud goddamnit. No I don't cosplay. I'm not that much of a nerd.

Oh, I also watch Ghost Hunters. Not international. Don't ask me why.

I also like Death Cab for Cutie. Kind of alot.

23. Would you date Costrin?- Whould Costrin date me? (yeah, saw what I did there. I'm so mysterious)

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?- because it made me laugh so I colored it. It'll probably change eventually.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU- Go get 'em tiger.

26. How do you generally meet new friends?- I don't. The internet isn't my BFF machine, but closer than real life. I don't consider very many people my friends.

27. What are some of your most important values?- THOUGHT. Unbiased descisions. Integrity. Fairness. Balance. Brutal Honesty. Don't compromise, especially when it makes it easier.

28. 4x7=4+7=11=My numerology number thing. 14x2=14+2=16=4 squared= pretty cool

29. What are your mornings generally like?- If I have to get up before noon or when it isn't raining? terrible.
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

ISFP. I think.

I'm close to INFP. Why?
    'Cause I have a really developed Ne.
    Heck, I'm becoming uncertain again as to whether I really am INFP.

Uhhh.. *goes to take test again* DX

4w5.

My best friend is an INFP. My bf is an ISFP.
    My acquaintances are usually extroverted feeling.

The funny, considerate, stylish, nerdy ones... like me? ISFP? : D
    Lols. My ex was ENFJ. We got along rather well.
    I think an INFP would be rather lovely too.

I prefer to work alone really. Lol. Unless you're a friend or someone who's got a take charge attitude... 'cause I really don't like taking charge. :/

I don't even have a bedroom. How sad is that. :|
    Well, the last time I did, it'd be super...messy. I'd be able to find everything though.
    I rarely clean, but when I do, you can bet I do a good job

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    I imagine lots of things. Like giraffes... purple giraffes... yeah...

Hands on stuff. Empathy. The gentleness.
    Being physical.

INFP.
    ISTP.

Hmm. That I can make awesome cakes?

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    Somewhere in the arts field.
    Or with nature/animals.
    Or with helping the world.
    One of those. Or more. Heehee.
    [:

COSTRIN'S QUESTIONS:

I need to be alone for this. Like just cry in a coner like the little emo kid I am. (jk)
    I go to my future hubby and cry in his arms. lols.
    Actually, what I usually do is excercise or go talk to it about someone real close to me. Whoohoo!

Uhm... I'm so bad at giving advice.. actually, I'm scared I'm gonna give bad advce.. lol.
    The only thing I can think of right now is to follow your dreams and don't let anyone get in your way. That is all.

I'm the cutesy one. lols. People consider me very random and quirky. And artsy. And fashionable.
    Whicheva whicheva. LOLS.

Oh geez. What kinda problem are we talking about here?
    I usually try to break things down little by little and tell myself,
    "Things will be ok. This is no sweat. You're not dying Sarah!"
    and continue on with my life.
    If it's math, I'll probably procrastinate first and come back to it later... much later. Or maybe TOO late. :/

Oh man, I used to save birds and cats. I love animals but could never keep any because I wasn't allowed... ):
    So they were all sneaked in. lols. Once they were found out I'd had to let them go... ._.
    But for that time being they were with me I'd treat them like royalty. Lols.<3

When they've been running their mouth on for nearly 30 minutes... and STILL don't get the hint that I really would like them to shut the heck up. :/ No offense or anything to some of those who do that, but sheesh. There are people who LIKE silence... even if it does feel awkward.

7. Left or Right?
    I'm right handed, sir.

8. How do you have fun?
    Eh. It's just whatever. I'm spontaneous. Anything can be fun to me. Lols.. I do love researching things up though. I like knowing stuff. I also like working out. And making things.. such as sweets. Yey?

My inner world...? What? My happy place you mean? That was destroyed a long time ago when I discovered what pink socking was. Oh my god.

I love music. Without it I will literally die.......... :/
    Uh.. yeah, you can say I listen to music according to my moods. Angry mood is with angry music. And so forth.
    I like working out to techno and dance music though. Lol. Anything to get the blood pumping. XD

I didn't even notice it to tell you the truth.

My secret desire is to rule the world as Hitler did... HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE. not.
    I don't have any atm.

Shy.

They're fine... 'cause well, I'm one. lol.

I wish the really talkative and loud ones would hush it sometimes. Why? I like my quietness. Especially when I'm tuckered out.

