• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A survey for all types

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1.) What is your MBTI type?

INFJ

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.

INFP - All the other members of my family are strong FP-types, so I had no J-role-models. I'm not very organised for a supposed J and hopeless at setting and meeting goals. However, I am definitely Ni-dominant and am very good at taking care of others using Fe, so INFJ is a much better fit. Also there is no way am I Fi-dominant - I still struggle to understand and access my own Fi function, despite the examples provided by my family!

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?

Don't know what you really mean here, but I usually score the following:

I: 60-70%
N: 90-100%
F: 90-100%
J: 55-60%

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?

Nine with a strong One wing. Instinctual stacking: Sx>Sp>So

5.) What types are you attracted for friendship and why?

In order of preference:

1. Fellow NFs, to share our idealistic worldviews and spiritual beliefs.
Most of my good friends are ENFPs, next most common is INFP. I only know a handful of ENFJs and INFJs, but I wish I knew more!

2. NTs, because we both like to speak the same abstract language, but I need their T-perspective to balance my F-idealism and for helping me make tough decisions. I wish they weren't always so cynical, however!

3. ESFPs and ISFPs, for their sheer good nature and love of all things sensual.

4. I have most difficulties relating to SJs, especially the more rigid ones. However, I have several very good ISTJ and ISFJ friends and there was a great ESFJ girl I used to work with. Don't usually get along with ESTJs at all - they don't understand me in the slightest. Only once did I have a good working relationship with an ESTJ female colleague, who used to ask for my input on various projects requiring an NF approach. I never could tell whether or not she actually liked me, but on my last day at work she gave me a big hug and thanked me for all my help - I was totally delighted by this!

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?

I've always been attracted to ETPs. I'm most attracted to ESTPs and have dated a few, but we don't speak the same language and it never lasted for very long. Then I found my current partner - an ENTP - and we are still together 17 years later. I need an Extravert to drag me out of my comfort zone and for meeting new people, a Thinker to keep me grounded and balance my strong Fe need to put others first all the time, and a Perceiver for their sheer unpredictability - otherwise I tend to fall into comfortable but unadventurous routines.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?

No preferences here, the workplace is a great place for me to meet and get to know other MBTI types. Far more important to me is working with psychologically healthy and well-balanced types. A dysfunctional person is a nightmare to work with, whatever their type.

8.) What does your room/house look like?

Our house is old and quite eccentric - decorated with bright colours, a huge collection of ecletic artifacts and lots of nice paintings and other artwork, but other people do seem to like our style. My ENTP partner's ideas predominate - I'm much more of a minimalist by nature, but happily we share the same tastes in art.

Unfortunately, he is very messy and disorganised, so our house gets cluttered with piles of his papers and other crap. He is constantly losing things, which I always have to find for him. I much prefer tidiness, but he can create a mess far faster than I can tidy it up, so I've learned to live with it. When we have guests arriving, he suddenly panics and we have a mad cleaning frenzy to get everything looking nice and tidy for our visitors, but that is largely an illusion as we just shove all the crap into cupboards or our over-stuffed garage.

Despite the chaos, our house is kept clean, as we both value good hygeine.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?

I'm the most imaginative person I know, and I know some very imaginative people! There are no limits to my imagination - I use it for entertainment, to solve problems, to explore my inner world, to consider possibilities that no-one else seems to think about.
I have a huge curiousity about many things, which drives my imaginative speculations. One of my biggest problems in life is switching off my imagination and simply observing the environment.

The only things which turn me off are mundane details - stuff like tax returns, investment strategies and necessary but tedious paperwork. Luckily my partner is skilled in this area - he is an accountant - and I have put all my work-related admin onto autopilot, so that I can do it quickly and accurately, whilst thinking of something much more interesting instead.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?

Pretty much everything, including my weaknesses. The "official" hierarchy of type functions (Ni, Fe, Ti, Se) is extremely accurate for me.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?

It's easiest to relate to fellow N's, as we can skip through the usual tedious details and start bouncing ideas around straight away. If I meet and start talking to an obvious N-type for the first time, it may be ages before we get around to telling each other our names!

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?

I love living in New Zealand, where I emigrated to five years ago. I have some great friends and have travelled to many different countries of the world - they have all been fascinating and enlightening. I am comfortable with being an INFJ and enjoy exploring my inner worlds for the purposes of self-development. I like my house and I love my pets (two cats and a dog). There is much I am not satisfied with (are NFs ever truly satisfied?), including my career and my relationship - my partner has taken to working ridiculously long hours, which makes him very moody and critical with me. This is also starting to affect his health, but I don't seem to be able to reach him to put this right.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

I am a senior forensic scientist in a government laboratory. I used to really love the work, but the increasing admin burden and ever-more rigorous quality systems are making it harder and harder to apply my intuitive approach to casework. It's ridiculous, because every good forensic scientist (regardless of their MBTI type) needs intuition, to sense when something is not right or missing with the evidence they are examining.

My ideal and preferred career would be as a counsellor/therapist or life-coach. I have some training in this area, and my INFJ skills make me a natural at this type of work. I work best on a one-to-one basis and have done some private counselling work. However, it's a huge leap to make from my present career and the current recession will probably delay my decision still further (sigh!)

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
MBTI-I 63% N high 90s T 76% P high 90s

Could be a different type due to dyslexia/slight autism. I could very well have read certain questions incorrectly.

For friends i am attracted to XNFJ ISFP XNFP because it is not rocket science. Fellow intps go w/o saying.

For any lengthy relationship ENFP and ESTJ. In the past. Cannot predict the future.

I enjoy working with XNTJ. They make more logical decisions based on fairness.

I live w/dog. My house is spartin and utility formated as a house should be.

My imagination is so un-PC even i reminisce on it and am apalled. I am typically imaginative of a womans rear end or finding a way out of a pinch after the pinch has happened or finding some kind of overlap between english and ancient languages to make them both comprehendable.

I can relate to my preferences Ne. I think it's my feeder, decision maker, aux and least developed.

IMO. I THINK i can relate to XNFJ ISFP XNFP. IMO

Am i satisfied about life? I'm eatin a cheese burger. What more can ya ask for.

As a career i'd like to be able to talk those stupid rich ass college kids high on drugs out of charging at cops in the middle of the night with a something or other in their hand. Any suggestions?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd love to help but did you see how long it is? my attention span won't be abl... *faints*

SuperServal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?

Find a quiet place and sit there. Sometimes I'll meditate. Sometimes I'll just stare into space. Silencing my mind relieves stress.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)

Try not to take things so seriously.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?

The nurturer and moderator. I try to make everyone feel comfortable and needed.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?

Reflect on it for a while. Try to imagine many possibilities to get to the solution.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?

I personally don't have any but my parents do. They have three cats and a dog and love them all. I treat them like members of the family and cuddly friends.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?

Close mindedness. Human life and the collective world advance and become better places when people can empathize with others and see things from their point of view. Close minded people aren't very good at this sometimes.

7. Left or Right?

Right all the way baby because I'm right handed and sleep on my right side. Politically? Left is better but not great.

8. How do you have fun?

Discovering new people and having interesting conversations. Also, expending all my energy at drunken social gatherings where good music and bad dancing run rampant.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).

My inner world is a mess and I like it that way. I don't get things accomplished in the outer world that easily though. I need to actively structure my self in the outer world in order to do anything except daydream basically.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?

Music is the greatest art form. It becomes part of the audience like no other art. The listener takes it in and it is transformed. The communication (the mind melding) between the creator and the listener is fluid. The listener takes what the creator says and makes it his/her own. Personal meanings and nostalgia become huge parts of music.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?

I don't feel any form of annoyance.

12. What are your "secret desires"?

To have meaningful sex with a large number of people without the fear of pregnancy or STDs. I want sex to be an extension of love without having a monogamous relationship.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?

Depends. Some think I'm quiet and boring. Some think I'm silly, fun, and amazing to be around.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?

I love them. They can talk but they can also leave you alone. I like being able to be left alone.

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?

They can draw me out of my shell and allow me to have more fun than usual but they annoy me if they don't stop talking or trying to be around me.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?

Male INFJs seem to have a harder time dealing with the emotional/feminine aspects that seem to come along with being an NF. They seem to feel more out of place in this current culture.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?

They aren't vague.

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?

That I am often unhappy, boring, and unsociable.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?

My reluctance to take action coupled with my lack of natural talents.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?

Just like Blackcat: My empathy.

21. What questions would you ask for this?

The same......but I think I'd add in some silly/random questions to see if a pattern emerges in how the types respond to unorthodox queries.

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?

I actually can't think of anything. That's.....disappointing.

23. Would you date Costrin?

I don't think he is gay, so probably not. And that's assuming Costrin is a he. I'd hang out with Costrin, though. Seems like an interesting character bubbling forth from the vast emptiness of Kansas.

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?

Don't remember where I got it, but I like dark blue and space. So a comet in a deep blue field appeals to me.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU

Beat me as in violence? You don't want to do that. I'm too nice to be beaten.

26. How do you generally meet new friends?

Through mutual friends. If I see someone who looks quirky I may strike up a conversation with them if I don't know them.

27. What are some of your most important values?

Give everyone a chance. Express love. Embrace the community.

When someone I know was young, she thought the stretches of flat farmland from Little Rock to Memphis was the Sahara Desert. Someone else thought the Sahara was the empty surface of Mars. Someone thought the barren lands of Mars seemed more desolate than the void of space lit by galaxies. Someone once thought that the black vacuum of the universe was the largest place. The inner mind encompasses all of these and more. Inner space is grander than outer space.

29. What are your mornings generally like?

I wake up and get out of bed right away. Don't like laying there too long. Check the computer for various things. Eat breakfast. Play a little guitar. Listen to some music. Go out the door.

I will answer Blackcat's questions later. Mmmmmkay! :D

EDIT: Looked at Costrin's profile. He is a male. I am gay but he is not. No I would not date because I don't do the straight guy thing.

Qre:us

ENTP manifesto - part deux

There are stages: (1) Plunge in as if it's a fun task, like the stress is a 'fun' kind of stress (don't know how to explain that right) (2) Not enough interest in the cause of the stress - Punk off (i.e., ignore), (3) It has dire consequences - become a very unhealthy INTJ

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
Own it! Whatever action, reaction or inaction - own your part in it.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends? Depends on the group. But, mostly I'm the 'leader' (whatever I suggest, we all do, but, it's because they want to/choose my ideas as a consensus), otherwise, I just 'go with the flow' (esp. if I can just be without needing to put in my own time/effort to do actual planning)

a. Brainstorm the problem (esp. finding holes [loopholes] to the problem - I get into nitty-gritty details of the problem then).
b. Figure out a way to categorize my brainstorm.
c. Figure out a way to 'kill two birds with one stone'.
d. Outline possible solutions.
e.Outline the holes to each possible solutions.
f. Outline as many consequences of each 'solution'.
g. Depending on time limit, go with my gut to choose a particular solution.
[I don't use paper for a-g, I sit, keep reading/looking/thinking of the problem, as I internally go through each step]

Yes. A bird (budgie). She's my cute l'il sister I never had (actually, I'm her playmate/silly buddy) :D {I give her dialogue a lot, actually with any animals, I always talk out what I think they're thinking given present situation}
* the place I rent for school, my roommate has two kitties (she laments that they've turned on her because they love me more than her - it's cuz she's not silly with them)....is it bad that I have 'selling out' guilt towards my bird for my affiliation with the kitties?

Apathy, why?
I'll quote Carl Sagan:
Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
[....]
It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

7. Left or Right?
Up, always!
8. How do you have fun?
How DON'T you have fun living life.
9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
Nope. That's what I do in my down time, sort through the thoughts whizzing around to make a structure/sense out of a tiny percentage of them.
10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
I like base in music when I'm in the mood to dance. I like lyric-focused music when I want to be 'touched'. I like creative mixes of sound (esp. African music and some classic Indian music) when I want to 'feel'/connect with the music
11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
I'm more annoyed with having to re-read and re-read this question to make sense of it. :doh:
What makes you think you deserve to know my secrets?
Charming (Quite a lot of times, I have had people who met me through mutual friends request that they bring me out next time they meet up...'because she's got such a cool personality')
:wubbie: My favourite toys to play with. *poke* *poke* {interesting aside: both the interviewers are introverts..:ninja:
SHUT THE FUCK UP! It's *me* time! Actually, depends on the extravert...I like to take down the arrogant ones by one-upping them. And, those that come off as being very gregarious, accomodating (EXFJ)...I revel in getting babied by them. Ah, pampering. (btw, I like how you've accounted for both spelling of extra(o)vert, I love thoroughness in thought
Males are thought of as the cat's meow, while the females are thought of as clawy kitties.

Huh.......didn't notice. I like that I can interpret however way I like.

Depends on what you mean by 'people' and context. If it's online communities, they will probably see me as very confrontational/cold/arrogant/sarcastic. If in real life, (A) most are suprised when they actually get to know me because their first impression of me is that I'm very 'sweet'/charming/needing to be taken care of/oblivious/silly (my Fe is on quite often in RL, and, my obliviousness is usually because I choose to ignore certain things on purpose). (B) Otherwise, depending on my mood, like if I'm not totally relaxed so I don't really access my Fe, then, most are quite afraid to approach me, speak up with me.
Hate that I can't love myself more...don't you just hate reaching a ceiling?
See 19...and infer.
No questions because I have yet to figure out what 'this' is. What questions I'd ask you two: what is the hypothesis of this little 'study'? What trends, patterns are you hoping to see? How did you decide on these questions (and what questions did you think of, but, chose to leave out - and why)? What is your purpose, objective and hypothesi(e)s?
I'm much more caring than I let on.
Nah. I rather not go into the reasons (or actually, think up reasons for my 'no')
My all-time favourite book is "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"
PSST...BEAT YOUR MEAT FIRST.
By taking every opportunity that arises to place myself in new, random situations
To be a good person, any chance I get. To own myself. To treat others how I'd like to be treated. To take care of my parents. To be honest in approaching life. My will. My appreciation for life (not just my own). To not let myself be fooled/taken in.
Silence is golden, says the ENTP
A battle between the head and bed

(work in progress)
Aren't we all?