Oh, well, hmm. There's alot in common. The only difference I see is the genitalia part? Hahaha?

I was never annoyed in the first place. Stop being so paranoid. ;'D

That I hate them... lol... or that I'm smart? Hello? Just because I'm asian with a good set of chinky eyes does not mean I am high in academics. >__>;

That it's so hard for me to just let loose and open up. Especially around a group of new people.

That I have the most awesomest smile ever that can make anyone obey me.

What? lol. Well aren't you having fun with coming up with these questions. XD

That I eat biiiirrrrds. OOoooooo!!!
    Or on a more serious note; that I actually care more than they think.

No. I'm taken. lols. Sorry m'dear. :3

Because I love the intricate detail in it. The colors are pretty? And I love lolita fashion, so yeh.

DO IT.

I don't do anything really.. excpet sit there and look blank.
    Then they come to me.

Don't be so quick to judge on by just appearances.

Where the hell is the question? XD

Gross, basically. I'm a night owl. I can never wake up early... just too much for me... unless it's for something important, then I'll plan ahead and sleep early, but yeah... I don't like mornings. lols.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

INTP
    I thought I as ENTx at first because I had a hard time accepting my "I"ness.(Now I realize I'm a definite 'I') After finally accepting it, I was unsure of my J/P. Even now I still question it now and then.
    mostly 50-100%. (results in signature)
    5 no wing
    Ns of all kinds, mostly NF. I feel like I can't have 'real' conversations with most S types. 'S speak', as I call it, is so boring. I prefer NFs because thy think the same way, but they are funnier.(in the 'haha' way)
    More than anything else, all xxFPs, but I could see myself with any N type. xxFPs are usually cute and/or have a deep mysterious aura about them. (hard to explain). Ns because I love people that think the same way I do.
    NPs, usually very open-minded.
    My room is fairly plain, messy desk, plain...(I haven't lived here very long)
    I don't consider myself imaginative. The only time I feel like I'm being creative is when I'm trying to figure out solutions to a problem.
    Most of everything.
    uhhhhmmm.. Ns in general, mostly NPs
    I'm satisfied by all the things I have discovered in the last year, including things I've learned from college and MBTI.
    I'm not 100% sure. I'm majoring finance right now, but I've been thinking about changing majors or possibly double majoring with sociology or similar.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    ENTP

ENtP

I've pondered ENFP several times. I have a very high Fi and have tested the type a few times. When push comes to shove though, I'm a T. I also notice a distinct difference between myself and the ENFPs here, and I identify with most of the ENTPs more.

I'm winging this off the top of my head, this is around what I've gotten on some test that gave percents:
    E: 65%
    N: 85%
    T: 55%-60%
    P: 90%
    1-100 scale

I've gotten every type under the sun, enneagram is BS imo. The most prominent is 3 though.

ENTPs and ENFPs: I relate to them a lot
    INTJs: On the same wavelength sometimes. Very interesting to talk to and discuss things with.
    INFPs: They're cool people generally, laid back and easy to get along with

Not sure. It really doesn't go by type for me. Mostly N's though, I have a hard time clicking with some sensors.

My current group for a programming project seems like:
    1. ExTJ (group leader)
    2. ENTP x2 (me and some other kid)
    3. INxP
    4. xNFP
    It's an awesome group. I work best with the other ENTP (could be an ENTJ, not sure quite yet). Everyone in the group is really open to any ideas I have and will hear them out fully, even if it takes a lot of explaining for some of them. The group leader seems like more of a management type than a programmer, but he's the kind of manager I'd get along with.

A shithole. I keep my room relatively clean, but the common areas are crappers. This is my fault and my P friend's fault though

Extremely imaginative, more-so than most people I've met. It's not unheard of for me to take something someone said mid-conversation and start daydreaming about it in-front of them. I often imagine random situations and contexts and how they could play out, or just fantasy things. I often need to be alone for an hour or so to clear my head of all the random crap floating around or I go insane.