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE IS ANNOYED BY MY COLOUR CHOICE :tongue:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Black Cat's questions:
1.)INFP
2.)yes I originally tested INTP, but looking closer I realized I wasn't INTP, but INFP
3.)hmm probably 0-100% though my Ti is better then my Te which totally sucks balls, and my Fe is pretty lacking
4.)4w5 (most likely)
5.hmm probably Ns one of my best friends is an ENFJ and the other an INTJ I think my best friend from middle school I believe he's an ISFP but I think a good friend of mine is highschool was ISTP and another one is ISFJ but I guess I don't think too much about type in real life anymore.
6.)I don't know, never been in a relationship and no plans to be in one now.
7.)N types, I guess I don't know really someone who can understand what I'm saying, because apparently people have trouble understanding me so maybe someone who has strong Ne. Or at least willing to let me explain myself by letting me go all over the place and still follow my thoughts.
8.)messy
9.)People say I'm very imaginitive I say about average. Who knows all kinds of things apparently very bizzare things according to some people.
10.)being internal,knowing the world can be better but powerless to do anything. good listener (that's a lie I use to be i don't know what happened i guess i got tired of all the bs), hate conflict, excellent at troubleshooting problems for friends, but suck at it for myself, laid back, hard on myself.
11.)Ne types but i don't know
12.)not a whole lot at the moment. can you ask again in 3 months?

Costrin's Questions
1.) stressed: isolate myself, give up, don't eat, don't sleep, going a little nuts, be very critical of others, things that don't bother me do now. unstressed more willing to go out, willing to do more bullshit, less critical of others.
2.)my advice to people would be stop buying things to make yourself happy because it doesn't work you just want more and more and you're probably just as unhappy as you were before. I don't mean give up your possesions and live in the wilderness but realize sometimes all you need is some time with a good friend or a good book sometimes you just need to make a small change to your life. Also the little things that aren't going to matter tommorow such as making all As if you get an -A and cry about it,I will give you lobotomy and make you actually stupid so don't beat yourself up over something like that. It's annoying and it makes the rest of us hate you. Seriously don't fucking bitch about that.
3.)the quiet quirky one who is totally random and is mostly their for entertainment (I don't think I'm appreciated by most of my friends for who I am, I'm kind of just a pet)
4.)hide, go no no go away, look at it, cry, get pissed throw a few things, come up with a solution, hide again make excuses, solve it, then act like it wasn't a big deal.
5.)no, but I did when i was younger, and they were nice I didn't beat them. my room mate has a small annoying dog and I want to kick it, but don't. I do tell it that it's a fucking dumb ass all the time though.
6.)slow walkers and female voices especially the ones that are loud (this is the main reason why I can't be a lesbian)
7.)right
8.)do whatever no structure that's the important thing I like going out with friends, but I also like staying home and watching movies or reading or i don't know stare blankly at the ceiling.
9.)somewhat but not to the point I can explain intelligibly I'm very tangential in my thinking.
10.)Very much so, but I like music to match the state I'm in or else I get angry because the ipod is not agreeing with me.
11.)I really should be doing work, but I'd rather do this so not really.
12.)if i told you then they wouldn't be secret anymore, would they? no. hah! think you can trick me, but you can't.
13.)that crazy person whose also a moron and more emotionally cold then I am
14.)I am one and I like them, but some I hate
15.)the ones that don't try to pull me out of my shell are fucking awesome, and so are the ones that don't interrupt me mid sentence.
16.)females are allowed to be more emotional the males in society so I think INFP males have a tendecy to come off angry
17.)wait these are vague?
18.)I don't care. I mean they think I don't care, not that I don't care what they think, because I do.
19.)I'm lazy
20.)I'm creative
21.)ok, now it's vague. what the fuck do you mean?
22.)I know more then I let on
23.)Nope
24.)probably stumble upon and I like both M&M's and whiskey not alot of thought put into it. I mostly pick my avatar(s) because I relate to them in some how or find it funny or just pretty
25.)what did eagle do?
26.)I have no clue, classes mostly
27.)live and let live
28.)yes i see this question is for the NJs so im going to pass it
29.)wake up hit snooze, no fuck you, snooze! snooze! fucking alarm!! snooze fine I'm up fucking bastard!! lay in bed figure out what I have to do that day lie in bed get up smoke a cig make coffee do homework brush teeth get dressed

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The responses to question 25 for some people are rather good. XD

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ENTP

At first glance, I believed I could be ENFP, but something was deeply wrong with the Fi description. When I learned more about function dynamics (Ne-Ti-Fe-Si), everything fitted perfectly within ENTP parameters.

E (~60%), N (~100%), T (~60%), P (~90%)

7w8

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
Well, I think I could befriend almost anybody. I never hold grudges.

However, my best friend is an INTJ. I've noticed I get along pretty well with lots if INTJs. I usually enjoy their quirky seriousness... :hug:

On the other hand, I might have a lot of trouble with some INTPs, especially with immature, narcissistic ones. And ISTJs too can be a problem. Any type with light autistic features.

INFJs and ENFJs are my favorites. But I had long or deep relationships with an INTJ, an INFP, and an ENTP.

I'd say that when on a team, I usually prefer to work with INFP/ISFP/ENFP/INFJ/ISFJ... (quiet, unstructured, non-hierarchical environments)

When left alone, I am extremely messy, you have no idea. It's awful. Piles of books everywhere, scattered pieces of paper, shirts hanging out of the cupboard, and dozens of tropical plants crawling in front of the windows, wherever their leaves find enough light. But when in a social/collective space, I'm usually amongst the first to volunteer for cleaning.
I also consider that maintaining a good personal hygiene is very important. Thus, I'm the kind to wash my hands dozens times a day. I dislike any kind of "smell" on my skin or my clothes.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
I'm a Ne-dom. I think that says it all.

Especially the fact ENTPs are supposed to have kept contact with their "inner child", while simultaneously being attracted to complex abstract systems. They have this unique sense of wonder and infinite curiosity.
I enjoy the paradoxes of this type, the most emotionaly aware of every NTs, even if understanding yourself can be quite difficult. Wildly irrational and deeply rational at the same time. Warm outside, cold inside, full of contrasts.
I think it's a happy type nonetheless, and I'm quite happy myself. :smooch:

I relate to people, not types.

Life has a bitterweet taste, it's both terrifying and extraordinary if you manage to take the time to notice it. But it's wonderful to be alive, isn't it? :yay:

Each hour, each moment, each second is unique and will never happen again. So Carpe Diem!