The following quotes from the PersonalityPage:
    With Extraverted Intuition dominating their personality, the ENTP's primary interest in life is understanding the world that they live in. They are constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations they are presented in their lives. Using their intuition to process this information, they are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation
    ENTPs are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities everywhere.
    ENTPs are less interested in developing plans of actions or making decisions than they are in generating possibilities and ideas. Following through on the implementation of an idea is usually a chore to the ENTP. For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start.
    ENTPs are fluent conversationalists, mentally quick, and enjoy verbal sparring with others.
    The ENTP personality type is sometimes referred to the "Lawyer" type. The ENTP "lawyer" quickly and accurately understands a situation, and objectively and logically acts upon the situation.
    They highly value knowledge, and spend much of their lives seeking a higher understanding. They live in the world of possibilities, and become excited about concepts, challenges and difficulties. When presented with a problem, they're good at improvising and quickly come up with a creative solution.
    Basically I like abstract theoretical topics, enjoy arguing, improvise, value knowledge and a higher understanding of my environment, see possibilities in a lot of things, and am flaky.

INTP, ENFP, INFP, ENTJ

My educational progress and my friends / family life.

I want to be a professor at a respected technical institute.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well after having talked to Costrin for about a month, we have decided to write down our thoughts about typology and make accurate type profiles, function descriptions, how functions tie together with each other, and some other factors on how types will act and much more.
    sweet

BlackCat's things
    ENFP

No, never.

I've.. never thought that..

INTJ/ENTJ would've fit with me throughout college.. I was leaning ENTJ. I studied engineering, which was highly analytical and impersonal, and I had that vision of myself.

I rediscovered MBTI just after I'd decided to stop concentrating on my career, and so I'd been just breaking into volunteer work, making new friends, traveling, and so on. I was also thinking a lot about my own identity and role in life.

I was taking all of my new experiences in, and every situation I threw myself into resonated with some part of me, which led to a lot of confusion. Turns out that ENFP is just a very, very adaptable type.

I found that, overall, ENFP is the best fit, especially after interacting with and reading posts by the other ENFP posters here.. especially the males.

No clue. If I had to guess, on a 0-100% scale...
    66% E
    90% N
    25% F
    25% P

I'm personally of the mind that percentages don't really contribute much, though.

9w8, probably, but I also resonate with 2, 4, and, especially recently, 7.

My best friends are mostly ENxx. They're just easiest to talk to and get to know.. the S/N divide favtor is obvious, but E's also just converse more.

NFs, hands-down, preferably xNFP. I want someone who's got a strong humanitarian drive, can make themselves vulnerable, and can understand and get along with people.

I've been working in a NT environment forever, so I guess I'm used to it.. but it's also nice to not have to be so personal.

Although my ISTJ boss and I get along very, very well; we're almost complementary in our approaches.

My place is usually orderly and well-decorated, but sometimes laundry piles up. I live alone and tend to go out for my entertainment, so it's usually not an issue.

I'm a high N and Ne dominant. Of course I'm imaginative.. about everything.

Most everything except the flakiness and jumping from relationship to relationship.. I'm relatively conscientious and loyal.

Mostly ENTJ and ENTP

Pretty much everything right now.. I've finally got balance in my life.

Research, mostly psychological research. It allows me touch on pretty much everything, so I'll never get bored. Teaching has also been fruitful.

Costrin's things
    Yoga, hot tea, talking with friends

It's difficult to give advice to the general public, let alone specific advice. But searching for a balanced life and getting myself exposed to a variety of experiences has served me well.

Mediator, mentor, counselor, host, and leader

Wait for the answer to come to me. It usually works.

I start out with a general idea of what the answer should be, typically brainstorm either by myself or by bouncing ideas off of friends or coworkers, and refine my idea from there.

I have a gray full-blooded manx cat, found as a stray. I never leave her bored or without attention.

A judgmental attitude. Enforcing their will and views on other people.

7. Left or Right?
    .. right?

8. How do you have fun?
    Usually by going out somewhere and doing things with other people.

My thought process is pretty well scatterbrained and focused mainly on my relationships with other people. It won't shut the hell up.

It either takes everything in and makes little predictions and inferences about the things around me, or it's focused on something that has nothing to do with the present moment at all. Thus, I'm either hyper-aware of my surroundings or completely daydreaming.

I usually match music to my current mood. Nothing really nostalgic about it, but it is personal.

Edit: I saw that more questions were added, so I'm going to answer one of them.

Annoyed. Wake us up when you've got a concrete list of questions. I can't be bothered to check this thread and your post to see if you've modified anything.

Sorry, I've got no tactful way to say it.

MBTI
    I

Good questions, I'm going to answer them now.