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
Architect/Landscape architect/Research professor

Last edited:

lane777

nevermore
1.) What is your MBTI type? INFj
2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. INFP, because I'm indecisive, I struggle to express my thoughts/feelings and I have a weak J. Also, the profiles for both INFJ and INFP fit me closely.
3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale? Not so sure. I can only guess. I - 50% (really, I can be happy seeing people every day for a week, or not seeing people for a week) N - 85% (sensotard, get lost in my own home town) F - no idea. (I habitually analyze my feelings to determine whether or not they're justified. If not, I discard them.) J - 60% (gut feeling).
4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? 9w1
5.) What types are you attracted to for friendship and why? Any Talkative's... I like to listen.
6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? ESTJ, ENTJ or iNTJ. They all have leadership capabilites, are decisive, ambitious... basically the opposite of me :rolleyes: so they compliment me well.
7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? I get along with everyone. Variety is awesome.
8.) What does your room/house look like? My part of the apartment is very organized. I loathe clutter. The furnishings are antique, and the colour scheme is deep autumn and winter colours.
9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? Extremely so. Details? Wouldn't you like to know...
10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? Everything in the INFJ and INFP profiles.
11.) What other types can you relate to well? My closest friend is an ESFJ. My other friends I could only venture a guess (but I won't), I haven't bothered to think about it much because I'm still too preoccupied with determining what my type is.
12.) What are you satisfied about in life? I have few regrets, I like where I'm heading and I feel secure.
13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? Cashier at a health food store as of now... and I'm working towards becoming a certified ASL interpreter.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed? Rationalize how the problem is only momentary and that it won't really affect my life as a whole; remind myself it's "small stuff." If that doesn't help, prayer does. I'll often listen to music as well.
2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific) 1) If you're constantly getting yourself into shit, stop blaming everyone else but yourself for getting yourself there. Take responsibility for your actions. 2) The more selfless you are, the happier you'll be. 3) Other than that, most of the answers you need are in The Word.
3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends? The listener, counselor, sympathizer.
4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it? Usually consult another for opinions/options. Prayer, The Word.
5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets? None. But when I had them (several pets: dogs, cats, horses, hampsters), they were basically my children :wubbie:
6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why? Pride, selfishness. Pride generally means you're unteachable, so you're impossible to live with. And selfish people are simply draining.
7. Left or Right? Right.
8. How do you have fun? Deep convos with friends, reading/learning, ASL, dance, exploring, spending a day in a bookstore with a hot drink, movies, music.
9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!). Structured? Never! Yuck! :sick: I can rarely finish a thought. I jump from topic to topic, and can rarely express my feelings/thoughts in an understandable manner (verbally speaking).
10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out? I listen to music that reflects my mood. Yes, music is often nostalgic. I can't always place what memory it's tied to, but I'll get this warm and fuzzy deja vu feeling.
11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it? Very. The only reason why I'm taking part in an unfinished work is because of boredom.
12. What are your "secret desires"? They're secret :D
13. How do think people view you when they first meet you? They probably interpret my reserved nature as shyness. But I'm actually just not interested if I know the meeting won't go past small talk.
14. What do you feel about introverts, and why? They are often more loyal. And they have a depth - or richness of personality that few extroverts have. They are generally more concerned about things that matter.
15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why? They're easy to figure out. Very expressive and sharing.
16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type? Never met a male INFJ. And I would rather not make assumptions.
17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions? Not at all. It unleashes my creativity. It's fascinating - my initial thought response... seeing as there are a million different answers I could give you, but I narrow it down to this one or that one.
18. What is the most common misconceptions people have of you? That I'm a flirt; I'm just friendly *shrug*. Or that I'm shy (see #13).
19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate? My forgetfulness.
20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love? My friends can depend on me; I strive for integrity - I'm trustworthy and reliable etc.
21. What questions would you ask for this? Nothing comes to mind.
22. What is one thing that people don't know about you? I'm a huge nerd. Really, few of my friends know it.
23. Would you date Costrin? Who the hell is that?
24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did? It's what I do; wonder and dream. And question.
26. How do you generally meet new friends? Through friends/family or church functions.
27. What are some of your most important values? God and relationships. It's what truly matters in life.
28. Hate it, love it. Dread it, want it. "It is but a figment," I fail to console. Then I pick up the pieces, it made of me. Repeat.
29. What are your mornings generally like? Painful. I'm hypoglycemic so I usually wake up feeling absolutely famished, with an intense headache and a desire to kill. Once I make it past that phase thanks to a meal, I might pick up the Bible, study some ASL or do some researching on the net.

Last edited:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm more annoyed with having to re-read and re-read this question to make sense of it. :doh:

Heh.

What makes you think you deserve to know my secrets?

Magic.

(btw, I like how you've accounted for both spelling of extra(o)vert, I love thoroughness in thought[/COLOR]

Yeah I wouldn't want to upset anyone...

No questions because I have yet to figure out what 'this' is. What questions I'd ask you two: what is the hypothesis of this little 'study'? What trends, patterns are you hoping to see? How did you decide on these questions (and what questions did you think of, but, chose to leave out - and why)? What is your purpose, objective and hypothesi(e)s?

Well for me, I just kinda brainstormed some stuff that I've read that had some interesting cause in typology, but didn't have empirical evidence for. Purpose? Mostly curiosity. Eventually we're gonna do some comprehensive Jungian typology overview type thing.

Nah. I rather not go into the reasons (or actually, think up reasons for my 'no')

You make Costrin sad.

PSST...BEAT YOUR MEAT FIRST.

How do you know I didn't?

(work in progress)
Aren't we all?

Indeed.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a small side comment: As mentioned in other threads, the percentages aren't very helpful in terms of function strength, all they tell is the percentage of time one of your functions is at least 51%/49% over the other. That's all. (So having a 100% N can still mean your N is only -- albeit always -- slightly stronger than your S.) I would not incorporate them into any theory as proof of anything.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is a truly awesome thing you are attempting here, BlackCat and Costrin!

I'll get round to Costrin's questions later, but I've already spent far too much time on BlackCat's answers. I suspect Costrin's will take me even longer (my Ni "knows" this for sure) and I've been sitting here so long I now desperately need to pee!

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Answer de Costrin

When stressed, I get out into nature and go for a very quick walk. I also play piano, play the guitar or draw.

Communicate your needs directly. Don't be underhanded.

I am the weird kooky one who pokes non-lethal fun at herself and others to make people happy. When someone is down and needs me, I'm there for them. Otherwise, they shouldn't really expect me to remember birthdays, etc, unless they've shown it's uber-important to them. Oh, and I am also the supplier of withering looks and thumping.

I first define what I think is the underlying basis of the problem. This can take a while. If the solution is not obvious once I've diagnosed the issue, I then think myself into circles, trying to generate options to solve that underlying issue.

Often it helps when someone jumps into the problem-solving process with me (thank you ENTJs), but I hate not being able to solve things on my own. I have a small pride problem, as in, my pride is enormous. :)

I have a little tabby cat (okay she's enormous). I spoil her, give her eye contact, play with her and paddle her butt because she likes it apparently.

Passive-aggression. It blind-sides me and makes me continually have to guess at how to respond to every comment, trying to figure out if it was innocuous or had some other meaning. I hate this most because occasionally I do it.

7. Left or Right?
It's right to be left, or hip to be square?

8. How do you have fun?
Playing in a band with other lively people. Being ridiculously competitive in games like pictionary and charades. Jousting with words and ideas. Horsing around at the beach. Dancing. Stalking my cat.

It's like an endless stream of analytical thought in there... I don't think it's structured, just a voice that continually talks, asks questions of and examines every interesting thing. At some point I will start projecting current events into the future and adding romantic spin to it for enjoyment's sake.

I often forget to listen to music because my internal dialogue keeps me entertained. Sometimes when I'm very unhappy I will put on a song that can help to draw out my mood and crystallise the tears that won't come otherwise. This only applies to really beautiful songs that touch me though.

I also love hearing drum beats, unusual arrangements (but not too discordant), driving rhythms, a singer's husky voice and emotionality...

I think we tend to customise music so that it means something for us personally, yet am also sure that most times there's a universal meaning that the artist intended to convey. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Slightly, because your questions are very interesting and I might have missed your post. I'm slightly put off by the whole work-in-progress thing because I'm going to have to keep checking back. Also, it's pretty long already! Having said that, your questions are very interesting to me, so please continue. :)

(Insert pat-if-I-told-you-it-wouldn't etc etc etc reply here.)

Friendly and strange. Enthusiastic and awkward. Possibly deaf.

I like the quietness, thoughtfulness, insight and calm of introverts. I love how their best thoughts are like buried gold. I do not like it when introverts get too hung up on their internal realities and don't bring other people into their worldviews. I panic when silence goes on too long.

I agree regarding the a/o... I wish there was consensus! But anyway, I like their energy and how I don't need to make an effort at conversation around one. I like how open and flexible they usually are. I like knowing where I stand around them (in front, being talked at, hehehe). I don't like how they tire me out.

n/a I don't know many, if any, of my type in real life.

I love your questions and haven't thought them vague at all.

That I'm remote or distant. That I'm fake. That second one really friggin' hurts.

Lack of self-confidence.

My sense of humour. :yes:

Who in the what?

Okay, I would ask:
What are your greatest fears?
How would you react to a friend who is feeling depressed?
How do you respond to rejection?
Tyrannosaurus or tricerotops? Rawr?
You're given a choice between souped-up with wings or gills. Which do you choose and why?
What do you think about dinosaurs with feathers? I think they look silly and am glad I grew up when they looked like giant lizards.

I am hard of hearing.

A/S/L?

Because I am grumpy like Rei/Mars.

I will not dignify that with bold tags. *sniff*

Through church? I live in a tiny community.

Being kind to others. Respecting and understanding others. Keep learning, keep growing. Never give up, never surrender!

Close but not quite.

Fuzzy, slow and good. :)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
BlackCat's:

- INFJ

- Ive thought I was an INFP, an ISFP, or an INTP. My personality is balanced in the directions of those types, kinda. Now that I understand myself and type even more, I can really see that I'm an INFJ.

- No idea.

- 9w1 or 4w5

- Any type, variety is nice.

- ENFPs because of their general cuddliness, ISFPs for their down to earth cuddliness, and INFJs just cause I'm that type.

- All of them, variety keeps things interesting and keeps me on my toes. But INTPs particularly because they can really help me structure my ideas.

- Disaster zone. But organized in piles so I know where everything is.

- I think of myself as a very abstract imaginative. I love thinking of things to add to abstract drawings to add different tone to it. I also think of myself as good at coming up with memorable character ideas.

I cant answer this question because I havent bothered to read the type descriptions in a long time. I go by functions now.

INTP very much so just because of their theoretical constructy-ness

- Dont know, I'm just satisfied.

- I'm a student in highschool, but I'm thinking about being an English teacher or a Psychologist/Psichiatrist.

Costrin's:

- I get stressed when I have something I need to do but no real plan to fix it. I also get stressed when I want to motivate myself, but I cant. Call that laziness if you want, because that's what it is. The biggest stressor is when someone tells me I -need- to get something done or there will be consequences. I get so stressed over the consequences I shut down. I unstress by walking around town, letting my thoughts come as they may.

- 'Be open minded, but be smart about it.'

- I think of myself as the lynchpin. I'm the one who get's all of us introverts into one place for Dungeons and Dragons, and the one who they seem to gravitate to.

- I think about it a lot, walk to someone who could help me about it, and try and make a timeline of what to do to finish the problem.

- I have a dog right now. I generally dont pay attention to him unless I see him, then I cant help but pet him. I also feel bad when I'm mean to him, but I get over it quickly.

- There's very little that bugs me about other people. I'm more annoyed about things about myself than other people.

7. Left or Right?
- Politically? I like the idea of Sociallism, but it's hard to pull off on a large scale.

8. How do you have fun?
- I play videogames, chat on a messenger, talk to my INTP friend about Dungeons and Dragons stuff, and walk around town with my iPod on.

- My inner world is kind of like a flow chart when I'm working with concepts and figuring them out, otherwise it is more like a stream of ideas and thoughts that react off of my environment. It's a kind of sanctuary from reality, too.

- For me, I use music as a kind of stimulant and something that helps me focus on my work (By drowning out distractions). I usually have a hard time listening to the lyrics of songs since I'm so absorbed in the song as a whole. As such, good, balanced composition is very important to me in music.

I do listen to music in certain moods. During my depression during the summer I listened to a lot of really heavy black metal. It was soothing and stimulating in a way. When I'm in an upbeat mood I generally listen to fast techno, just to keep the mini-high going.

- I didnt know how to react at first, so I'm answering both yours and BlackCat's. The work in progress-ness of it doesnt bother me much, if at al.

- Theyre secret for a reason ;)

- I dont know exactly, probably distant and pensive. On the flipside, they could see me as wacky and a jokester if they catch me being social.

- They are generally fun to discuss ideas in depth with once we decide to contact each other. Theyre kind of slow to befriend, though, since there isnt that immediate attraction that you get with extraverts.

- They can be great to follow around in their shenanigans. I can be jealous of their extensive 'friend/acquaintance library' and their ability to get noticed when they want it, but in the end I dont think I have the energy to be like them. Some Es bug me because it seems to be their goal in life to have everyone's attention. Otherwise I really like extraverts, they add a lot of spice to a group situation.

- Females have a more 'open' vibe to them, making them attractive to everyone. The males just seem weird and 'out there' unless they effectively practice Fe without the fear of being considered 'wimpy'

- I didnt notice their vagueness until you pointed it out. Thanks... now I'll be thinking about the vagueness of them for the rest of the survey

- That I'm emotionally cold

- My social awkwardness, my inability to motivate myself effectively to become pro at one thing.

- My weird way of sensing reality via vibes, intuition, and hunches.

- No clue right now, I'm just here to answer questions.

- I don't know what people know or don't know about me.

- No

- I felt like being a copycat.

- How much do the tickets to the fight cost?

- By chance or online from some videogame. I dont really go out to find friends, they find me.

- A willingness to grow and to 'live and let live' - until someone who's clueless decided to disrupt my carefully balanced harmony. Then my irritation is as plain as plaid at a funeral.

28. [*Inserts a silly nonsensical question here, cuz blank questions are considered wild cards*]

- a kind of lazy-focused

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
1.) What is your MBTI type?- INTJ

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.- Maybe INTP, because I'm told I exhibit traits of both a J and a P, almost equally. J prevails most of the time though. Good ol' J.

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?- Not sure. Never really took/trusted those tests. I'll edit if nessecary.

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?- N/A

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?- Probably other NT's, though I like the NF's as well. You guys that are NF get a bit...emotionally tiresome...sometimes, but are overall not that bad. I consider an SJ and an SP friends as well, but not as "close" as the NT and NF ones. I enjoy bluntness and the sense of humor of most NT's, as well as intellectual similarities.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?- Heh heh, so far NT's. INT's usually. I'm not much of a touchy-feely-lovey-dovey person, so it takes a long time for me to consider you a "romantic interest" for realz. Refer above for various reasons.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?- Wow, this will sound concieted. I guess E's, F's and to a small extent S's are pretty easy to manipulate. (I view manipulation not as "fun" or "bad" but most of the time easier if both parties are forced into something.) I guess a few NT's. I should probably branch out more.

Then again I'm still accustomed to a high school setting, so most of my peers are idiots unless they're "gifted" or just abnormally mature, so I'm usually leading them. As for Adults, it really depends on their opinion of me and how much work I'm given.

8.) What does your room/house look like?- My room is kind of the only thing in my house I like. The house has no emotional value, and no one really likes to stay here together, so my room is my cave. It is black and purple (yeah I know) and has posters, art, and an assortment of concert tickets, confetti, and wristbands pinned to the wall. I have one of those futon bunk beds and a lot of cords and wires for assorted chargers, lights, and a fan. I like it semi-messy.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?- Again, this depends. Around most of my "peers", I'm miles ahead of them (and I'm being modest here). Even with most adults I come into contact with, they say I'm way out there. At least some of my teachers appreciate it. My freshman geometry teacher called me Socrates. (He still does, come to think of it.) Aparently the name caught on and now my World History and sometimes Math teacher calls me Socrates as well. I appreciate the nickname.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?- Basically everything, actually. Except that, when online or with people I'm comfortable around, I tend to spew. Be it information, theories, or just gossipy droll, I talk. I'm also not as orderly as I've heard INTJ's are supposed to be. I prefer a messy desk/room/whatever, as long as I know where everything is and am not in danger of crushing anything beneath my less than monstrous feet. (Like size 8.5) I don't really care what people know about me, and I'm prone to let loose information most would see as "personal". There are, however, a few subjects that I won't talk about with most people, and with everything I say there's always a world of information and accompanying thoughts that they can't even comprehend. I also enjoy using commas and am infamous for drawing things out and perfecting the defenition or statement with like a million words.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?- Definitely NT's, and especially INT's. I do, however, find trouble relating with ENT's (most E's for that matter). I's are always alright with me, haha.

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?- My mental prowess and potential. And my cat. She's perfect and I love her. I am fine with the process I use in learning and thinking and the like, and the fact that I can work it out eventually. I prettymuch have disdain everything else.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? - You want a list or a novel?
haha, I'd like to take over and/or save the world one day, but not be recognized for it. I've got alot of work to do.
Other options? teacher/vet/I WANT TO RAISE TIGER CUBS ON A HUGE FARM AND HELP THEM SURVIVE BLAH BLAH BLAH/Painter/Tattoo artist/ writer for comics and/or books/I WILL WRITE AN EPIC NOVEL ONE DAY.

the end.

EDIT: oh there was more. Alrighty then, here it is.

DEAR LORD COSTRIN, WHAT THE HEEELLLL.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?- I listen to music. If I didn't have it with me at school I think I would've been expelled by now. Other times I sit there and tell myself that other people have it much worse than I do and that I'm being a pussy and then I get over it. I also draw or play guitar when I have the time. Painting is one of my favorite things to do in the middle of the night or if I'm stressed. Or play with numbers. That is so fun.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)- GET OVER YOURSELF. MY GOD PEOPLE, YOU'RE MOST LIKELY PAMPERED COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. (actually, if this is being read off this forum, YOU ARE PAMPERED.) I think most people should just suck it up. I could go over all the "injustices" I think I go/have gone through, but that wouldn't get anyone anywhere. Have a cry, sniffle a bit, then get up and move on. You've only got like 90 years at best, why waste your time whining about something you take for granted?

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?- I'm either some sort of catalyst or the bitchy one that gets them moving. (which is the same thing, haha) That or I'm the lazy one. I like to sleep 'till past noon, get over it.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?- I think. And then I draw it out and work it in my head. I'm supposedly an Auditory and Visual learner, so it doesen't really matter. Either way, I'll get it eventually.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?- Two cats and a stray male cat (3), two gerbils, a tarantula, a bucket of worms, and two Madagascan Hissing Roachies. My buggy boys are very amusing, I talk to them sometimes. The gerbils are rather impersonal and DEAR GOD THE SQUEAKY WHEEL(not even kidding, its going right now), and my cat Emily is one of my best friends. She's the only one I like when I'm at home.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?- Incompetence, arbirtary action steming from illogical reasoning, the idea that they deserve my empathy and resepct simply because they exist, intolerance for new or different ideas, the idea that they are all-important and should be made accomodations for simply because some bad shit happened and they were in the middle of it.

7. Left or Right?- Ambidexterous

8. How do you have fun?- Usually from inside jokes of witty things. I like to watch House (except not the overly dramatic episodes), I paint, I hang with my like 3 friends, I talk to my cat, I make fun of people, I run around in the rain, play guitar hero, and hum to myself. Not all at once.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).- No I do not. There is a sort of overlaying/fundamental structure that everything passes through, but the innards and such are free to be however they are at the time. Its more of an equation of sorts than a physical or even mental wall.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?- Definitely. Some of my favorite songs I deeply associate with, usually because the lyrics have a personal meaning to me. I love finding a song I like and then discovering the puzzles and layers of meaning in *good* songs. Which means I discard alot, scratch that, a very very large ammount of popular music because Its just...pointless to me. Classical music is also very nice. Especially the deep stuff that's got like a million string and bass instruments.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?- Not very. I do stuff like this all the time. Your P is showing.

12. What are your "secret desires"?- Hell if I know. That's why they're secret.
The others are either a bit of a mood killer or uninteresting to the general public.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?- An ass. Or shy. Or semi-retarted, depending on who they meet me with and what impression they make on me.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?- I like them. I relate to them.

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?- My experience with them is...they like people. I don't. We don't really agree on alot in that direction, so I'm not sure I have much of an opinion. Quality over quantity is my opinion, and my general experience with E's is that they choose the latter.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?- Females can either be much more closed of or a tad more tuned to the needs of others. Just my opinion, haha. Guys can only think with one head at a time.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?- How annoyed are you with the predictability of my answers?

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?- That I have no idea what I'm talking about. Then they ask me to explain my reasoning and they can't keep up. Not my problem buddy.

Also that I'm a pig. I'm not a fatass, and in fact I eat very little comparitvely. I just despise pointless activity. Fuck your treadmills and jogging in place. Find me a mountain or a trail within range and you'll harldy see me outside of it.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?- Lol, refer above. The last part of the previous question. Also I make too many excuses.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?- my mind. the fact that I'm not hindered by biased opinions in my descision-making. That I can see to the best of my abilities the whole of the situation.

21. What questions would you ask for this?- There are so many number combinations that can be made from 21.

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?- I like comics of all kinds. Really, I do. I just usually despise the fanbase. Also, I'm a nerd and I'm proud goddamnit. No I don't cosplay. I'm not that much of a nerd.

Oh, I also watch Ghost Hunters. Not international. Don't ask me why.

I also like Death Cab for Cutie. Kind of alot.

23. Would you date Costrin?- Whould Costrin date me? (yeah, saw what I did there. I'm so mysterious)

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?- because it made me laugh so I colored it. It'll probably change eventually.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU- Go get 'em tiger.

26. How do you generally meet new friends?- I don't. The internet isn't my BFF machine, but closer than real life. I don't consider very many people my friends.

27. What are some of your most important values?- THOUGHT. Unbiased descisions. Integrity. Fairness. Balance. Brutal Honesty. Don't compromise, especially when it makes it easier.

28. 4x7=4+7=11=My numerology number thing. 14x2=14+2=16=4 squared= pretty cool

29. What are your mornings generally like?- If I have to get up before noon or when it isn't raining? terrible.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
ISFP. I think.

I'm close to INFP. Why?
'Cause I have a really developed Ne.
Heck, I'm becoming uncertain again as to whether I really am INFP.

Uhhh.. *goes to take test again* DX

4w5.

My best friend is an INFP. My bf is an ISFP.
My acquaintances are usually extroverted feeling.

The funny, considerate, stylish, nerdy ones... like me? ISFP? : D
Lols. My ex was ENFJ. We got along rather well.
I think an INFP would be rather lovely too.

I prefer to work alone really. Lol. Unless you're a friend or someone who's got a take charge attitude... 'cause I really don't like taking charge. :/

I don't even have a bedroom. How sad is that. :|
Well, the last time I did, it'd be super...messy. I'd be able to find everything though.
I rarely clean, but when I do, you can bet I do a good job

I imagine lots of things. Like giraffes... purple giraffes... yeah...

Hands on stuff. Empathy. The gentleness.
Being physical.

INFP.
ISTP.

Hmm. That I can make awesome cakes?

Somewhere in the arts field.
Or with nature/animals.
Or with helping the world.
One of those. Or more. Heehee.
[:

COSTRIN'S QUESTIONS:

I need to be alone for this. Like just cry in a coner like the little emo kid I am. (jk)
I go to my future hubby and cry in his arms. lols.
Actually, what I usually do is excercise or go talk to it about someone real close to me. Whoohoo!

Uhm... I'm so bad at giving advice.. actually, I'm scared I'm gonna give bad advce.. lol.
The only thing I can think of right now is to follow your dreams and don't let anyone get in your way. That is all.

I'm the cutesy one. lols. People consider me very random and quirky. And artsy. And fashionable.
Whicheva whicheva. LOLS.

Oh geez. What kinda problem are we talking about here?
I usually try to break things down little by little and tell myself,
"Things will be ok. This is no sweat. You're not dying Sarah!"
and continue on with my life.
If it's math, I'll probably procrastinate first and come back to it later... much later. Or maybe TOO late. :/

Oh man, I used to save birds and cats. I love animals but could never keep any because I wasn't allowed... ):
So they were all sneaked in. lols. Once they were found out I'd had to let them go... ._.
But for that time being they were with me I'd treat them like royalty. Lols.<3

When they've been running their mouth on for nearly 30 minutes... and STILL don't get the hint that I really would like them to shut the heck up. :/ No offense or anything to some of those who do that, but sheesh. There are people who LIKE silence... even if it does feel awkward.

7. Left or Right?
I'm right handed, sir.

8. How do you have fun?
Eh. It's just whatever. I'm spontaneous. Anything can be fun to me. Lols.. I do love researching things up though. I like knowing stuff. I also like working out. And making things.. such as sweets. Yey?

My inner world...? What? My happy place you mean? That was destroyed a long time ago when I discovered what pink socking was. Oh my god.

I love music. Without it I will literally die.......... :/
Uh.. yeah, you can say I listen to music according to my moods. Angry mood is with angry music. And so forth.
I like working out to techno and dance music though. Lol. Anything to get the blood pumping. XD

I didn't even notice it to tell you the truth.

My secret desire is to rule the world as Hitler did... HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE. not.
I don't have any atm.

Shy.

They're fine... 'cause well, I'm one. lol.

I wish the really talkative and loud ones would hush it sometimes. Why? I like my quietness. Especially when I'm tuckered out.

Oh, well, hmm. There's alot in common. The only difference I see is the genitalia part? Hahaha?

I was never annoyed in the first place. Stop being so paranoid. ;'D

That I hate them... lol... or that I'm smart? Hello? Just because I'm asian with a good set of chinky eyes does not mean I am high in academics. >__>;

That it's so hard for me to just let loose and open up. Especially around a group of new people.

That I have the most awesomest smile ever that can make anyone obey me.

What? lol. Well aren't you having fun with coming up with these questions. XD

That I eat biiiirrrrds. OOoooooo!!!
Or on a more serious note; that I actually care more than they think.

No. I'm taken. lols. Sorry m'dear. :3

Because I love the intricate detail in it. The colors are pretty? And I love lolita fashion, so yeh.

DO IT.

I don't do anything really.. excpet sit there and look blank.
Then they come to me.

Don't be so quick to judge on by just appearances.

Where the hell is the question? XD

Gross, basically. I'm a night owl. I can never wake up early... just too much for me... unless it's for something important, then I'll plan ahead and sleep early, but yeah... I don't like mornings. lols.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
INTP
I thought I as ENTx at first because I had a hard time accepting my "I"ness.(Now I realize I'm a definite 'I') After finally accepting it, I was unsure of my J/P. Even now I still question it now and then.
mostly 50-100%. (results in signature)
5 no wing
Ns of all kinds, mostly NF. I feel like I can't have 'real' conversations with most S types. 'S speak', as I call it, is so boring. I prefer NFs because thy think the same way, but they are funnier.(in the 'haha' way)
More than anything else, all xxFPs, but I could see myself with any N type. xxFPs are usually cute and/or have a deep mysterious aura about them. (hard to explain). Ns because I love people that think the same way I do.
NPs, usually very open-minded.
My room is fairly plain, messy desk, plain...(I haven't lived here very long)
I don't consider myself imaginative. The only time I feel like I'm being creative is when I'm trying to figure out solutions to a problem.
Most of everything.
uhhhhmmm.. Ns in general, mostly NPs
I'm satisfied by all the things I have discovered in the last year, including things I've learned from college and MBTI.
I'm not 100% sure. I'm majoring finance right now, but I've been thinking about changing majors or possibly double majoring with sociology or similar.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENtP

I've pondered ENFP several times. I have a very high Fi and have tested the type a few times. When push comes to shove though, I'm a T. I also notice a distinct difference between myself and the ENFPs here, and I identify with most of the ENTPs more.

I'm winging this off the top of my head, this is around what I've gotten on some test that gave percents:
E: 65%
N: 85%
T: 55%-60%
P: 90%
1-100 scale

I've gotten every type under the sun, enneagram is BS imo. The most prominent is 3 though.

ENTPs and ENFPs: I relate to them a lot
INTJs: On the same wavelength sometimes. Very interesting to talk to and discuss things with.
INFPs: They're cool people generally, laid back and easy to get along with

Not sure. It really doesn't go by type for me. Mostly N's though, I have a hard time clicking with some sensors.

My current group for a programming project seems like:
1. ExTJ (group leader)
2. ENTP x2 (me and some other kid)
3. INxP
4. xNFP
It's an awesome group. I work best with the other ENTP (could be an ENTJ, not sure quite yet). Everyone in the group is really open to any ideas I have and will hear them out fully, even if it takes a lot of explaining for some of them. The group leader seems like more of a management type than a programmer, but he's the kind of manager I'd get along with.

A shithole. I keep my room relatively clean, but the common areas are crappers. This is my fault and my P friend's fault though :(

Extremely imaginative, more-so than most people I've met. It's not unheard of for me to take something someone said mid-conversation and start daydreaming about it in-front of them. I often imagine random situations and contexts and how they could play out, or just fantasy things. I often need to be alone for an hour or so to clear my head of all the random crap floating around or I go insane.

The following quotes from the PersonalityPage:
With Extraverted Intuition dominating their personality, the ENTP's primary interest in life is understanding the world that they live in. They are constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations they are presented in their lives. Using their intuition to process this information, they are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation
ENTPs are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities everywhere.
ENTPs are less interested in developing plans of actions or making decisions than they are in generating possibilities and ideas. Following through on the implementation of an idea is usually a chore to the ENTP. For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start.
ENTPs are fluent conversationalists, mentally quick, and enjoy verbal sparring with others.
The ENTP personality type is sometimes referred to the "Lawyer" type. The ENTP "lawyer" quickly and accurately understands a situation, and objectively and logically acts upon the situation.
They highly value knowledge, and spend much of their lives seeking a higher understanding. They live in the world of possibilities, and become excited about concepts, challenges and difficulties. When presented with a problem, they're good at improvising and quickly come up with a creative solution.

Basically I like abstract theoretical topics, enjoy arguing, improvise, value knowledge and a higher understanding of my environment, see possibilities in a lot of things, and am flaky.

INTP, ENFP, INFP, ENTJ

My educational progress and my friends / family life.

I want to be a professor at a respected technical institute.

G

garbage

Well after having talked to Costrin for about a month, we have decided to write down our thoughts about typology and make accurate type profiles, function descriptions, how functions tie together with each other, and some other factors on how types will act and much more.

sweet

BlackCat's things
ENFP

No, never.

I've.. never thought that..

:doh:

INTJ/ENTJ would've fit with me throughout college.. I was leaning ENTJ. I studied engineering, which was highly analytical and impersonal, and I had that vision of myself.

I rediscovered MBTI just after I'd decided to stop concentrating on my career, and so I'd been just breaking into volunteer work, making new friends, traveling, and so on. I was also thinking a lot about my own identity and role in life.

I was taking all of my new experiences in, and every situation I threw myself into resonated with some part of me, which led to a lot of confusion. Turns out that ENFP is just a very, very adaptable type.

I found that, overall, ENFP is the best fit, especially after interacting with and reading posts by the other ENFP posters here.. especially the males.

No clue. If I had to guess, on a 0-100% scale...
66% E
90% N
25% F
25% P

I'm personally of the mind that percentages don't really contribute much, though.

9w8, probably, but I also resonate with 2, 4, and, especially recently, 7.

My best friends are mostly ENxx. They're just easiest to talk to and get to know.. the S/N divide favtor is obvious, but E's also just converse more.

NFs, hands-down, preferably xNFP. I want someone who's got a strong humanitarian drive, can make themselves vulnerable, and can understand and get along with people.

I've been working in a NT environment forever, so I guess I'm used to it.. but it's also nice to not have to be so personal.

Although my ISTJ boss and I get along very, very well; we're almost complementary in our approaches.

My place is usually orderly and well-decorated, but sometimes laundry piles up. I live alone and tend to go out for my entertainment, so it's usually not an issue.

I'm a high N and Ne dominant. Of course I'm imaginative.. about everything.

Most everything except the flakiness and jumping from relationship to relationship.. I'm relatively conscientious and loyal.

Mostly ENTJ and ENTP

Pretty much everything right now.. I've finally got balance in my life.

Research, mostly psychological research. It allows me touch on pretty much everything, so I'll never get bored. Teaching has also been fruitful.

Costrin's things
Yoga, hot tea, talking with friends

It's difficult to give advice to the general public, let alone specific advice. But searching for a balanced life and getting myself exposed to a variety of experiences has served me well.

Mediator, mentor, counselor, host, and leader

Wait for the answer to come to me. It usually works.

I start out with a general idea of what the answer should be, typically brainstorm either by myself or by bouncing ideas off of friends or coworkers, and refine my idea from there.

I have a gray full-blooded manx cat, found as a stray. I never leave her bored or without attention.

A judgmental attitude. Enforcing their will and views on other people.

7. Left or Right?
.. right?

8. How do you have fun?
Usually by going out somewhere and doing things with other people.

My thought process is pretty well scatterbrained and focused mainly on my relationships with other people. It won't shut the hell up.

It either takes everything in and makes little predictions and inferences about the things around me, or it's focused on something that has nothing to do with the present moment at all. Thus, I'm either hyper-aware of my surroundings or completely daydreaming.

I usually match music to my current mood. Nothing really nostalgic about it, but it is personal.

Edit: I saw that more questions were added, so I'm going to answer one of them.

Annoyed. Wake us up when you've got a concrete list of questions. I can't be bothered to check this thread and your post to see if you've modified anything.

Sorry, I've got no tactful way to say it.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Good questions, I'm going to answer them now.